Walmart - Wal-Mart Wax Floors
Im not pissed but in pain, i just came home from wal-mart they were waxing the floors no signs out at all, i slipped on the wax and twisted my ankle. On a 1-10 scale my pain is about 7.5+ depending how my foot is laying. I don't know what to do i don't know if i just file a complaint or sue. I don't want to sue its not in my nature, but honestly how hard is it to put a sign up in the area where you are waxing. I can understand if someone forgot to set it up, because everyone forgets its human nature, but i would like to know what can happen, i would like feed back please my name is Danielle. my email is email@example.com. Please contact me on what to do, cause all i know is im in pain and i can't even drive my vehicle right now because of the pain. To describe the swolleness of my ankle it was about almost the size of a normal orange right on the ankle. I have a high pain tolerance that this just isn't good.
Please contact me on what I need to do because I'm just lost and like I said its not in my nature to sue anyone. But I would like to speak with a Wal-Mart person, I'm from Alpena, MI.
Thank You For Your Time109c2844 review #272730
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."