Walmart - Wal-Mart customer service sucks
Over the last year I have noticed walmart customer service declining.You have 50 people in line at the register and 1 or maybe 2 registers open, The prices have gone up so high to make up for the ridiculous remodeling of each store...dumb idea!
you cant find anything anymore, the stocking of products on shelves is very bad always out of everything and never restocked. I refuse to shop at walmart anymore and Im not the only one thats feels the same way! I will shop elsewhere from now on.
In my words this store...sucks bad!real bad!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."
- "We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders...."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."