Walmart - Black Friday - False Advertisement
Walmart Black Fridays deals on Flatscreen TV was advertised for certain time frames / but Walmart decided to give advance TV vouchers out for other time frames without notice to customers and still told inquiring customers to stand in line to try to get a voucher for that particular time when they already knew that they gave out vouchers earlier to customers.Also if one person wanted to get vouchers for how many Flatscreen TV they had available they could.
This was my first and last time shopping on a BlackFriday day .My experience with Walmart was horrible on this day .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558 This store's dish department is pitiful. I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Bought a beautiful63 dollar bouquet of flowers and they delivered a a set with 5 flower and leaves that cost 7.89 at albertsons..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."