Walmart - Wal-Mart Automotive Sucks - 2004 Chevy Trailblazer 4x4
We took our car a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer to Walmart for it's regular oil change and vehicle checkup.During the checkup it came to our attention that the transmission dipstick had been broken off and they could not check the fluid in the transmission.They said they did not do it and that it most likely happened the oil change before which was also at a Walmart.At that time we were told by Barry (the service mgr) it was okay to drive the vehicle .One week later the transmission locked up and had to be towed to a transmission specialist who said the faleure was do to lack of fluid in the transmission.We feel that in fact the dipstick was broke off at the previous oil change by a walmart employee and he simply got rid of that part of the dipstick and signed off on the transmission to relieve himself of blame not telling us the the stick had been broken and unable to check the fluid.If he would have informed us of this issue it could have been solved with out the $2900 cost for a transmission rebuild.We filed a claim with CMI (Claims Management Inc.)Phone # 888-213-7534 (we dealt with a Barb there who was rude talked down to us and even called the mechanic at the transmission shop a liar and that the transmission had to have a leakage issue and she would have to deny the claim he explained to her that there were no leaks and it was a walmart topping off issue.When CMI received the statements from the walmart fluid checkers not mechanics (which barb at CMI called them) they had changed the statements made and told her that they never told us it was okay to drive the vehicle and did not recall placing blame on the previous Walmart oil change.We went to our Attorney's office on 2-27-09 and are in the process of suing Walmart and CMI.Please take our advice and never let Walmart fluid checkers touch your vehicle as the internet shows that they have more complaints than praises.This will be taken to the next level and will make it a life long goal to expose Walmart Automotive.We would love to start a class action suit against Walmart and CMI.If anyone reading this has had a problem with Walmart Automotive would like to join this class action please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have a attorney that would love to do it.
Consequences. Describe the economic or physical damage that resulted.
Transmission cost $2900
3 weeks without the vehicle
Treated like a *** and lied to.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!!..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "If you are considering an MLB TV subscription, I urge you to reconsider. This is flat-out the worst product/service I've ever purchased in my 60 years on the planet. I've..."
- "I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp. I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my..."
- "I booked Milestone relocation Services, Raleigh, NC. for 26th June 2016. The move was from home in Cary, NC to a storage location 5 miles away in Cary, NC. They..."