Walmart - Wal-Mart Automotive Sucks - 2004 Chevy Trailblazer 4x4
We took our car a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer to Walmart for it's regular oil change and vehicle checkup.During the checkup it came to our attention that the transmission dipstick had been broken off and they could not check the fluid in the transmission.They said they did not do it and that it most likely happened the oil change before which was also at a Walmart.At that time we were told by Barry (the service mgr) it was okay to drive the vehicle .One week later the transmission locked up and had to be towed to a transmission specialist who said the faleure was do to lack of fluid in the transmission.We feel that in fact the dipstick was broke off at the previous oil change by a walmart employee and he simply got rid of that part of the dipstick and signed off on the transmission to relieve himself of blame not telling us the the stick had been broken and unable to check the fluid.If he would have informed us of this issue it could have been solved with out the $2900 cost for a transmission rebuild.We filed a claim with CMI (Claims Management Inc.)Phone # 888-213-7534 (we dealt with a Barb there who was rude talked down to us and even called the mechanic at the transmission shop a liar and that the transmission had to have a leakage issue and she would have to deny the claim he explained to her that there were no leaks and it was a walmart topping off issue.When CMI received the statements from the walmart fluid checkers not mechanics (which barb at CMI called them) they had changed the statements made and told her that they never told us it was okay to drive the vehicle and did not recall placing blame on the previous Walmart oil change.We went to our Attorney's office on 2-27-09 and are in the process of suing Walmart and CMI.Please take our advice and never let Walmart fluid checkers touch your vehicle as the internet shows that they have more complaints than praises.This will be taken to the next level and will make it a life long goal to expose Walmart Automotive.We would love to start a class action suit against Walmart and CMI.If anyone reading this has had a problem with Walmart Automotive would like to join this class action please notify us at email@example.com as we have a attorney that would love to do it.
Consequences. Describe the economic or physical damage that resulted.
Transmission cost $2900
3 weeks without the vehicle
Treated like a *** and lied to.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "So basically I got my third last night. The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like! My piercer did a horrible job. I..."