Walmart sucks so bad!!

881 of 2667 Walmart Reviews
May 01, 2013
review #404833

Every single time I try to return anything here it is like I am going through prison, their prices are sky-high depsite advertising the lowest prices around, their stores are always crowded and there are never enough lines open.Today I went in and there were only a few lines open on both ends and a crowd of people waiting to be checked out.

I saw quite a few associates in line paying for stuff. I told one of them that they should be working and not buying *** and they told me that they were on their break with a bit of an attitude. I told them that they have no right to be on break with the store crowded like this and that is my money they are using to pay for their ***. The lady who checked me out wasn't very friendly either and I let her know it.

Worst service ever.

Walmart associates are a bunch of losers who can't find real jobs.I am also reporting everyone I saw today!!!

9d09703
Had an experience with Walmart?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
881 of 2667 Walmart Reviews

Jun 23

I work at Wal-Mart and I am not a loser! I pay my bills! You just need to get over yourself! The world does not revolve around you nor does it care!

Sep 29, 2013

I work at a Walmart and I am not a loser I bust my hump. Walnart has a policy where your not allowed to work off the clock. Get off your high horse. I make over 13 dollars a hour. Domt talk about my job like im beneath you.

get over it

Sep 28, 2013

You do know by law all employees must get breaks. Get over it. There are labor laws in this country

anonymous

Sep 28, 2013 Downers Grove, Illinois

As a walmart employee, I have heard the same thing, "you have no right to be on break with the store this crowded." Have you ever stopped to think that they were sent on break before it got extremely busy? I have been told that multiple times, and each time I was sent on break when I was scheduled to, and when the store was not extremely busy. There were couple people in each line, and when I got back we had long lines.
To get to the point, cashiers go on break when they are sent, they have very little to no say of when they are sent On their breaks

NoMoreWalmart

Jul 12, 2013 Saint Louis, Missouri

1 800 Walmart could care LESS about the consumer. I have talked with supervisors at national headquarters and there attitude is RUDE and their knowledge is poor at best. Walmart has got big and now everything is bottom line and the consumer is treated rude by their employees, managers and corporate personnel. :(

Best to shop somewhere else.

why walmart sucks

Jun 27, 2013

Poor fortune 500 walmart can't afford to hire more cashiers and managers won't schedule more because it cuts into their bonuses.

Jun 27, 2013 Indianapolis, Indiana

So you don't believe people deserve breaks? Sorry, I work retail, and you cannot stand on your feet all day without some sort of break. EVERYONE should work retail for at least six months so they can see the other side--erratic schedules, sometimes working seven, eight, nine or more days in a row, not getting breaks/lunches, having to cover two or more departments, having call boxes go off, having to grab power equipment to get stuff down...and people thinking you are a lesser being because we wear a vest. If you hate Walmart, don't shop there. I don't. But since working retail, I have more sympathy for those who do.

anonymous

Jun 10, 2013 Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Forgive me I am one of those old hags that have time to sit at the computer and complain about legitimate complaints. I realize that walmart employees are uneducated minimum wage earner in fact the are nothing but blue collar ghetto trash. They are suppose to check for expired product on the shelves but the aren't even capable of doing that I'm surprised they are even able to stock anything on the shelves since that requires being able to read. Sorry about all me foolish comments I'm a lonely old f,^ar..t with on hand on the keyboards and the other up my behind oooh that smells nasty

Jun 10, 2013

You are to "***"For word's.How many people do you know work all day without a "Break".You are not "Special"Were everyone has to "Jump thru Loop's"To satisfy your "Sorry ***".People like yourself should find other thing's to do outside of "Complain"About every small thing that happen's in your life.If you do not want to stand in line,Like every other "Civilize Person"Find another store to shop at.I bet the same waiting period will be the same.***.Leave people along.

