1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have ordered many items from Walmart and use their “2 day shipping”. When I first started using it early in 2017 they were ok and items would be delivered within 2 business days.

However, since August nothing has been delivered within two days and they began charging more for some of the items being shipped. Calling it a “pickup discount” this is very deceptive advertising. For example if I buy toilet paper it is cheaper to pick up the item which to me is the same as paying shipping costs.

They should not be able to lie to consumers without consequences. This is unacceptable.

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered a bike on 8-9, delivery for 8-13. I tracked order on 8-13 and now it states a delivery date of 8-14.

Customer service said there's a 2 pm cutoff for online orders. I told her, this is the first time I heard this.

I have an incident number...no manager was available to talk today. Trust and believe that I will follow up again tomorrow.

Same thing here. The two day shipping is a scam. I was told by online customer service evelin to shop with Amazon if I wanted 2 day shipping...

I ordered flea treatment from Walmart for my cat on Saturday. Here I set on Thursday with no flea treatment. The only reason I ordered from Walmart was because it said two day shipping.

We have also ordered multiple items from Walmart well past their $35 minimum. For example, we ordered a vacuum on the 18th and it won't get here until the 21st.

We ordered a TV and to our surprise, it was only $2 additionally to have 1-day shipping.

We paid the $2 on the 18th at about 1 am and it won't get here until the 20th. I mean, it sure beats paying for shipping but don't advertise 2-day shipping or even 1-day shipping if you don't actually have it.

I ordered 5 items. None are being delivered within 2 days.

They are coming in 3 seperate packages.

After I paid, I found out the first will be delivered Thursday (I ordered the previous Friday!). Also, be careful for inflated prices on the orders you purchase compared to the cost in store!

I have experienced the same thing with in the last several months. Items take up to a week to ship. What Walmart is offering here is a total scam in my opinion.

Same thing happened to me. Two-day shipping is now about a week.

To be fair, the problem seems to be with Fedex, or how Walmart specifies their shipping. I blame both.

#1481972

I ordered something last Thursday, won't get it until MAYBE this Thursday. 2 shipping?

B'S. They can't compete with Amazon like that.