Walmart - FREE REPLACEMENT BATTERY WARRANTY
WALMART CORP.DOES NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION WRITTEN FOR THE CONSUMER TO SEE FIRSTHAND HOW A THREE YEAR FREE WARRANTY ON AN AUTOMOBILE BATTERY IS CONSTRUED OTHER THAN SAYING IT HAS A WARRANTY FOR THREE YEARS FOR FREE REPLACEMENT.
HOW IS IT PRORATED? I ASKED AND WAS TOLD THAT NO PAPERWORK COULD BE GIVEN TO ME SHOWING A PRORATION FEE FOR ANY OVER THE FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. TAKE IT LIKE IT IS. NO USE CALLING CORPORATION AS THEY ONLY REFER YOU BACK TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TOLD YOU THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW IT IS PRORATED.
ONE TOLD ME IF IT HAD A 108 MONTH PRORATION IT MEANT THAT YOU HAD TO REMOVE THE FREE REPLACEMENT PERIOD FROM THAT WHICH LEAVES THE PRORATION 72 MONTHS NOT 108. WHO IS LYING? HOW DO I KNOW HOW ONE MONTH PAST FREE WARRANTY PERIOD WOULD COST ME? THEY WANTED 36 DOLLARS FOR A BATTERY THAT COST ME 72 DOLLARS NEW AND IT WAS ONLY ONE MONTH PAST THE FREE WARRANTY PERIOD AND HAD 72 MORE TO GO AND WHAT WOULD THAT HAVE COST ME?
THEY DO NOT HAVE A SCALE CHART TO SHOW A CUSTOMER AND THIS IS ETHICAL WHICH BORDERS ON FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND THE TRUTH AND LEADING ACT. WALMART NEEDS TO GIVE INFORMATION TO A CUSTOMER IN REGARD TO HOW MUCH IT WILL COST THEM FOR ANY PRORATION FEES ---------PRIOR TO THEIR PURCHASE FOR THE CUSTOMERS SAKE INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT AS YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT WE TELL YOU? I NEED SOLID INFORMATION. WHERE IS THE CHART TO SHOW THE EXACT DETAIL OF THEIR WARRANTY EXPLAINED ON PAPER?
I WANT TO KNOW.GIVE ME THE BOOK ON THE BATTERIES SO I WILL KNOW WHAT BATTERY I NEED TO BUY FOR ME TO SAVE SOME MONEY!review #305977
You may also like
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558 This store's dish department is pitiful. I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year. I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."