walmart 1 hour I guarantee problems
So I went and waited for like over an hour to find out I get to give them money $400 and I get a card I have to use to get a product sent to the store.I get the card bring it home and it says I don't have a sufficient amount on the card to pay for the item I selected???
The card says call the 800 or the local store. I called the 800 and it dropped my call. I called the local store and lady says I need to call them and I would get my item. I looked at my receipt and it appears the item they manually put in didn't add TAX.
So I covered this with my local store and CS rep told me OH you will get it that because it was a Hour Guarantee thing they charged the correct amount and not to worry I'll get the item. So I called the 800# which says experiencing high call volume DUE to the SUCCESS of the program?????? I was on hold for over 20 minutes and didn't talk to anyone.
I think they are closed....anyway I'm pissed what a run around not its my problem to figure out.f14477d review #361766
You may also like
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."