After getting my second broken TV delivered to my house,i decided to chat with walmart and ask how can it be possible . Ninfa R.: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com!

I’m Ninfa R. and I’ll be assisting you today. nicolas de magalhaes: Order #6191658-381559 Ninfa R. has disconnected.

Harold H: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Harold H and I’ll be assisting you today. nicolas de magalhaes: Order #6111650-189279 nicolas de magalhaes: Order #6191658-381559 nicolas de magalhaes: two tvs delivered nicolas de magalhaes: both broken Harold H: Hello Nicolas! Good Morning, How are you?

Will be a pleasure assist you today! I complete understand you and really sorry by this incovenience just for security purposes can you please provide your full billing address? nicolas de magalhaes: 135 e grant ave 07204 Harold H: Thank you so much for this information, With pleasure I’m going to check this, please give me a few minutes to do this Nicolas nicolas de magalhaes: sure Harold H: Thank you so much by your time Nicolas and I really appreciate that, with pleasure let me explain to you nicolas de magalhaes: ok Harold H: Really sorry by this inconvenience Nicolas I complete understand how important is this item for you but sometimes in transit they don't took the care with the items in they broken the items that is why or from the warehouse was send broken Harold H: Nicolas, It has been a pleasure for me to assist you. I hope I have taken care of you in the best way possible.

Let me inform you that you are going to receive a brief survey to your email with two questions. One to evaluate my service during this chat and the other one to evaluate your general customer care experience. I will appreciate your feedback. Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

nicolas de magalhaes: ok thank you Harold H: You are more than welcome and Thank you for contacting Walmart.com.

Have a great day and happy holidays! Harold H has disconnected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments