Walmart - Was told I had to wait for pharmacist for the 3rd time in 6 months and was late to work 3 times.
When the pharmacist came out today to talk to me after I had been waiting 10 minutes, her first words were "whats that look for?" sorry I am not 2-faced I only have one look.then she said its our policy for you to see the pharmacist.
So I said ok what do you want? she said nothing and walked away snickering. If I can't get my scripts without being treated badly I will switch to wegmans and that store wont get another cent from me. I will pay double somewhere else unless you teach your staff some manners.
and the pharmacist doesn't say anything just puts the pills in the bag and walks away.
so why do I have to see the nasty, ill-behaved witch?please explain.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "About 7 years ago, Walmart.com customer service was established in Hattiesburg, MS. The address still is 5912 U S Highway 49, Suite C-11. Hattiesburg, MS 39401. This..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."