Walmart - was told I had to wait for pharmacist for the 3rd time in 6 months and was late to work 3 times.
When the pharmacist came out today to talk to me after I had been waiting 10 minutes, her first words were "whats that look for?" sorry I am not 2-faced I only have one look.then she said its our policy for you to see the pharmacist.
So I said ok what do you want? she said nothing and walked away snickering. If I can't get my scripts without being treated badly I will switch to wegmans and that store wont get another cent from me. I will pay double somewhere else unless you teach your staff some manners.
and the pharmacist doesn't say anything just puts the pills in the bag and walks away.
so why do I have to see the nasty, ill-behaved witch?please explain.1259decf review #468689
You may also like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I was in the superstore Walmart that's in Atlantic and powerline in pompano Beach fl on the 31st of January just for my albwow to be done..."
- "Bought this notebook but nobody told me i had 15 days to return to get my money back . Im a truck driver and i drive out of state for..."
- "My fiance bought me a double-hearted necklace for Valentine's Day. I didn't have a single problem with it until I cleaned it. Then it changed colors. It cost him over..."
- "Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "I went to the applebees in fresh meadows, queens last night and between them giving us the wrong twice cold food and a real long wait when it has to..."