1.7K views
1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have ordered many items from Walmart and use their “2 day shipping”. When I first started using it early in 2017 they were ok and items would be delivered within 2 business days.

However, since August nothing has been delivered within two days and they began charging more for some of the items being shipped. Calling it a “pickup discount” this is very deceptive advertising. For example if I buy toilet paper it is cheaper to pick up the item which to me is the same as paying shipping costs.

They should not be able to lie to consumers without consequences. This is unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2017.

Comments

Ordered an item for 2 day shipping, had to add another item to get it to $35, I've been keeping track of it, I know it is very close to the holidays but what seems to be the hangup is not Fed Ex but Walmart themselves with the "preparing your order" message taking 4 days to finally ship out. If they can't keep up with it they should ditch the idea.

I ordered 4 items for 2 day delivery. One item will arrive in 2 days.

One item will arrive in 3 days. The third item will arrive in 5 days and the 4th item arrives in 6 days. What a joke!!!

I had to add items to get to $35 so I could get the free 2 day delivery, only to find out it's not true. You are a bunch of disgusting crooks!!!

2 day shipping is *** , hello Amazon , bye walmart

I ordered apple airpods from Walmart online on 9/23/18 for $144.00. Sounded too good to be true, and I foolishly made the purchase.

Walmart claims delivery was made on 9/25/18. No package arrived and my wife was home all day on 9/25. No delivery truck or doorbell. Walmart says I need to file a police report and submit for store credit or re-delivery.

Total scam.

Avoid Walmart delivery at all costs. Amazon is going to drive them out of business.

Same experience as others are describing... I ordered 3 packages of diapers with free 2-day shipping.

The next day the shipping status changed to 2 of the diaper packages being delivered 3 days after ordering, and the other is now going to be 4 days after ordering. False advertising-- what else would you expect from a monopolistic conglomerate?

I ordered a bike on 8-9, delivery for 8-13. I tracked order on 8-13 and now it states a delivery date of 8-14.

Customer service said there's a 2 pm cutoff for online orders. I told her, this is the first time I heard this.

I have an incident number...no manager was available to talk today. Trust and believe that I will follow up again tomorrow.

Same thing here. The two day shipping is a scam. I was told by online customer service evelin to shop with Amazon if I wanted 2 day shipping...

I ordered flea treatment from Walmart for my cat on Saturday. Here I set on Thursday with no flea treatment. The only reason I ordered from Walmart was because it said two day shipping.

We have also ordered multiple items from Walmart well past their $35 minimum. For example, we ordered a vacuum on the 18th and it won't get here until the 21st.

We ordered a TV and to our surprise, it was only $2 additionally to have 1-day shipping.

We paid the $2 on the 18th at about 1 am and it won't get here until the 20th. I mean, it sure beats paying for shipping but don't advertise 2-day shipping or even 1-day shipping if you don't actually have it.

I ordered 5 items. None are being delivered within 2 days.

They are coming in 3 seperate packages.

After I paid, I found out the first will be delivered Thursday (I ordered the previous Friday!). Also, be careful for inflated prices on the orders you purchase compared to the cost in store!

I have experienced the same thing with in the last several months. Items take up to a week to ship. What Walmart is offering here is a total scam in my opinion.

Same thing happened to me. Two-day shipping is now about a week.

To be fair, the problem seems to be with Fedex, or how Walmart specifies their shipping. I blame both.

#1481972

I ordered something last Thursday, won't get it until MAYBE this Thursday. 2 shipping?

B'S. They can't compete with Amazon like that.