Walmart Reviews

Show reviews that mention
store customer service customer service money order people manager card items
Filter review

Incompetent managers n employees

Walmart - Incompetent managers n employees
I ordered the inflatable hot tub spa online today and it said there was 2 items in stock entered my product number in the pickup tower then was notified that there were no more items in stock . Employees n managers both did not know when the next shipment would b and proceeded to tell me that all they could do was refund my money and gave me reorder the same product that I wanted . If u say u have said item then u should have said item . I would like said item and I would like a discount on said item . Get new managers n employees ur current ones are not doin their job .

User's recommendation: Don’t order online and don’t trust the numbers that they tell u for products.

No you won’t be getting ANY discount at all period loser!! It’s a inventory error.

They could indeed have two in their inventory but they are returns and have to go back. I swear you losers have no idea how anything works and the moment you are met with any issue you want the item free or a discount. YOU DONT DESERVE ONE!!! Jeez child learn your place!!

Clearly you only posted this because someone gave you bad info on posting online. You won’t be getting anything for free.

Except our laughter. Lots of that!

@PissedConsumer1870910

I feel sorry for you. You are a very unhappy person. Whatever happened to you, I hope things improve for you so you wont take your anger out on others.

View more comments (1)
ID
#1959388 Review #1959388 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Butte-Silver Bow, Montana
Pros
  • No pros

Pissed at your customer service staff at Brighton WalMart Huntersville NC

I called the Brighton Township Walmart approximately 7 times on Sunday, May 31, 2020 between 10:00 and 10:30 a.m. Each time I called the phone was hung up in my face, no hello just a pickup and hangup. I was so outdone I attempted to call other departments of the store (pharmacy didn't open to 11) Eventually I began calling again after getting hung up on someone answered. Her mood was unpleasant as if I was bugging her. I asked her "Why did you keep hanging up on me". She said "I didnt hang up on you I just got here" Her disposition let me know yes you did. I was so angry as its so many people that would love to have her job, but to continually hang up on a customer is messed up. Please have your store manager review his camera for this incident. I am sure I am not the first customer to complain on this employee. At a time when tensions are running high in this country. The last place she needs to be is in customer service, because it took all I had not to go into the store and address this young lady. Instead I will leave it up to you. I have spent thousands of dollars in the past few months at Walmart. Just recently I bought a 55 inch TV and the screen has lines going through it. I have had it for 7 days today. I was calling for the return policy before I carry that big TV up there because I destroyed the box. Please help me with this resolution. Thanks

User's recommendation: Always contact customer service I added the order number to my complaint above to verify 2 TV'S Purchased.

ID
#1959331 Review #1959331 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Charlotte, North Carolina

Verified Reviewer

Oil change they did not do

and when i complained, they treated me like a lying piece of *** i will never purchase one more thing from wallmart ever

randy venable is a sorry u know what and don't care who,s toes he steps on to get ahead. he is a theif.

don't trust him. see him at a Walmart run him off he will steal from u

ID
#1959174 Review #1959174 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
find out who is stealing the oil i payed for

Customer service 800 925-****

Wanted to know when tire department would re-open. Also question on a tire we wanted to order &;;;;; in the last week increased $36, this item was in our cart. I talked with Quincy 5-30-20 6:30PM (female) 800 925-**** and explained my situation. She put me on hold for 15minutes she came back on the line said had to transfer me to another Dept. I asked her if I could have the number encase I get disconnected. She also said she would stay on the line until a representative came on the line. After it RINGING & RINGING I checked the number so gave me & it was the same number I dialed. Quincy transferred the call & she hung up. GUESS SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED. SOOO disappointed with the TERRIBLE service. Walmart lost our sale, we went to NTB & got the same tire for the original price before Walmart increased their's.
ID
#1959030 Review #1959030 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Danville, Ohio
IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Verified Reviewer

I have not received my refund

I returned part of an outline order and my money is still not back in my account and its been over 14 working days
ID
#1958530 Review #1958530 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Full refund

Arrows in aisles

This is in reference to Ozark,Al Walmart but I think most of them are set up the same way.There`s no keeping social distancing.The arrows on the floor are useless.People do not look down @ the floor.People going the wrong way.There should be some sort of sign @ eye level to let the customers know which way to shop.Maybe this would help.Took me twice as long to shop because I kept having to turn around because of people going the wrong way.please try to keep people safe as possible.Don`t know but maybe could keep the shelves better stocked?

