Walmart Site to Store
On-line site-to-store ordering is a good concept, & application should work well provided customers are dealing with competent individuals. A little history: On 12/01 order # 2677517958011 was placed on-line. The order consisted of; 1) McGuire Sisters Greatest Hits CD, 2) Millennium Collection-Best of Pat Boone CD; 3) "˜Sugartime' DVD; and 4) Mainstays storage ottoman.
The ottoman was picked up at the Bastrop store on 12/04. Walmart email dated 12/10 indicated remainder of order was READY FOR PICKUP. But, guess what? NOT SO. I was handed a package with my shipping label on the outside, but inside the package was a different order with a packing slip for an individual in Russellville, Arkansas. The only idea ANYONE in the entire store could offer was to credit my Visa Card.
Now, I don't have these items and it's too late to place the order again. But, I'm betting that the store in Russellville has these 3 items as well as another irritated customer who didn't get their proper order either. It would have required a little initiative, and customer service skills, but Bastrop store personnel could have called the store in Russellville, verified the mix-up, arranged to trade orders, and Walmart could maintain satisfied customers. But, no. What Michael Duke now has are two irritated customers without their CHRISTMAS GIFTS, as well as2 refunds on 2 credit cards.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A THING OF THE PAST!c20e7f0
You may also like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."