Walmart - Wallmart.com/customer service
I purchased a Fisher-Price Wheels Red Ford F150 Raptor 12 volt Battery Ride On for my 3 years old son as Christmas gift on 12/14/2013 through Wal-Mart on line website, after tracking the packet I noticed the packet arrived to store on 12/20/2013, therefore I called wall mart store to pick up the packet, but nobody had idea about the requested item, so I called customer service same issue the only answer received was” you need wait for the packet and check the status” I have been checking the status, sending email and calling daily, but the result still the same and Walmart charge me for the power wheel since the first day and my credit card is charging me interest for the item I never receive and is going be a month since, what can I do?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- "My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair. This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth...."