User's recommendation: Have shopped there for years without problems. I think this is something that needs to be addressed.

The only way the arrows would be helpful is if everyone were able to move quickly. They have separate store hours for elderly and disabled, but these are the people that hold me up when I am shopping, so I don't think they are shopping at the hours they are supposed to.

I am not inconsiderate, I offer to shop for 2 of my neighbors who are elderly. I just feel that the arrows cant work unless everyone moves at the same pace. I just have a lot to do when get home so I want my trips to the store to be brief. I like to just go directly to what I need in the aisle and move on.

I know ill people and the elderly cant help their situation, that is why I offer to help them. I wish Walmart would have separate hours for overweight people, they move so slowly and hold up everyone trying to get what they need in the aisle. And there are so many of them and they move so slow. If they weren't too lazy to walk and move their bodies forward, they would lose weight and have more energy.

Please give them their own shopping hours. And forget going in an aisle with food.

There is already 3 overweight people in a grocery aisle, and another heavy person will still try to get in an already crowded aisle. What is wrong with these people?

@PissedConsumer1871780

My asset is Super-Sized at 267 pounds, but I walk like a New Yorker when I shop at Wal-Mart. I just want to get what I need and then get the hail out of there as soon as possible.

It’s even worse when they have a vendor stocking shelves with a pallet in the center of the aisle and you can’t get past the pallet on either side.

@PissedConsumer1870643

Exactly. And sometimes I have found myself trapped in the middle of an aisle, due to workers stocking shelves and other shoppers who seem incapable of making a decision on what brand to buy.

Also why are there so many overweight people who take up more than their fair share of space? I used to be overweight but I was at least considerate enough to not force my way into an already crowded aisle.

View more comments (3)
ID
#1957603 Review #1957603 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Ozark, Alabama

Weird taste of water

I buy Walmart Sam's Purified water. Some of the bottles have a weird taste. I would love to know the results of the chemical test.

User's recommendation: No recommendation.

ID
#1955540 Review #1955540 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Shelby, North Carolina

Verified Reviewer

Wasted time trying to reach agreement.

N.B. the following pertains to the Dot Com Walmart, not a brick and mortar Walmart. I purchased an item FROM RETAILER BEING HOSTED BY WALMART.COM described as '10 per box' and received 1 piece of the 10 rather than 1 box (packaging was intact). The price for the box would have been real nice, but, since I received 1/10 of a box the price was exorbitant. Also, after a futile attempt to reach an agreement with both retailers I submitted a review at walmart.com. In due time I looked at walmart.com and saw the item marked out of stock and the item had no posted reviews.

User's recommendation: Functionality at walmart.com needs improvement as well as editing of descriptions of items for sale.

I agree

ID
#1955473 Review #1955473 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Good variety and prices of items for sale
Price reduction

I still have not received my item and at this point I'm pissed.

Walmart - I still have not received my item and at this point I'm pissed.
I been purchased my television online May 3rd and I still have not gotten it at this point I am very pissed and I either want my money back or something needs to be done because this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

You didn't say what Walmart said when you contacted them, or instead of contacting them and trying to do something about it are you just complaining here?

ID
#1953379 Review #1953379 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Walmart Shipping Service
Cons
  • Unprofessional

Verified Reviewer
My daughter (17) has been picking up my prescriptions for years and for several months at this particular pharmacy. Today for some reason she was rather rudely advised that she could not pick up my prescription or any prescription at this pharmacy per policy. I...

I just like how when someone does not get their way they accuse the employee of being rude. Talk about immature.

Your daughter is under 18, so they told you she cannot pick up narcotics. Nothing rude about that. With your behavior my guess is you also are under 18? Remember you foolish child.

NO IS NOT THE SAME AS RUDE. Walmart also sells dictionaries in the school supply section. I suggest that you look up the words "rude"and "discrimination" because clearly you do not know the definitions.

My advice to you is to get your lazy *** to the store and pick up the prescription for your daughter. Also you do now that policies and laws change right little girl.

