WalMart gift cards for surveys.
I have taken several surveys with several surveyors and not one has given me the cards I've earned.If you are going to use these surveyors then you should take responsibility for the fraud they commit.
I was frauded out of three $1000.00 gift cards, five $500.00 gift cards, three $100.00 gift cards, and several for $25.00 & $50.00.
I know that you are a big company and I'm just a peon to you but I'm not the only one that was treated this way.
I will no longer take surveys offering your gift cards if I do not get satisfaction!c0f79d9
You may also like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Believe it or not, you did the right thing. This will sound terribly unprofessional but you did the right thing by reporting Laura McClure of Atlanta. You saved thousands of..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."