• show-popup

Company Walmart
Location Ft. Collins, Colorado
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 178

Over the last year I have noticed walmart customer service declining.You have 50 people in line at the register and 1 or maybe 2 registers open, The prices have gone up so high to make up for the ridiculous remodeling of each store...dumb idea!

you cant find anything anymore, the stocking of products on shelves is very bad always out of everything and never restocked. I refuse to shop at walmart anymore and Im not the only one thats feels the same way! I will shop elsewhere from now on.

In my words this store...sucks bad!real bad!! 2e2cd62

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 16, 2009
:? There are always people at the checkouts. But where are the people who work in the store? I have to walk halfway across the store just to ask a question. Then I hear them call all of the “floor associates" to the checkouts. They should put more staff in the store to help people, not remove them leaving the store empty.
Reply to Debbie

Oct 15, 2009
lol.i am a cashier at walmart. i do agree that at time we are extremely busy and people have to wait in line. the best advice i can give you is to not go at PEAK TIMES. like 5pm to 11pm are always gonna be busy and if you must go you can always check out at outlining reg. ex: garden center,jewlery,sportying goods,automotive.. ect.but sadly i feel that ppl are to bitchy about lines. i shop alot .. and not just at walmart and i find that most places have a line! i go to my local supermarket and stand in line. i go to ross or target and the lines are horrible. why can ppl just understand that sadly we are not the only ppl that are shopping at any given moment and sometimes there will be lines also, the remodels are annoying but have to be done. walmart really is all about customer service and i am in constant trouble for not giving it better. to be honest i think you all need to shut up and just buy you discounted goods and be happy!
Reply to britd

Aug 16, 2009
I agree with you they never have enough registers open to accomadate the traffic there , they have enough employees to cover but are too un orginized to put help in the depts. that need it , I am a former employee of wal mart and have seen this happen , the dept I worked in was so understaffed it was crazy, while other dept,s. that was not as busy was overstaffed , they had too many assistant managers doing nothing than regular employees in the dept,s that needed it these LAZY managers sit on their A**** and do nothing and watch everyone else bust their A** they get paid more and need to get off their A** and pitch in to help. another thing I find *** is the express lanes and self checkouts close down @ 11:00 pm and only leaves 2 registers open , when I worked there I did not get off until 11:00 and there were only 2 registers open and the lines were so backed up everyone was complaining , not all people shop during the day so they need to wake up and realize that a lot of people shop late at night because they work graveyard shifts and on their days off they shop at night because they sleep during the day. I used to work a job from 9:00 pm - 7:00 am and when I did I shopped late.I also agree that the remodeling is partly why they went up on prices to make up for this bull , the stores were fine the way they were , there are other stores that have not gone up on prices , and still keep customers, bigger is not always better!
Reply to Lisa

Aug 16, 2009
Reply to Lisa

Read next Walmart complaint

insurance fraud

charged my insurance $140.00 plus my $20.00 co-pay when eye exams are $60.00 frames purchased are NO...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug