• show-popup

Shares 0

Walmart - Wal-Mart Customer Service Sucks!!

Company Walmart
Location Des Moines, Iowa
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 90

I just wanted to write about the terrible customer service I experienced at my local Wal-Mart store tonight. First off the cashier didn't even say hi or acknowledge me in any way. Then when I went to pay I wrote a check and realized she didn't ring up all my items so I pointed out to her that I had more items that she forgot to ring up, she rolled her eyes and gave me my check back while she rang up the rest of my items.

I wrote a check and gave her my id but because we are a military family it was an out of state id. She argued with me about how my id wasn't valid, which I had to argue back that yes indeed it was a valid driver's license and there should be no reason why I can't use it! She had a hard time getting it to go through so she walked away without saying anything, and came back a few minutes later and just stood at the register not saying a word to me about what was going on or anything.

A lady standing behind me asked her if she had got help because she wasn't talking or anything. Finally the lady behind me went and got help because she was just standing there. About 20-25 minutes later after starting the whole checkout process they were able to get my check to go through. Well I didn't get an apology; have a good night, nothing!! The cashier made me feel like I was such an inconvenience to her that I don't think I will EVER GO BACK TO THAT WAL-MART AGAIN!!! So much for customer service right?!?! 304635a

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Walmart complaint

No follow thru on bad product ,no reimbursement

I had purchased a gallon of milk and by the time I got home the whole gallon had leaked into the car...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug