Walmart 1hour guarantee 32 in Emerson TV
Extremely pissed off...after taking time away from my family on Thanksgiving to go to Walmart to the #2 10pm event, I'm appalled with how they handled the whole senernio.First off the event was to start at 10pm (nothing could be done sooner) we got to our local store at approx 9pm, to be advised by Walmart associates that all the TVs were already gone, they had started dispersing tickets for the tv at 8pm therefore leaving nothing left but the 1hour guarantee cards available.
After waiting line for a hour and half, me and my family received 2 of these cards. Now at this point we have missed all the fabulous door buster deals as we had to wait in line for a tv that was already gone before the event started, but had to wait for the cards (no one explained to us that we had to pay for them within a hour of the event ending) as we had shopping to do. Got to the register with 1minute to spare. To go home and I have sit on my computer for hours trying to get these cards registered.
They state insufficient funds. Several calls to Walmart customer service and corporate office, and I still have nothing fixed. They are saying everyone might have to go back down to the store to get the cards registered. Just what I'm wanting to do, waste more gas going down to the store, to wait in line for hours again with these same people I spent Thursday evening with, to have Walmart associate register this *** guarantee card.
This is such a mess.Thinking this is not worth my money or the headache I've now acquired.1244ba1a review #362057
You may also like
- "I want to Walmart yesterday November 3 to do grocery shopping like I do every week and I spent $300 or sometimes more depends on the sales I want in..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "Placed order for some furniture and paid $1332 through their ecommerce site. Called up after 1 week to check the status, they are saying order is incomplete! They are penalizing..."
- "I dropped my car off for a diagnosis. SI called me back with the diagnosis and I decided that I would have the car towed back to my house. When..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I had an opportunity today to give my testimony on my experience with NACA at a workshop. It brought back many, many memories sitting there listening to all the..."
- "I attended my NACA orientation in Houston, TX on 9/27/14 and closed on my house exactly 6 months later on 3/27/15! I purchased a $200,000 home with a 2.5% FIXED..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- " MR RAMAKRISHNA KUMAR whom I have been communicating with on Shaadi.com, is a fraud, cheat and liar!! His picture and profile was active on shaadi's website. He claimed to..."