Walmart - Black Friday - False Advertisement
Walmart Black Fridays deals on Flatscreen TV was advertised for certain time frames / but Walmart decided to give advance TV vouchers out for other time frames without notice to customers and still told inquiring customers to stand in line to try to get a voucher for that particular time when they already knew that they gave out vouchers earlier to customers.Also if one person wanted to get vouchers for how many Flatscreen TV they had available they could.
This was my first and last time shopping on a BlackFriday day .My experience with Walmart was horrible on this day .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "Have been on hold more then 2 hours the first time they hung now im on hold again i called 10 time in the last month held for 2 hour..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "Public Notice – Resignation of Directorship Notice is hereby given to all concerned that Mr. Tarun Shivhare bearing Passport Number J8473056 (photograph appears above), who was serving as the..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "Text Message sent from +1 (323) 373-3051 on 2/6/16 at 11:38am. Hello, This is Loan officer john williams from Advance America. This is to inform you that your application..."