Walmart - was told I had to wait for pharmacist for the 3rd time in 6 months and was late to work 3 times.
When the pharmacist came out today to talk to me after I had been waiting 10 minutes, her first words were "whats that look for?" sorry I am not 2-faced I only have one look.then she said its our policy for you to see the pharmacist.
So I said ok what do you want? she said nothing and walked away snickering. If I can't get my scripts without being treated badly I will switch to wegmans and that store wont get another cent from me. I will pay double somewhere else unless you teach your staff some manners.
and the pharmacist doesn't say anything just puts the pills in the bag and walks away.
so why do I have to see the nasty, ill-behaved witch?please explain.f0d3cba review #468689
You may also like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."