Walmart - Wal-Mart Wax Floors

1958 of 2951 Walmart Reviews
Issue not resolved

Im not pissed but in pain, i just came home from wal-mart they were waxing the floors no signs out at all, i slipped on the wax and twisted my ankle. On a 1-10 scale my pain is about 7.5+ depending how my foot is laying. I don't know what to do i don't know if i just file a complaint or sue. I don't want to sue its not in my nature, but honestly how hard is it to put a sign up in the area where you are waxing. I can understand if someone forgot to set it up, because everyone forgets its human nature, but i would like to know what can happen, i would like feed back please my name is Danielle. my email is dannielleedmonds@ymail.com. Please contact me on what to do, cause all i know is im in pain and i can't even drive my vehicle right now because of the pain. To describe the swolleness of my ankle it was about almost the size of a normal orange right on the ankle. I have a high pain tolerance that this just isn't good.

Please contact me on what I need to do because I'm just lost and like I said its not in my nature to sue anyone. But I would like to speak with a Wal-Mart person, I'm from Alpena, MI.

d57ad0d review #272730
2 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue0 Comments10 Report
1958 of 2951 Walmart Reviews
Had an experience with Walmart?  Submit review about this company
Louie

Mar 10 Reno, Nevada

First of all you should go to the doctor and get a foot x-ray, you could have broken your ankle. If its a sprain don't take that lightly either as it will take longer for a bad sprain to heal and it sounds like a bad sprain. Did you get any witnesses? If not I don't think you'll have much of a chance with suing but
maybe you could contact WalMart and let them know what happened and see what they say. Then if you don't get a satisfactory response I'd go see an attorney, most attorneys will give you a free consultation. Good luck, I hope you get better very fast.

Oct 30, 2013

IF YOU COULDNT SEE THEY WERE STRIPPING FLOORS YOU PROUBLY WOULD OF TRIPED ON THE SIGN AND I DO FLOORS FOOR A LIVING FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS CANT SPELL BUT DO A BEAUTIFUL FLOOR

Vman

Nov 22, 2011

Danielle, just go ahead and hire an ambulance chaser to sue.... That's really the plan isn't it?

Granny Teresa

Nov 18, 2011

I am hoping that you did as No. 5 suggested, it's good advise. I would also speak to as many accident attorneys as possible, there is one who is willing to help you without up-front fees. In pain, Contact an Attorney ASAP! Because later on down the road you may have permanent injuries that will need life-long medical attention or may require long-term pain control. Only a doctor or doctor's can determine the extent of your injuries, only you know how you feel and what you are suffering. Take care and try staying out of Walmart, you really don't need it. There are plenty of stores that have reduced prices. More people should think before running to their nearest Walmart - Let's put our money where our mouth is & put Walmart and it's lacky employees out-of-business, ergo, put China on notice!

Justarudedudenotinthemood

Nov 07, 2011

Who are you going to sue when you slip on the ice? Who are you going to sue when you step on a rock and roll your foot? Who are you going to sue when you just twist your ankle on a flat surface? And when you stub your toe on the way to the bathroom at night? Who are you going to sue when some one hurts your feelings? Here's your sign...
Just take some freaking ibuprofin for the irritation and stop irritating the world with your crying. Your fine.

Kay13

Nov 05, 2011

I am sorry to hear that you slipped, to go around to file a claim you either speak to the Store Manager or even possible a Co-Manager and explained to them what happened have the Date,Day and around the Time that you slipped ready and they should be able to take it from there.

nikalseyn

Nov 04, 2011

You contact the store manager and he will show you how to file a claim. Then, after WalMart ignores your claim, you contact an attorney and he will advise you on whether or not you have a case. I assume you have received medical attention and have kept the bills, etc.

dannielleedmonds

Nov 04, 2011

I could barely get to my car, how do i file an accident report? I've never had anything like this happen to me.

Katie

Nov 04, 2011

I am sorry that you slip. Someone should have had a sign up. Did you file an accident report with the store?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.