Walmart - Stole my money
I am a third grade teacher.I reciently got a gift card from a friend.
One of my students recieved a detention for talking back. While I went to the washroom he went through my purse and stole my card. This student(future immate) went to the store on his way home to buy chocolate and baseball cards. They *** empoyee did not question why a boy of nine was using a gift card.
I later found out that he stole the gift card. He admitted it after I heard his friends talking about it. (if anyone hears the name Peter Connar in the future this is the same student who stole my gift card and he is right where he is headed). When I found out this delinquent stole my card I asked for it back.
I had over $10 on the card and was left with $3.31. I told the worker behind the counter what happened and she said that Wal-mart was not responsible for lost or stolen cards. I told her it was not lost, a juvenile delinquent stole the card. The assistant manager said the same thing.
I asked for a number. He gave me the store number and the home office number. I told him no I want the personnal cell phone of the district manager. He said he was not allowed to give that information even if he knew it.
I knew this was a lie and he just did not want to give me the information.
I had my ten year old daughter with me and she had to witness me steal $10 worth of merchendise to make up for the gift card that Wal-mart stole from me.It is a shame that she had to witness me stealing when I taught her that stealing is wrong all because the assistant manager was unwilling to help me and understand my situation.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I took my car into Carstar after an accident and here is what happened: When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the employee assured me that it was in complete..."
- "Firstly, don't use a guy by the name Daniel friguglietti for your flooring, he is rude, poor quality of work just check for yourself I have included pictures. When..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."