• show-popup

Shares 0

treated like garbage by a rude witch in canandagua walmart this am.

Company Walmart
Product / Service Pharmacist
Location Canandaigua, New York
Category Drug Stores and Drugs
Views 111

I went to pick up my scripts and for the 3rd time in 6 months they made me wait and I ended up being late for work.Waited to talk to a pharmacist for 10 minutes, when she came over she said very rudely "whats that look for"?

wtf difference does it make what I look like? then I asked her what she wanted, why was I waiting? she said nothing and walked away snickering along with the rude cashier that refused to refund my money when I told her I didn't have time to wait.

won't be going there again.service sucks, and employees are rude. 30afc85

Comments (11) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 22
Waiting 10 minutes is a small town Pharmacy at 1pm in the afternoon when you had called ahead for your prescription is totally unacceptable.
It was a small town? It was during off hours? You had called the prescription in ahead of time so it would be waiting for you?
I'd suggest just pushing yourself in line, or, fall on the floor and flail your limbs about. In that way, you'll be noticed for the rude, selfish, and obstinate person you appear to be.
Reply to Mike_mn

Jan 05  from Seattle, Washington
You sound like a horrible person. I'm glad I dont know you.
Reply to Employee

Jan 05  from Taunton, Massachusetts
So perhaps you should have went to get your prescriptions filled earlier. Seriously ten minutes is not enough. Grow up and stop blaming others for your lack of timing. Also what kind of company would hire you? Your spelling and grammar reflect that you did not pass the first grade. Then to give the pharmacist a dirty look because you waited until the last minute? You are the one that probably either forgot your meds or is abusing prescription drugs.

Jan 05
they were both called in earlier in the week. they were ready, they just refused to give me one of them . one was called in on Tuesday and one on Thursday. got texts saying they were ready. I never take them in. I always call way ahead. get a life dirtbag.

Jan 05  from Murchison, Texas
Seriously you need to grow up and not insult everyone who disagrees with you. Does mommy know you are using the PC to insult others or are you an adult abusing your meds.

Jan 04  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I think you came into the pharmacy with an obvious attitude....and got one in return. Seems you have a waiting issue.....news flash....the world does not revolve around you. Grow up
Reply to LTCC

Jan 05
I did not have an attitude nor do I have a waiting issue. Read the comment ***. They were ready. They were called in days before. There was no line, just rude people. Get a life.

Jan 05  from Weed, California
Well you are not a very pleasant person yourself. Perhaps they are purposely being rude and slow because they want you to stop going there so they don't have to deal with your attitude. Why if I were the pharmacist I would not only take hours to help you but moon you as I give you your prescription as well just so you go elsewhere.
Reply to you are rude

Read next Walmart complaint

Customer Service is bad

i buy month ago fire place and it's not good i decide ti return it yesterday and (Walter) one of...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug