Treated like garbage by a rude witch in canandagua walmart this am.
I went to pick up my scripts and for the 3rd time in 6 months they made me wait and I ended up being late for work.Waited to talk to a pharmacist for 10 minutes, when she came over she said very rudely "whats that look for"?
wtf difference does it make what I look like? then I asked her what she wanted, why was I waiting? she said nothing and walked away snickering along with the rude cashier that refused to refund my money when I told her I didn't have time to wait.
won't be going there again.service sucks, and employees are rude.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Update to Walmart 1 hour guarantee worthless.Yesterday the 22nd I posted that my tv had not been shipped.Updated that between 5 and 9:30 Pm it was shipped and the status..."
- "Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item. A vintage 45 record player. Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch..."
- " IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY, DONT WALK, RUN FROM THIS *** ON EARTH!!!!! Better Image Laser in Copiague, NY is a FRAUD! This place is owned and operated by..."
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."