Walmart - DID NOT CHECK ID WHEN USING A CHECK
I went to Walmart in Palm Springs CA store#1832.I used a check to purchase my items and was told they dont check for ID.I asked the cashier why and she stated "I probably have good credit".So does this mean that anyone can use my checks?
If someone stold my check book they can use my checks? I called spoke w/a manager Debra and she said its against the law to ask for ID on a credit card or check.
That's ridiculas.So Walmart allows stolen credit cards and checks, and doesnt protect the consumer.f20f02e review #167280
You may also like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."