Walmart - Unhappy employees
I have worked at store 3510 now for almost 11/2 years and a good employee for Walmart.I am widowed and now they have cut hours for the steady older employees and hired new employees giving away our hours.
I know 32 to 34 hours is not much, but is desperately needed for some of us. I don't understand the logic behind this delima. You have a lot of unhappy loyal employees at this time. Management said they cannot give additional hours so what gives???For Shortage on cashiers when chek out lines get long they call in the stockers taking them away from their duties.
This doesn't make any since to me.The steady cashiers need the hours to make a living and provide for their famalies.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Never received my products. When I contacted them they said they were moving to a new warehouse and I would get it in two weeks. It has been 5 months..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "With the start of sales, he became one of the most delicious offerings on the market, the price / stuffing was at! And even recently went smartphones that can oust..."