Walmart - Wal-Mart Automotive Sucks - 2004 Chevy Trailblazer 4x4
We took our car a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer to Walmart for it's regular oil change and vehicle checkup.During the checkup it came to our attention that the transmission dipstick had been broken off and they could not check the fluid in the transmission.They said they did not do it and that it most likely happened the oil change before which was also at a Walmart.At that time we were told by Barry (the service mgr) it was okay to drive the vehicle .One week later the transmission locked up and had to be towed to a transmission specialist who said the faleure was do to lack of fluid in the transmission.We feel that in fact the dipstick was broke off at the previous oil change by a walmart employee and he simply got rid of that part of the dipstick and signed off on the transmission to relieve himself of blame not telling us the the stick had been broken and unable to check the fluid.If he would have informed us of this issue it could have been solved with out the $2900 cost for a transmission rebuild.We filed a claim with CMI (Claims Management Inc.)Phone # 888-213-7534 (we dealt with a Barb there who was rude talked down to us and even called the mechanic at the transmission shop a liar and that the transmission had to have a leakage issue and she would have to deny the claim he explained to her that there were no leaks and it was a walmart topping off issue.When CMI received the statements from the walmart fluid checkers not mechanics (which barb at CMI called them) they had changed the statements made and told her that they never told us it was okay to drive the vehicle and did not recall placing blame on the previous Walmart oil change.We went to our Attorney's office on 2-27-09 and are in the process of suing Walmart and CMI.Please take our advice and never let Walmart fluid checkers touch your vehicle as the internet shows that they have more complaints than praises.This will be taken to the next level and will make it a life long goal to expose Walmart Automotive.We would love to start a class action suit against Walmart and CMI.If anyone reading this has had a problem with Walmart Automotive would like to join this class action please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have a attorney that would love to do it.
Consequences. Describe the economic or physical damage that resulted.
Transmission cost $2900
3 weeks without the vehicle
Treated like a *** and lied to.1052f71c review #145846
You may also like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "My 28 yro had some a few minor changes due to her health. during this two year process she decided to change and self utilize her medication to benefit..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."