Walmart Hiring Process
To whom it may concern,
I would like to give feedback on the current hiring process at Walmart. I was called into an interview at the Burbank location, and was offered a part time position as a Cashier that I was very excited to receive. I had stated on my application and verbally that I have a full time position, and that my availability was in the evening, and anytime on the weekends. When I had finished filling out my paperwork, and was told I had the job, the hiring manager said that Orientation was everyday from 10-7 for a week or more at times and there was no flexibility during this time. I don't understand how Walmart can require this amount of time from people who apply for Part time jobs. Most people applying for these positions are in school, work another day time job, have personal obligations like family, and children, and so forth. I was very disappointed to receive the position that I had hoped for, only to have to give it up due to the strict Orientation time frames.review #147338
You may also like
- "Update to Walmart 1 hour guarantee worthless.Yesterday the 22nd I posted that my tv had not been shipped.Updated that between 5 and 9:30 Pm it was shipped and the status..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Barry Elliott is calling himself an AKC Professional Handler and travels with at least 28 dogs. He took my dog to show at AKC events, and showed it a..."
- "First thing in the morning i get good download speed up to 6.00 mps but dont last long at all it drops to 0.60 mbps and at night is as..."
- "I ordered the speciality bufalo chicken pizza and added feta cheese with olives. The pizza arrived with absolutely NO buffalo sauce, the cheese was burnt, there was no feta and..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "My son bought a shark tooth bracelet and I didn't think any thing of it.. No warnings of it possibly being dangerous .. Wore it to school.. Cool! Dropped his..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."