Walmart - stole my money
I am a third grade teacher.I reciently got a gift card from a friend.
One of my students recieved a detention for talking back. While I went to the washroom he went through my purse and stole my card. This student(future immate) went to the store on his way home to buy chocolate and baseball cards. They *** empoyee did not question why a boy of nine was using a gift card.
I later found out that he stole the gift card. He admitted it after I heard his friends talking about it. (if anyone hears the name Peter Connar in the future this is the same student who stole my gift card and he is right where he is headed). When I found out this delinquent stole my card I asked for it back.
I had over $10 on the card and was left with $3.31. I told the worker behind the counter what happened and she said that Wal-mart was not responsible for lost or stolen cards. I told her it was not lost, a juvenile delinquent stole the card. The assistant manager said the same thing.
I asked for a number. He gave me the store number and the home office number. I told him no I want the personnal cell phone of the district manager. He said he was not allowed to give that information even if he knew it.
I knew this was a lie and he just did not want to give me the information.
I had my ten year old daughter with me and she had to witness me steal $10 worth of merchendise to make up for the gift card that Wal-mart stole from me.It is a shame that she had to witness me stealing when I taught her that stealing is wrong all because the assistant manager was unwilling to help me and understand my situation.d536f86 review #178866
You may also like
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."