View more comments
ID
#1952789 Review #1952789 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Campbell, Arkansas
Walmart Prescription Refill
Pros
  • Previous service
Cons
  • Offensive behavior from the manager
  • Discrimination via the manager
  • Extremely rude public humiliation of a minor
Let the company propose a solution

Terrible, I would not even rate it 1 star.

Out of 5 employees, 2 were nice. The other 3 could have cared less to help you. Out of 8 items I went there for they were out of 4 of them ( a set of sheets ) the shelf was almost empty,I mean almost no sheets at all. Cheese it's, soup , canned ravioli, still no cleaning supplies, tp, or masks of any kind.( went to get gas and circle K had cases of disposable masks) ) One of my main reasons to drive all the way to Walmart was potting soil. They checked me out I waited 15 minutes outside for help,the man then says they are out of soil and most outside lawn and garden supplies. Had to go back inside for a refund. She said it's a lack of communication in the store. Customer service was nice, but still did not help me for all the wasted time I spent in that store today. Awful!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Save yourself time and aggravation,go somewhere else.

What do you expect them to do about being out of stock? Pull a roll of toilet paper out their butts?

We are in a pandemic. Things will be out of stock.

@PissedConsumer1870532

I understand people wanting hand sanitizer, cleaning products, and masks and gloves. But why the toiler paper?

Toilet paper cant prevent covid-19.

I don't need as much toilet paper as everyone seems too need. Am I the only human on earth that don't suffer from continuous explosive diarrhea?

@PissedConsumer1870917

More people are working from home and using toilet paper at home rather than their workplace.

@PissedConsumer1870989

Why toilet paper more so than anything else though? I can think of plenty of other things that I would be more concerned running out of during a pandemic.

To those of you bringing my mother into this. Leave her out.

She betrayed me. I was so angry that Walmart ran out of items that I took my anger out on my grandmother. I take care of her. She I'd old and lost control over her bladder Well she had a dirty diaper I was so angry that I punched her.

I then smeared her *** on her face. She ended up needing stitches.

My mother is pressing assault charges. They made me so angry that I look my anger and frustration out on my own grandmother.

@Deborah L Lzd

You are disgusting. Stop blaming Walmart for abusing your grandmother.

One more thing that the child that wrote this should know. Cleaning supplies, TP food are selling faster than normal due to the pandemic.

It is not just Walmart, but other companies that are selling out fast. The child that posted this complaint really should have went to their parents first.

The parents could explain that even i the stores got 100 of TP and cleaning products and limited how many each customer can buy they would sell out in an hour. I give this child 0 stars for her lack of understanding what is going on in the world.The child that posted this should know that if they went elsewhere that place would also run out of toilet paper and cleaning supplies,masks ect.

The child that posted this complaint should know that there is a pandemic going on and this means that not all suppliers are bring in merchandise to the store, and that some items are running out faster than normal. Had this little eight year old asked his or her parents permission first before posting they could have explained this to her.

No one cares.....

@PissedConsumer1869419

Keep your opinion to yourself. You are not the one who spent an extra hour in that store.

View more comments (15)
ID
#1952444 Review #1952444 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Order online

I have an order I placed back that says it was delivered may 2&3 which I never received
ID
#1952396 Review #1952396 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Walmart Claim

Horrible online experience

I ordered my mother a personalized blanket in April in hopes it got to me on time to give her for Mother's day, days after it was to be expected I get an email saying it was being delayed.... I was really upset about it but figured "better late than never " so as of today 05/27/20 just got an update that instead of sending what I ordered it was just canceled!!!!!! Beyond pissed I waited all this time for no effort from Walmart to process my order. Horrible customer service

User's recommendation: Online ordering sucks with Walmart.

I would think for a Mother's Day gift you could do better than a cheap Walmart gift. If she was abusive, Walmart makes sense I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I do shop at Walmart, but for things like garbage bags, foam plates, cat litter, fabric softener, coffee filters, aluminum foil.

Not for Mother's Day gifts. You understand the difference, right?

