Walmart - Wal-Mart Customer Service Sucks!!
I just wanted to write about the terrible customer service I experienced at my local Wal-Mart store tonight. First off the cashier didn't even say hi or acknowledge me in any way. Then when I went to pay I wrote a check and realized she didn't ring up all my items so I pointed out to her that I had more items that she forgot to ring up, she rolled her eyes and gave me my check back while she rang up the rest of my items.
I wrote a check and gave her my id but because we are a military family it was an out of state id. She argued with me about how my id wasn't valid, which I had to argue back that yes indeed it was a valid driver's license and there should be no reason why I can't use it! She had a hard time getting it to go through so she walked away without saying anything, and came back a few minutes later and just stood at the register not saying a word to me about what was going on or anything.
A lady standing behind me asked her if she had got help because she wasn't talking or anything. Finally the lady behind me went and got help because she was just standing there. About 20-25 minutes later after starting the whole checkout process they were able to get my check to go through. Well I didn't get an apology; have a good night, nothing!! The cashier made me feel like I was such an inconvenience to her that I don't think I will EVER GO BACK TO THAT WAL-MART AGAIN!!! So much for customer service right?!?!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "I have a naturalizer doll shoes... and i don't want to wear it anywmore.. the worst foot pain i ever encounter... how could an expensive shoes hurts my feet that..."
- "Bought a remote control boat. It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat. Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos,..."
- "Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m. until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my..."