Walmart 1 hour I guarantee problems
So I went and waited for like over an hour to find out I get to give them money $400 and I get a card I have to use to get a product sent to the store.I get the card bring it home and it says I don't have a sufficient amount on the card to pay for the item I selected???
The card says call the 800 or the local store. I called the 800 and it dropped my call. I called the local store and lady says I need to call them and I would get my item. I looked at my receipt and it appears the item they manually put in didn't add TAX.
So I covered this with my local store and CS rep told me OH you will get it that because it was a Hour Guarantee thing they charged the correct amount and not to worry I'll get the item. So I called the 800# which says experiencing high call volume DUE to the SUCCESS of the program?????? I was on hold for over 20 minutes and didn't talk to anyone.
I think they are closed....anyway I'm pissed what a run around not its my problem to figure out.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I ORDERED A MARKET FRESH TURKEY BACON RANCH SANDWICH FRIES AND LARGE DRINK --- ONLY TO DRIVE OUT OF THE DRIVE THRU WITH 2 ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES --- NO FIRES..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."