Walmart - 20 pack lead mechanical pencils
I went to walmart and I bought the 20pk of mechanical lead pencils of paper-mate and when I opened the pack which was sealed pack and I counted just 19 pencils and I was missing. I was so surprised that how this can be and I was searching for that one pencil here and there in my house but couldn't find it so if I go back to walmart and tell the issue then they will not believe me and will tell me that you stole it so I am trapped now :( I am completely confused that what to do now? Just let it go and don't ever take a step forward to improve someone's mistake?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "The shipments I got from them through Amazon in the past had always taken 6 weeks to 9 weeks. So I knew that the 6 weeks listed on their site..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."