Walmart - Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plans = SUCK!!
I DON'T recommend Straight Talk Wireless Plans sold in Walmart.
I made the mistake of getting it before New Year's.
They they transfer my phone # from my old carrier right away but failed to activate my phone until 5 days later. I was unable to call family for New Year's, lost business for 5 days and was extremely frustrated. I decided to find a more reputable company and when I tried to transfer the phone back, they held it hostage and wouldn't release it. IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE!!!
Never again. Don't use it!You will regret it.
Their service is the worst.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "This is the 4 time they have taken 100 out ov my bank for this beautemer face serum when I first applied for this it didn't say I was going..."
- "I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL). The..."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online! The website will hit you up for a lot of things. Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."