Walmart Site to Store
On-line site-to-store ordering is a good concept, & application should work well provided customers are dealing with competent individuals. A little history: On 12/01 order # 2677517958011 was placed on-line. The order consisted of; 1) McGuire Sisters Greatest Hits CD, 2) Millennium Collection-Best of Pat Boone CD; 3) "˜Sugartime' DVD; and 4) Mainstays storage ottoman.
The ottoman was picked up at the Bastrop store on 12/04. Walmart email dated 12/10 indicated remainder of order was READY FOR PICKUP. But, guess what? NOT SO. I was handed a package with my shipping label on the outside, but inside the package was a different order with a packing slip for an individual in Russellville, Arkansas. The only idea ANYONE in the entire store could offer was to credit my Visa Card.
Now, I don't have these items and it's too late to place the order again. But, I'm betting that the store in Russellville has these 3 items as well as another irritated customer who didn't get their proper order either. It would have required a little initiative, and customer service skills, but Bastrop store personnel could have called the store in Russellville, verified the mix-up, arranged to trade orders, and Walmart could maintain satisfied customers. But, no. What Michael Duke now has are two irritated customers without their CHRISTMAS GIFTS, as well as2 refunds on 2 credit cards.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A THING OF THE PAST!f152998 review #164181
You may also like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."