Walmart sucks so bad!!
Every single time I try to return anything here it is like I am going through prison, their prices are sky-high depsite advertising the lowest prices around, their stores are always crowded and there are never enough lines open.Today I went in and there were only a few lines open on both ends and a crowd of people waiting to be checked out.
I saw quite a few associates in line paying for stuff. I told one of them that they should be working and not buying *** and they told me that they were on their break with a bit of an attitude. I told them that they have no right to be on break with the store crowded like this and that is my money they are using to pay for their ***. The lady who checked me out wasn't very friendly either and I let her know it.
Worst service ever.
Walmart associates are a bunch of losers who can't find real jobs.I am also reporting everyone I saw today!!!106b16b2 review #404833
You may also like
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "We ended up with a Thai au pair who spoke minimal English, then proceeded to use her days off soliciting men on the Internet. Beware of this company at the..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "On April 12, 2010, after raising the concrete in our driveway, CRC Concrete left most of their "slurry" on our grass. This company is accredited with BBB and they..."