WALMART CORP.DOES NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION WRITTEN FOR THE CONSUMER TO SEE FIRSTHAND HOW A THREE YEAR FREE WARRANTY ON AN AUTOMOBILE BATTERY IS CONSTRUED OTHER THAN SAYING IT HAS A WARRANTY FOR THREE YEARS FOR FREE REPLACEMENT.
HOW IS IT PRORATED? I ASKED AND WAS TOLD THAT NO PAPERWORK COULD BE GIVEN TO ME SHOWING A PRORATION FEE FOR ANY OVER THE FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. TAKE IT LIKE IT IS. NO USE CALLING CORPORATION AS THEY ONLY REFER YOU BACK TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TOLD YOU THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW IT IS PRORATED.
ONE TOLD ME IF IT HAD A 108 MONTH PRORATION IT MEANT THAT YOU HAD TO REMOVE THE FREE REPLACEMENT PERIOD FROM THAT WHICH LEAVES THE PRORATION 72 MONTHS NOT 108. WHO IS LYING? HOW DO I KNOW HOW ONE MONTH PAST FREE WARRANTY PERIOD WOULD COST ME? THEY WANTED 36 DOLLARS FOR A BATTERY THAT COST ME 72 DOLLARS NEW AND IT WAS ONLY ONE MONTH PAST THE FREE WARRANTY PERIOD AND HAD 72 MORE TO GO AND WHAT WOULD THAT HAVE COST ME?
THEY DO NOT HAVE A SCALE CHART TO SHOW A CUSTOMER AND THIS IS ETHICAL WHICH BORDERS ON FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND THE TRUTH AND LEADING ACT. WALMART NEEDS TO GIVE INFORMATION TO A CUSTOMER IN REGARD TO HOW MUCH IT WILL COST THEM FOR ANY PRORATION FEES ---------PRIOR TO THEIR PURCHASE FOR THE CUSTOMERS SAKE INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT AS YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT WE TELL YOU? I NEED SOLID INFORMATION. WHERE IS THE CHART TO SHOW THE EXACT DETAIL OF THEIR WARRANTY EXPLAINED ON PAPER?
I WANT TO KNOW.GIVE ME THE BOOK ON THE BATTERIES SO I WILL KNOW WHAT BATTERY I NEED TO BUY FOR ME TO SAVE SOME MONEY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maxx 1000 Amp 3 Year Free Warrant Replacement
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..."
- "I am not happy with your customer!! The number provided on this page does not work. I received a dress that came damaged. The lining was torn and i have..."
- "I can't get them to stop calling. I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day. I've answered..."
- "Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she..."