Walmart - You have just won a $1000.00 WAL MART GIFT CARD
Has anyone seen the advertisement on the internet that says, "You have just won a $1000.00 Wal Mark gift card!" or 'YOu have just own a Mac Books Pro lap top!" These adds are everywhere!They say you have to fill out a short survey then meet the rest of the requirements" which happen to be filling out 13 sponser offers by either buying something from them or being accepted for a chredit card.
I see this every where and it is really *** me off!! It is attatched to almose every game site, Publishers Clearing House, most survey sites and 5 a day in my e-mail!! And they try everything too! I like this one, "You have just won a free $1000.00 gift card!
This is not a joke! Click here!" or this one, "You are the one millionth visiter to this site and you have won a blaa blaa blaa!!" What is up with this and how can we stop it? Has anyone really looked at this? You have to fill out a survey then meet the 13 sponser offers in the silver gold and platnum catigories.
It would cost MORE to do this than it would to just go spend $1000.00 at Wal Mart! I hate this so much I have been searching for ways to get it stoped for fraud but hey, its the internet and that is a big world. I would like to get a law passed that you can only use the word FREE if the thing is truely FREE. I am begining to hate the word FREE too!
Everything is FREE for a price!I would like to know if any one out there has ever completed the Wal Mart Card scam and I would like to know how that turned out for them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "So not only did it take 3+ months to get here but it also came in the wrong size. Just opened it up and looked at how BIG they are...."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."