2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Second time this has happened and I have a feeling that it was the same person. Leaving their cart and talzon in the same cereal aisle obstructing customer access and leaving it there.

This happened once before but this time I took pictures.

Of course some huge fat lady in a scooter has to park right next to it this time looking at stuff causing me to have to walk all the way around the aisle when I was closer to the front end of the aisle. Also makes me mad.

I just need to complain. This site wants 100 words so I will try to make enough extra sentences here to make the requirement.

This person wrote the review because of "unattended employee work stations in aisles" of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "make employees take their work stations to back when not on floor".

The most disappointing in user's experience was employee carts in aisles. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1198426

And exactly what do you expect Walmart to do about this?

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1198311

You can push it out of the way. This is Walmart. You can be in someone's way no matter where you are at.