2.8K views
1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have ordered many items from Walmart and use their “2 day shipping”. When I first started using it early in 2017 they were ok and items would be delivered within 2 business days.

However, since August nothing has been delivered within two days and they began charging more for some of the items being shipped. Calling it a “pickup discount” this is very deceptive advertising. For example if I buy toilet paper it is cheaper to pick up the item which to me is the same as paying shipping costs.

They should not be able to lie to consumers without consequences. This is unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered a swimming pool on April 14th 2019, paid upfront with free 2 day shipping. Today is the 23rd and no pool, no tracking no nothing but lie after lie.

*** Walmart, will never do it again. I like Amazon, They deliver when they say.

Same issue

I agree the individual sellers on Walmart don't abide by 2 day shipping, I just called about a coat I ordered because of 2 day shipping seller could care less , so now I will have to buy another for trip im going to be on. Type your message here

Anea Johnson

I agree!!! I was supposed to receive my items on Tuesday, which turned into Thursday, and now Friday!!

I placed the order on Monday...this is a joke and a lie in itself. Wal-Mart should try harder to fulfill it's promise or just be honest about delivery times.

Walmart's 2-day shipping is actually '5-day shipping'.

@Paul

Im on 8 days, no pool yet and no tracking info. Walmart sucks ass..GO AMAZON!!!!Type your message here

Likewise, had to order more items to make it 35$ total for it to be 2-day shipping, but 1 item came the day after, and another item in 2days, then my 3rd item in 7days, which doesn't make sense why LIE to the customer just to get some purchases, what a DESPERATE COMPANY FOR CUSTOMER SALES, AMAZON WILL OVERTHROW WALMART COMPANY IN THE NEAR FUTURE, TRUST ME! (WALMART=REPLACED) (WALMART =( MARTIAL-LAW) walmart exposed

@EDGAR

could've gotten your point across without soundin like a *** idiot ya know

@EDGAR

I'M WORRIED ABOUT RED CHINA DETONATING A NUCLEAR MISSLE IN OUTER SPACE OVER THE UNITED STATES( HIDDEN IN A SATELLITE), THUS CAUSING AN ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE THAT WILL PREVENT ANYTHING USING ELECTRICITY FROM WORKING IN THE UNITED STATES FOR WEEKS. WE WOULD BE UNABLE TO LAUNCH MOST OF OUR NUCLEAR MISSLES AT THEM AND THEY COULD SEND TENS OF MILLIONS OF SOLDIERS TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY.

Ordered an item for 2 day shipping, had to add another item to get it to $35, I've been keeping track of it, I know it is very close to the holidays but what seems to be the hangup is not Fed Ex but Walmart themselves with the "preparing your order" message taking 4 days to finally ship out. If they can't keep up with it they should ditch the idea.

I ordered 4 items for 2 day delivery. One item will arrive in 2 days.

One item will arrive in 3 days. The third item will arrive in 5 days and the 4th item arrives in 6 days. What a joke!!!

I had to add items to get to $35 so I could get the free 2 day delivery, only to find out it's not true. You are a bunch of disgusting crooks!!!

2 day shipping is *** , hello Amazon , bye walmart

I ordered apple airpods from Walmart online on 9/23/18 for $144.00. Sounded too good to be true, and I foolishly made the purchase.

Walmart claims delivery was made on 9/25/18. No package arrived and my wife was home all day on 9/25. No delivery truck or doorbell. Walmart says I need to file a police report and submit for store credit or re-delivery.

Total scam.

Avoid Walmart delivery at all costs. Amazon is going to drive them out of business.

Same experience as others are describing... I ordered 3 packages of diapers with free 2-day shipping.

The next day the shipping status changed to 2 of the diaper packages being delivered 3 days after ordering, and the other is now going to be 4 days after ordering. False advertising-- what else would you expect from a monopolistic conglomerate?

ransom
@Chad C

I'm no fan of Walmart but they are certainly not a monopoly. You can go many other places.

I ordered a bike on 8-9, delivery for 8-13. I tracked order on 8-13 and now it states a delivery date of 8-14.

Customer service said there's a 2 pm cutoff for online orders. I told her, this is the first time I heard this.

I have an incident number...no manager was available to talk today. Trust and believe that I will follow up again tomorrow.

Same thing here. The two day shipping is a scam. I was told by online customer service evelin to shop with Amazon if I wanted 2 day shipping...

I ordered flea treatment from Walmart for my cat on Saturday. Here I set on Thursday with no flea treatment. The only reason I ordered from Walmart was because it said two day shipping.

@Livnlern

They are a bunch of Con artists and us, the consumers can go nothing to stop. In cahoots with the Government for more money.

Im on 8 days with a swimming pool, no pool and no tracking info.

*** Walmart! Go Amazon!!

We have also ordered multiple items from Walmart well past their $35 minimum. For example, we ordered a vacuum on the 18th and it won't get here until the 21st.

We ordered a TV and to our surprise, it was only $2 additionally to have 1-day shipping.

We paid the $2 on the 18th at about 1 am and it won't get here until the 20th. I mean, it sure beats paying for shipping but don't advertise 2-day shipping or even 1-day shipping if you don't actually have it.