PissedReplier

Jun 10, 2013

Forgive me I am one of those old hags that have time to sit at the computer and complain about legitimate complaints. I realize that walmart employees are uneducated minimum wage earner in fact the are nothing but blue collar ghetto trash. They are suppose to check for expired product on the shelves but the aren't even capable of doing that I'm surprised they are even able to stock anything on the shelves since that requires being able to read. Sorry about all me foolish comments I'm a lonely on ***ar..t with on hand on the keyboards and the other on his little w..ee.w.ee.

joe

Jun 09, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I worked for walmart and they suck I now deliver for a pizza chain and make more money than I did as a dept manager it is a sad co. they don't care about there employees they worry about there management bonuses and not the custpomers

Wtf

Jun 08, 2013 Walnut Creek, California

Walmart does suck and so do their employees and they deserve to what they get from unhappy customers that is the only way they can change the employees can pass on to the powers that be that customers aren't happy with the service.

Wtf

Jun 08, 2013 Walnut Creek, California

Dude I get it , Walmart does suck. The people however you were being an *** to standing in line ON BREAK or LUNCH it isn't there responsibility to run the store. Corporate needs to hire more people. It is people like you who walk up and take your anger out on people making minimum wage that makes the WalMart sucks philosophy lose merit. Complain to Walmart Corporate and get them to hire new people and let those poor associates who are scraping by barely because of lack of pay from that shithole of a company to have the little bit of enjoyment thu have.

1-800-Walmart

May 09, 2013

Anytime anyone has a complaint about Walmart or their associates call the 1-800 number. Walmart management and associates do not like getting bad feedback through corporate. Be sure and get the name of the employee.
It is true Walmart hires ignorant employees like LadyScot.
Walmart not only wants you for a customer they NEED you!

May 09, 2013

Some of us Walmart associates work there because we're a bunch of college students trying to gain experience, in order to obtain less sh*tty jobs so we don't have to deal with people like you. We have MANDATORY BREAKS, meaning regardless of how much you customers *** and complain, we are REQUIRED BY LAW to take a break. Trust me, if you had to deal with sh*tty customers like you for 8+ hours a day, you would want your break too.

MrCustomer

May 10, 2013 Fair Oaks, California

Hi ..

Believe me, if you aren't the one scheduling the coverage of these facilities, than these complaints aren't aimed at you. No one expects the retail clerks to work without breaks or lunch - what we do expect is that management provide adequate coverage for required services, including checkout. If the don't, then management is at fault - not the clerks.

Even this coverage is not required - but don't be dismayed if the customer leaves and doesn't return. While this sounds like a great idea, remember these people are creating the need for your job. There's no need to bend over backward - just be pleasant, friendly, and competent. If you are, the business will soar. If not, it will surely fail, no matter what position it holds in the Fortune 500. If I were a retail clerk, I would be as accommodating as possible when it comes to customer service - because your competitor is not Walgreens or Target - it's the automated checkout lane. Without that great customer service, the auto lane is actually preferable to a surly, unhelpful employee...

disturbed1117

May 03, 2013

I am a cashier at Wal-Mart and I can tell you it isn't our fault there isn't ever enough lines open. I actually spend quite a lot of my shift standing around doing a lot of nothing. And the store is required by law and company policy to give us 15 mins breaks every 2 hours and a lunch break at 4 hours. If you worked here you would need a break too from people like yourself. The line length shouldn't mean I have to suffer. Talk to management about handling our breaks better if you care so much.

jj

Jun 09, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

its not your fault its the management fault. they do the schedules and do not care that there are lines and don't schedule enough people to cover breaks. I have seen that some stores carry people on the schedules that are fired or quit or on medical leave to show that they are staffed. imagine that and higher upss don't realize it or don't care as long as they get there 6 figure income and there bonuse to match

Jun 09, 2013

Hey - Welcome back, whoever you are posting as today from Pennsylvania.

This post is so similar to the dairy complaint at Walmart you could have just saved time and cut and pasted.

1-800-Walmart

May 02, 2013

Customer's shouldn't suffer because of rude & incompetent employees. That is not what Sam Walton based his success on he knew how important customers are to keeping his business successful. It's a shame the Sam Walton's integrity and customer friendly attitude is no longer a priority to his empire.

1-20 of 28 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×