Walmart - Wal-Mart Wax Floors
Im not pissed but in pain, i just came home from wal-mart they were waxing the floors no signs out at all, i slipped on the wax and twisted my ankle. On a 1-10 scale my pain is about 7.5+ depending how my foot is laying. I don't know what to do i don't know if i just file a complaint or sue. I don't want to sue its not in my nature, but honestly how hard is it to put a sign up in the area where you are waxing. I can understand if someone forgot to set it up, because everyone forgets its human nature, but i would like to know what can happen, i would like feed back please my name is Danielle. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact me on what to do, cause all i know is im in pain and i can't even drive my vehicle right now because of the pain. To describe the swolleness of my ankle it was about almost the size of a normal orange right on the ankle. I have a high pain tolerance that this just isn't good.
Please contact me on what I need to do because I'm just lost and like I said its not in my nature to sue anyone. But I would like to speak with a Wal-Mart person, I'm from Alpena, MI.
Thank You For Your Timereview #272730
You may also like
- "purchased card for tv guaranteed by 12/22.No problem using card as I went on the site immediately and registered.Never got an email so I went to store with order number.They..."
- "I've complained about some ruined blackout Eclipse curtains during washing (which I followed the directions) about 3-4 times now and no one has ever contacted me. Very frustrated customer, who..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I had the muffler on my 1992 toyota Paseo inspected about a month and a half ago. I recently returned from a trip using this car, only to find that..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "We purchased a mattress with a 20 year warranty from Metro Mattress in 2007, by 2012 it was sagging badly. When the people came to replace it they insisted..."
- "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "This johnny you had declined me a refund after I had ordered a product. I asked him continuously for my money back and he sent me the same message saying..."