Walmart - Missing items in package
I came into Walmart and puchased a picnic table, chair and umbrella set and 2 chairs were missing.I called right away and spoke with Supervisor who was trying to locate the chairs for replacedment which never come to realty.
Called back a few times and left messages for her.
Winter came and now its summer and I called to follow up for I was told to check back in the summer once shipment comes in and now I was told its too long gone to replace the missing chairs and supervisor not employed anymore.I am stuck without chairs for my set.review #245180
You may also like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Yes I brought in a picture of what I wanted. I explained in detail the things I liked about the picture and why. staff assured me she understood and..."
- "CRS Granite, ie: Custom Resurfacing Solutions of Ancaster Ontario, Phone 1 877 6487997. March 2011, Ordered granite countertops to be layed ouver new plywood and old tops to be removed...."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "My son bought a shark tooth bracelet and I didn't think any thing of it.. No warnings of it possibly being dangerous .. Wore it to school.. Cool! Dropped his..."
- "Purchased set of Pirelli Tires for skoda Octavia. One of the tire has developed crack which is deep enough to burst the tire during impact. Worst to this Pirelli has..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."