Walmart - Unhappy employees
I have worked at store 3510 now for almost 11/2 years and a good employee for Walmart.I am widowed and now they have cut hours for the steady older employees and hired new employees giving away our hours.
I know 32 to 34 hours is not much, but is desperately needed for some of us. I don't understand the logic behind this delima. You have a lot of unhappy loyal employees at this time. Management said they cannot give additional hours so what gives???For Shortage on cashiers when chek out lines get long they call in the stockers taking them away from their duties.
This doesn't make any since to me.The steady cashiers need the hours to make a living and provide for their famalies.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "Punkin spice oreo, has to be my wife's favorite and since she pregnant, I let her have all she wants, unfortunately when there is a dead fly baked into the..."
- "was not what was presented online. online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it. what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of..."
- "Fantastic Sams in Clarksburg WV are not professional and do not care what their customers ask for. They took 5 plus inches off my daughters hair when told to..."
- "Aenean viverra rhoncus pede. Phasellus volutpat, metus eget egestas mollis, lacus lacus blandit dui, id egestas quam mauris ut lacus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Vestibulum facilisis, purus nec pulvinar..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."