I just wanted to write about the terrible customer service I experienced at my local Wal-Mart store tonight. First off the cashier didn't even say hi or acknowledge me in any way. Then when I went to pay I wrote a check and realized she didn't ring up all my items so I pointed out to her that I had more items that she forgot to ring up, she rolled her eyes and gave me my check back while she rang up the rest of my items.
I wrote a check and gave her my id but because we are a military family it was an out of state id. She argued with me about how my id wasn't valid, which I had to argue back that yes indeed it was a valid driver's license and there should be no reason why I can't use it! She had a hard time getting it to go through so she walked away without saying anything, and came back a few minutes later and just stood at the register not saying a word to me about what was going on or anything.
A lady standing behind me asked her if she had got help because she wasn't talking or anything. Finally the lady behind me went and got help because she was just standing there. About 20-25 minutes later after starting the whole checkout process they were able to get my check to go through. Well I didn't get an apology; have a good night, nothing!! The cashier made me feel like I was such an inconvenience to her that I don't think I will EVER GO BACK TO THAT WAL-MART AGAIN!!! So much for customer service right?!?!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "July 20 2016 was the date I made a transaction at LBC Zabarte Mall branch for one box of items to be delivered in the residence of my customer in..."
- "Grooming Salon Today July 23, 2016 I took my 10 month old 4LB Shorkie to Petsmart in Barrhaven as I always do to get groomed. He is special needs and I..."