Walmart - Straight talk card - On lIne service stinks
I have a straight talk phone from Walmart and but time on it with a straight talk card.Ordering the card online through delivery to my email had not been a problem and the card would arrive within a half hour.
The information on the product says e delivery is within hours and I had been happy with the prompt delivery...until December of 2012 when the order just never went through;I had to then trek to the store, and I had to buy a more expensive card because the store was out of the one I use. I tried again in January to buy online and my order went through but the card never came to my email. When I tracked my order I found out that delivery would not be for days. That sent me into a panic since I have an elderly mother at home.
When I contacted customer service I got no help whatsoever.
What a lousy company.Why should it take 2 days to do what should take 2 minutes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."