HI I made a purchase online from Walmart.

The order was shipped not in times they promised and it also came with a missing part. I contacted both Undeatable sales that actually shipped it to me and Walmart that sold it to me about this. No reaction. It hs ben almost a month since I purchased the item and I still have no part. On top of it I found out that it was sold to me 150 more than overage price with other retailers, like Home Depot. I am extremely disappointment with Walmart customer service and pricing policy.

My order number is 8692033-671352 and it is about 1 ASB 193704 Delta 38 inch Neo-Angle Shower

Elena

Reason of review: poor customer service and missing parts.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and pricing.

Comments

Why on earth would you even consider ordering a shower from walmart? It's obviously an item they don't stock and would have had it shipped from the manufacturer.

Items like this are sold and purchased in quantity by a home center like Home Depot. Home Depot will get volume discounts walmart won't.

As Walmart doesn't stock items like this they would have to work through the manufacturer to get replacement parts. If you want the best price and service when buying any type of item, purchase it from a retailer that stocks it and sells in volume.