Walmart - Wal-Mart customer service sucks
Over the last year I have noticed walmart customer service declining.You have 50 people in line at the register and 1 or maybe 2 registers open, The prices have gone up so high to make up for the ridiculous remodeling of each store...dumb idea!
you cant find anything anymore, the stocking of products on shelves is very bad always out of everything and never restocked. I refuse to shop at walmart anymore and Im not the only one thats feels the same way! I will shop elsewhere from now on.
In my words this store...sucks bad!real bad!!d48211e review #154969
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "The owner of Midas Balwyn (Kew), charged for a job under warranty, which he refused to acknowledged, resulting in a double payment. Post that the additional worked that was done,..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "I saw an advert on Facebook for free samples of skin care.The advert had pictures of well known products ie Estée Lauder,Clinique,Clarins and others.I paid £3:95 postage and clicked on..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."