• show-popup

Product / Service Flatscreen Tv
Location Bellevue, Washington
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 259

Walmart Black Fridays deals on Flatscreen TV was advertised for certain time frames / but Walmart decided to give advance TV vouchers out for other time frames without notice to customers and still told inquiring customers to stand in line to try to get a voucher for that particular time when they already knew that they gave out vouchers earlier to customers.Also if one person wanted to get vouchers for how many Flatscreen TV they had available they could.

This was my first and last time shopping on a BlackFriday day .My experience with Walmart was horrible on this day . 305f2d3

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 30, 2013  from Moyers, Oklahoma
What you two kids don't understand is they start giving tickets before the sale starts. They can give tickets anytime before the sale but are not allowed to sell the TV's until 8pm.
Reply to kids

Nov 29, 2013
They did the same thing to me. They told me the 70" would go on sale at 8, but by seven thirty they were already sold out. I will never again spend my hard earned money on cheap imported ***. Support you local businesses.
Reply to Lisas420

Read next Walmart complaint

Walmart Black Friday Ad Pointless

In our local Black Friday ad it stated "Event 2 10 p.m. Thursday Nov 22. While supplies last. Limi...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug