WalMart Bill Pay
Paid my gas bill at the WalMart in Sanford,FL only to have my gas turned off 3 days later.WalMart took 15 days to pay a bill that was not past due.
I had to pay a reconnection fee to the gas company and all WalMart had to says was "THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE" - I am pissed to the highest of pisstivity! I'm now have to pay the $100.00 reconnection fee and this months bill!
I tried reaching a manager and of course I was put on hold for ever.I am pissed and out of money!review #130063
You may also like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "OK!!! Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az. have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either..."