Walmart - One Hour Guarantee Promotion
I received a one hour guarantee card, because Walmart was out of my item on the Thanksgiving day promotion.There was confusion at the checkout about how to handle the guarantee card and finally they took my money and told me I would get the gift card after registering on the website.
It was supposed to have a gift card come with the item as part of the promotion. I tried to register the one hour guarantee card Thursday night and the site was not working. I registered the one hour guarantee card the next day and got a confirmation that I was registered. The site and the email both said I should receive two emails by last Tuesday - one giving me an order number for the product and one giving me the details on how to receive/redeem the gift card.
I did not receive the emails. I have now called walmart.com twice - the first time I was told they were entering a ticket and I would get a call within 24 hours - no call. Today, when I called, I talked to a very friendly rep who had no information and the best they could tell me was that I should get emails by Christmas and they would refund my money if I did not. I want the product/gift card.
I called the store and the store manager said he was not aware they ran out of my item on Thanksgiving and was surprised I received a one hour guarantee card. He said he had no information on on how walmart.com does business - that they are separate from the stores. I asked him for the phone number to corporate headquarters and he told me to call walmart.com again tomorrow. I told him I was not going to wait on hold for an hour again only to talk to someone else again who cannot help me.
I found the corporate headquarters phone number and will call them tomorrow.The promotion seems like it was poorly planned and I will not ever participate in another Walmart promotion or buy anything through walmart.comf22d25c review #363130
You may also like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I signed a lease to Village Place apartments owned by St Vincent De Paul in San Diego and was expected to become a crack user and dealer. I was set..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."