Walmart - Wallmart.com/customer service
I purchased a Fisher-Price Wheels Red Ford F150 Raptor 12 volt Battery Ride On for my 3 years old son as Christmas gift on 12/14/2013 through Wal-Mart on line website, after tracking the packet I noticed the packet arrived to store on 12/20/2013, therefore I called wall mart store to pick up the packet, but nobody had idea about the requested item, so I called customer service same issue the only answer received was” you need wait for the packet and check the status” I have been checking the status, sending email and calling daily, but the result still the same and Walmart charge me for the power wheel since the first day and my credit card is charging me interest for the item I never receive and is going be a month since, what can I do?d6ec1ff review #468682
You may also like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."