I have taken several surveys with several surveyors and not one has given me the cards I've earned.If you are going to use these surveyors then you should take responsibility for the fraud they commit.
I was frauded out of three $1000.00 gift cards, five $500.00 gift cards, three $100.00 gift cards, and several for $25.00 & $50.00.
I know that you are a big company and I'm just a peon to you but I'm not the only one that was treated this way.
I will no longer take surveys offering your gift cards if I do not get satisfaction!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet Survey Cards
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd. I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I..."
- "In October 2012, we purchased a dinning table and chairs. The table was delivered with a large splinter and the table chairs were the wrong color. After speaking..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."