Walmart Pharmacy will not explain prescription refill practices
I have been getting a prescription filled (and refilled) at the same Walmart Pharmacy for years, (they have a much lower price than surrounding pharmacies in my rural area, and I am uninsured), and sometimes they refill it after 23 days, other times they want to wait until the exact 30 day interval.I have politely asked the pharmacy department what the policy and/or laws pertaining to refills are, and I cannot get anyone to tell me what the policies are.
If we were told what the policies are, we would be able to schedule shopping and trips to pharmacy. I live far from any pharmacy, not just the Walmart one, and I have to combine trips. Why can't they tell me what the policy is? It bothers me that they are rude,a nd if I try to stand up for myself, they threaten to report me for abusing drugs.
I don't want to be rude, and don't want people to be rude to me.Wouldn't it make sense to publish the policies such at this on their website if they don't wnat to explain it to each customer?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If any one out there used Walmart's Sunday ad to purchase the Samsung 48" Class LED HDTV as advertised please let me know. I have tried all the Walmart stores..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS..."
- "IT'S VERY UPSETTING WHEN HEB ADVERTISES WATERMELONS @ $4.88 AND THEN STICK IT TO YOU @ $5.98. I WENT BACK AFTER NOTICING AT HOME THEY SCAMMED ME AND THE MANAGER..."
- "Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker. What you say "It doesnt come with..."