• show-popup

Product / Service Walmart
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 98
Monetary Loss

I have a straight talk phone from Walmart and but time on it with a straight talk card.Ordering the card online through delivery to my email had not been a problem and the card would arrive within a half hour.

The information on the product says e delivery is within hours and I had been happy with the prompt delivery...until December of 2012 when the order just never went through;I had to then trek to the store, and I had to buy a more expensive card because the store was out of the one I use. I tried again in January to buy online and my order went through but the card never came to my email. When I tracked my order I found out that delivery would not be for days. That sent me into a panic since I have an elderly mother at home.

When I contacted customer service I got no help whatsoever.

What a lousy company.Why should it take 2 days to do what should take 2 minutes. 3049bf4

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 29, 2013
EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLACE THE ORDER FOR THIS CARD FOR ELECTRONIC DELIVERY, IT TAKES THE ORDER, THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS AN ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT AND THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER....YET THE WHOLE ORDER WAS COVERED BY GIFT CARDS COMPLETELY, EVEN DOUBLECHECKED THE BALANCES?! BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS... LAST MONTH THEY ONLY CREDITED PART OF MY GIFT CARD BACK AND IT TOOK ME CONTACTING THEM BY PHONE AND EMAIL HALF A DOZEN TIMES AND 30 FREAKING DAYS FOR THEM TO RETURN THE MONEY THEY STOLE FROM MY CARD BY CANCELLING MY ORDER AND ONLY REFUNDING PART OF THE GIFT CARD. SO THEY APOLOGIZED FOR THEIR PROBLEMS, SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON IT, AND SAID THAT NEXT TIME I ORDERED FROM WALMART.COM TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REFERENCE THAT ORDER FOR A $10 DISCOUNT ON ANY ITEM OTHER THAN THE ONE I WAS TRYING TO BUY FOR MY TROUBLE. BUT SUPPOSEDLY THEY'RE WORKING TO FIX THIS ERROR WHERE YOU CANT USE THEIR OWN STORE GIFT CARDS BOUGHT WITH CASH IN LOCAL STORES FOR ELECTRONIC STRAIGHT TALK PHONE CARDS RIGHT? TRIED FOR THE 3RD STRAIGHT MONTH TO ORDER AND THE ORDER APPEARS TO GO THROUGH FINE...... THEN BAM THE SAME *** EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS AN ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT AND THEY'VE CANCELLED MY ORDER.....AGAIN! AT LEAST THE CREDITED BACK THE ENTIRE GIFT CARD THIS TIME! BUT SERIOUSLY, A $10 CREDIT FOR KEEPING MY MONEY HOSTAGE FOR 30 DAYS, ON SOME ITEM OTHER THAN WHAT I WAS TRYING TO BUY....... AFTER THIS FIASCO, DO THEY SERIOUSLYYYYYY THINK I WOULD EVERRRRRRR WANT TO... Show more
Reply to ME

Read next Walmart complaint

Keep the comments to yourself

Today i was at the Walmart and i got some food stuff but i also got a box of condoms and lube and th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug