Walmart - Missing items in package
I came into Walmart and puchased a picnic table, chair and umbrella set and 2 chairs were missing.I called right away and spoke with Supervisor who was trying to locate the chairs for replacedment which never come to realty.
Called back a few times and left messages for her.
Winter came and now its summer and I called to follow up for I was told to check back in the summer once shipment comes in and now I was told its too long gone to replace the missing chairs and supervisor not employed anymore.I am stuck without chairs for my set.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "I met this one on backpage. Goes by the name "Carmen"....she said that she had condoms during our conversation. When I got there, she said she needed..."