Beware of Walmart Auto Service Centers!!
I took my car to Walmart for an oil change in May 2009, to save my husband the time and trouble of doing it for me.When my husband changed my oil again in October 2009, he removed the filter and found written on the filter the date of 12/17/08 and the initials of the service technician at another auto service center where we had work done (including an oil change) on December 17, 2008.
I was thoroughly disgusted to find out that the Walmart auto service center had charged me for an oil change in May, but had not actually done the work.
I have been driving around for 10 months with the same oil and filter, after paying Walmart to change the oil in May!
We took our receipts, the filter, and our complaint to the manager and he at least gave us a refund, and it doesn't appear that any damage was done to our vehicle because of their negligence.But never again will I trust Walmart with my vehicle in an attempt to save time!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "I went to the Del Taco at 24023 E. PROSPECT AVE. AURORA, CO 80016. I ordered two turkey tacos and a 1/2 pound bean burrito with green sauce. It was approximately..."
- "I went to King Soopers in Broomfield, CO (2355 W. 136th) to pick up a pre made chicken sandwich on 1-14-16. Half way through eating my sandwich, I realized that..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "We ordered a phone and paid by Debit card. Lazada took payment from the card, but then rejected the order because the address we gave did not match the..."
- "Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy. It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard. The best piece of advise is to avoid..."