Walmart Pharmacy will not explain prescription refill practices
I have been getting a prescription filled (and refilled) at the same Walmart Pharmacy for years, (they have a much lower price than surrounding pharmacies in my rural area, and I am uninsured), and sometimes they refill it after 23 days, other times they want to wait until the exact 30 day interval.I have politely asked the pharmacy department what the policy and/or laws pertaining to refills are, and I cannot get anyone to tell me what the policies are.
If we were told what the policies are, we would be able to schedule shopping and trips to pharmacy. I live far from any pharmacy, not just the Walmart one, and I have to combine trips. Why can't they tell me what the policy is? It bothers me that they are rude,a nd if I try to stand up for myself, they threaten to report me for abusing drugs.
I don't want to be rude, and don't want people to be rude to me.Wouldn't it make sense to publish the policies such at this on their website if they don't wnat to explain it to each customer?1160daf3 review #282634
You may also like
- "I want to Walmart yesterday November 3 to do grocery shopping like I do every week and I spent $300 or sometimes more depends on the sales I want in..."
- "1. Quote for tire purchase and installation were for wrong size. 2. Lady at the check-in did not tell the mechanic I wanted to keep one of my old tires as..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone..."
- "'Butter you up' alright... Simply put, they don't get more dishonest than this. Buyer Beware! Shawn Butter's salesman quoted me $8,300 to replace 3 toilets and a bathtub. I placed..."
- "Purchased Dacor refrig $6899, 2yrs 8mos it broke. Augur motor freezes up due to condensation in freezer, augur motor runs constantly. Protek Industries came and said we had to pay..."
- "(I wish there was an option for half a star because that's all I'd give this guy... and that's generous.)DO NOT HIRE THIS CREW UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED WITH LOTS..."