Every single time I try to return anything here it is like I am going through prison, their prices are sky-high depsite advertising the lowest prices around, their stores are always crowded and there are never enough lines open.Today I went in and there were only a few lines open on both ends and a crowd of people waiting to be checked out.
I saw quite a few associates in line paying for stuff. I told one of them that they should be working and not buying *** and they told me that they were on their break with a bit of an attitude. I told them that they have no right to be on break with the store crowded like this and that is my money they are using to pay for their ***. The lady who checked me out wasn't very friendly either and I let her know it.
Worst service ever.
Walmart associates are a bunch of losers who can't find real jobs.I am also reporting everyone I saw today!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "How is Arcadia Financial a lienholder of my Dodge van I purchased in 2003? I paid that car off a long, long time ago. I never used Arcadia to finance..."
- "I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home. I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do... life can tend..."
- "Re: PS3 BO3 Freeze WTF. Hard reset negatively affecting the system (see image). BO3 sucks. Why did they ruin the great thing MW had going, e.g. graphics, sound effects, gameplay? (all..."
- "I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair. First of..."
- "Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement. What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all. Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."