Walmart - Emerson TV quit 1 month after warranty
My Emerson 32" LCD TV Model LC320EM8A will not power up. It quit working exactly 1 month after 1 year warranty ended.
I called the company and they have lousy customer service and will not give me a number, name, or address or phone number of anyone to complain to.
In fact when you call you are talking to a third party they contract out their customer service (or lack thereof)
I contacted a repair shop and they see it often with Emerson TV's especially that model. Cost to repair is almost as much as new TV. Worthless 32" paperweight now.
I will never buy anything with Emerson or Funai name on it again.review #135026
You may also like
- "TIP: Fed Up Walmart Customer Takes Over Register TIP for your website: Fed Up Walmart Customer Takes Over Register After waiting to be helped for 20 minutes, Jeff takes over the sporting..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "my name is mc hope carpio...i want to cancel the item that i order because..i thought that only a day of delivery but the dialog says after i click the..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."