Walmart - Wal-Mart customer service sucks
Over the last year I have noticed walmart customer service declining.You have 50 people in line at the register and 1 or maybe 2 registers open, The prices have gone up so high to make up for the ridiculous remodeling of each store...dumb idea!
you cant find anything anymore, the stocking of products on shelves is very bad always out of everything and never restocked. I refuse to shop at walmart anymore and Im not the only one thats feels the same way! I will shop elsewhere from now on.
In my words this store...sucks bad!real bad!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!!..."
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."
- "My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself..."
- " I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site..."
- "I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard. They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen...."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."