Walmart - DID NOT CHECK ID WHEN USING A CHECK
I went to Walmart in Palm Springs CA store#1832.I used a check to purchase my items and was told they dont check for ID.I asked the cashier why and she stated "I probably have good credit".So does this mean that anyone can use my checks?
If someone stold my check book they can use my checks? I called spoke w/a manager Debra and she said its against the law to ask for ID on a credit card or check.
That's ridiculas.So Walmart allows stolen credit cards and checks, and doesnt protect the consumer.review #167280
You may also like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."