ID
#1952364 Review #1952364 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • I usually love shopping at walmart
Cons
  • I never received my order
Apology

Online ordering will not go to checkout

Who the *** wants to wait 31 minutes to talk to customer service. Not me you want folks to buy online make sure your website works
ID
#1952033 Review #1952033 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Comanche, Texas

Staff behaviour

Went to Walmart, 270 Heald Way, The Villages 30 min ago. Waited behind an elderly lady to get a cart. Staff member Chris brought carts from the parking area, pushed them in from the back so hard that the cart behind the lady touched her behind. I asked Chris how can he do that. Arrogantly said he was sorry, I replied, that is not good enough as it should not happen. He started shouting at me asking whether I think I am Jesus. I responded that I will report it to the manager, he replied I don't care. I did report it to the manager. She did not ask me who I am, did not seem interested in what happened. Asked her the name of the employee, said Chris and not allowed to give his last name. I said I will report the matter to Walmart, she did not respond. I asked her if she plans to do anything, said she will look at the camera footage and call him in. This is not good enough.

As to the OP, you are almost as bad a speller as Marlisa, it is spelled "Behavior" not "behaviour". I make more money than the two of you put together.

I bet you are both jealous of me.

I gave her the $5 and told her to keep the change because she was holding up the line.I am ashamed to be American. The face that you cant spell behavior and Marlisa cant spell patience shows how our educational system is.

@PissedConsumer1874482

You posted those things. When I pointed out your spelling errors you claim I posted the. BTW Michael n is the original poster

@Marlisa Cii

How would you know my IP address? Just the fact you said that, I know that you are the one that are posting those things and saying I did it, which is illegal by the way.

It is none of your business and you keep showing your insecurity. Why does it bother you so much that I offered a stranger 5 bucks? No one is so poor that $2 matters.

Keep your head up Marlisa. If you are poor there is no shame in it.

@PissedConsumer1874482

Now that you were caught being stupid, misspelling words correcting someone from Canada for spelling Behavior the British way, you are claiming you did not make that post. Well I guess it is better to deny something than to admit being wrong and looking like an idiot.

@Efraim Znl

These posts are over with.

You say the cart "touched" her behind. You don't say she was knocked over or hurt in any way, so why are you making such a big deal of it?

Everyone including you should work a day in a retail store. You might gain a little appreciation of what it's like and get off you high horse and cut retail employees some slack.

@PissedConsumer1871346

I agree, especially since he apologized and it was not her that was hit. If it were her that was hit I can see the issue.

But he hit someone else, he apologized for it. I hope that the child who posted this review one day accidentally bumps into someone and someone makes a big issue out of it. Not to mention employee discipline is a private matter, it is none of her business how he was handled.No is it her business what his last name is. Now if she were the one that was hit, and she was injured, I can see the issue.

My guess is that the OP is a regular Karen.

I am sure that Karen has accidentally bumped into someone from time to time. She is a Karen because she is making it into a big issue.

His last name is none of your business. Would you like your employer telling a random person your last name? If you had not been rude to him he would not have been rude to you.

Walmart is the worst environment in the world. I advise everyone to take a couple Percocet before setting foot in there.

It will keep you calm and safe. This pandemic is horrible, but having Directv and Percocet is making it much more tolerable and less stressful.

I hate Walmart, but it is the only big box store close to where I live. It always feel unsafe and I try to get out of there asap.

But other shoppers are so slow, and it has gotten to where I have to wait and wait to go in an aisle because other people are so slow. I am so considerate of others, I move and shop quickly, I make sure to go right to the item I need and then I get out of the way so others can shop. Other shoppers take their time, which would be fine under normal circumstances. But this is a pandemic, it is not the time to be slow and lazy.

Also it takes forever to check out, they real need a cash-only lane, because everytime I get behind someone paying with a card or a check, the wait ends up being much longer. Cash is just quicker, when will others realize that? In fact, earlier today I behind someone with a card and they insisted to the cashier that they had 2 dollars left on their card, and after so long of the back and forth disagreement, I handed over a five dollar bill and said keep the change. I told her two dollars obviously meant more to her than it does to me.

Anyway I am so glad to be home now. I feel so much better now.

I credit Directv and Percocet for getting me through this pandemic. Remember people, when all else fails, Directv and Percocet will reduce the stress of having been at Walmart.

View more comments (11)
ID
#1951758 Review #1951758 is a subjective opinion of poster.
The Villages, Florida
Pros
  • Like to shop at walmart
Preferred solution
final warning to staff member