Verified Reviewer

3.0

Hi

I shop at the walmart in Breaux Bridge Louisiana. I was there yesterday and counted 8 18 wheelers parked in the parking lot.

The other Saturday morning I counted 15 of them and when I was leaving the store there was one leaving making a huge circle in the parking lot. This seems very unsafe to me. You are either a consumer store or you are a 18 wheeler parking lot!! this is an everyday occurance and the weekends are worse!

If that is what walmart wants the breaux bridge store to be then I will stop shopping there and move my prescriptions to another store! This is really concerning and a lot of people in breaux bridge I talk to are concerned about it also.

User's recommendation: Be very careful when you go to the breaux bridge LA store!

Preferred solution: Stop 18 wheelers from using your parking lot!.

Location: 1932 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517

Comments

#2010869

Semi drivers need both a place to park overnight and a place to shop for necessities. Walmart has large lighted lots where they can park safely as well as offering Bothe early and late hours so the drivers can come in and shop at the beginning or end of their day. Those trucks aren't doing any harm and you should appreciate the drivers that are moving the goods we all need across the country.

#2011088
@PissedConsumer2010869

" moving the goods" Ah yes, the magical merchants of the road. Spreading commerce for free.

Oh wait, you said they get paid. Gotcha. Listen, these are cheap jerks who try to cut costs by bringing their trucks anywhere that doesn't run them off.

Stop with the hero worship. Do you allow them to park in front of your home?

#2011142
@PissedConsumer2011088

Walmart allows them to stay. That is not for you to question. Open your own store and set your own policy.

#2011145
@PissedConsumer2010869

Not doing anything wrong except for taking over all the parking spaces and not leaving room for other customers. If they need a place to park overnight should there not be a truck depot or something?

Walmart Reviews