WalMart gift cards for surveys.
I have taken several surveys with several surveyors and not one has given me the cards I've earned.If you are going to use these surveyors then you should take responsibility for the fraud they commit.
I was frauded out of three $1000.00 gift cards, five $500.00 gift cards, three $100.00 gift cards, and several for $25.00 & $50.00.
I know that you are a big company and I'm just a peon to you but I'm not the only one that was treated this way.
I will no longer take surveys offering your gift cards if I do not get satisfaction!d6b88e9 review #117784
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."