Walmart - Missing items in package
I came into Walmart and puchased a picnic table, chair and umbrella set and 2 chairs were missing.I called right away and spoke with Supervisor who was trying to locate the chairs for replacedment which never come to realty.
Called back a few times and left messages for her.
Winter came and now its summer and I called to follow up for I was told to check back in the summer once shipment comes in and now I was told its too long gone to replace the missing chairs and supervisor not employed anymore.I am stuck without chairs for my set.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."
- "Where to start let's see... I am only writing this to prevent people from the headaches I had to deal with. I purchased this freezer because it was supposed to..."
- "Our trailer had gone to heartland for "warranty work" and upon returning now has more issues than when it left, upon return hooked up water and a leak ensued causing..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."