Walmart - Would not sell my child CD.
My 12 year old daughter was caught shoplifting there and they made a big deal over it all over CD's totaling $100 more or less. For a company that makes that much money to be harsh on a child is wrong. Come on she is only 12 years old. She even admitted she would have bought the CD's but they refused to sell them to her since they were parental advisery. Who are they to tell my daughter what CD's she can and can't get. They think that because they are the biggest retailer they can tell us how to raise our children. Also she is only 12 years old, she does not know any better. If it was an adult I can see why they would be so uptight but this is a 12 year old. I have no problem with her listening to those CD's who are they telling me what my child can and cant listen to that is my job not theirs.
Also for the idiots who are planning on asking why did I not purchase the CD's for her. For one thing she was shopping with a friend's mother. Another thing, who are they to say that she cannot buy the CD's that is my job not theirs.
I even offered to buy the CD's for her but they told me that she already committed the crime. I even asked them if I could buy the CD's after this whole thing is done with, they told me that they would excort us out of the store and she would not be allowed in the store without a parent, and if we do return to the store she is not to leave my side. I won't be returning and I bought the same CD's for her at Target.review #276601
You may also like
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Yes I brought in a picture of what I wanted. I explained in detail the things I liked about the picture and why. staff assured me she understood and..."
- "In a nutshell, I sent an item via UPS to a modification shop in California (my cars ECU, you can't drive it without one), it was supposed to take 5..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "Dear Sir/Ma I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Telefund Inc. Has Bad Reviews Online And A Sick Reputation Of Harassing People Who Are On The National Do Not Call List Registry! =========================================== Back on Monday, April 20, 2015 and Thursday,..."