Walmart - Missing items in package
I came into Walmart and puchased a picnic table, chair and umbrella set and 2 chairs were missing.I called right away and spoke with Supervisor who was trying to locate the chairs for replacedment which never come to realty.
Called back a few times and left messages for her.
Winter came and now its summer and I called to follow up for I was told to check back in the summer once shipment comes in and now I was told its too long gone to replace the missing chairs and supervisor not employed anymore.I am stuck without chairs for my set.c271960
You may also like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Summary: I paid $20,000 US for a shipment, and was sent only a quarter of the items, and half of those were damaged beyond repairs. My story below: WARNING- GENCO..."
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."