Walmart Site to Store
On-line site-to-store ordering is a good concept, & application should work well provided customers are dealing with competent individuals. A little history: On 12/01 order # 2677517958011 was placed on-line. The order consisted of; 1) McGuire Sisters Greatest Hits CD, 2) Millennium Collection-Best of Pat Boone CD; 3) "˜Sugartime' DVD; and 4) Mainstays storage ottoman.
The ottoman was picked up at the Bastrop store on 12/04. Walmart email dated 12/10 indicated remainder of order was READY FOR PICKUP. But, guess what? NOT SO. I was handed a package with my shipping label on the outside, but inside the package was a different order with a packing slip for an individual in Russellville, Arkansas. The only idea ANYONE in the entire store could offer was to credit my Visa Card.
Now, I don't have these items and it's too late to place the order again. But, I'm betting that the store in Russellville has these 3 items as well as another irritated customer who didn't get their proper order either. It would have required a little initiative, and customer service skills, but Bastrop store personnel could have called the store in Russellville, verified the mix-up, arranged to trade orders, and Walmart could maintain satisfied customers. But, no. What Michael Duke now has are two irritated customers without their CHRISTMAS GIFTS, as well as2 refunds on 2 credit cards.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A THING OF THE PAST!106e66e9 review #164181
You may also like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."