WalMart gift cards for surveys.
I have taken several surveys with several surveyors and not one has given me the cards I've earned.If you are going to use these surveyors then you should take responsibility for the fraud they commit.
I was frauded out of three $1000.00 gift cards, five $500.00 gift cards, three $100.00 gift cards, and several for $25.00 & $50.00.
I know that you are a big company and I'm just a peon to you but I'm not the only one that was treated this way.
I will no longer take surveys offering your gift cards if I do not get satisfaction!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!!..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600. He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get..."
- "Every time I bid the bidder list shows a bidder who has placed bid way early than me as the winner even though i tired putting more money than it..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."