Walmart - Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plans = SUCK!!
I DON'T recommend Straight Talk Wireless Plans sold in Walmart.
I made the mistake of getting it before New Year's.
They they transfer my phone # from my old carrier right away but failed to activate my phone until 5 days later. I was unable to call family for New Year's, lost business for 5 days and was extremely frustrated. I decided to find a more reputable company and when I tried to transfer the phone back, they held it hostage and wouldn't release it. IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE!!!
Never again. Don't use it!You will regret it.
Their service is the worst.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!!..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."