the bike gear shift didn't work a year later due to normal wear and tear, but they did't cover it because they said it was excessive wear and tear or abuse . i spent 40 dollars on the plan and 325 dollars on my bike.

They didn't do anything for me . they just asked me to submit photos of the bike and then they scammed me.

I will never ever purchase this plan . I don't recommend it to anybody.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

THREE YEAR PROTECTION PLAN??? YOU WOULD BE LUCKY IF ONE OF WAL-MART'S C.R.A.P. BICYCLES WOULD LAST YOU FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!

I was talking to the owner of the local Bicycle store where I live and he said that they get people coming in there all the time with c.r.a.p.p.y. Wal-Mart bicycles that were very poorly and cheaply made.

He said "A WAL-MART BICYCLE WILL EXPLODE ON YOU!", and I laughed so hard that I cried. Wal-Mart Bicycles pose a severe safety hazard because often they weren't put together correctly and/or aren't made right and you will have the handlebars turning under on you causing you to fall to the ground. You could be hit by a car if this happened while you were traveling with traffic right behind you. And they keep getting flats all the time and they have seats so cheaply made that the pole breaks underneath you while you are riding it.

Actually, when you consider how long they last you they are much more expensive than just buying a quality bicycle from a bicycle store in the first place. Wal-Mart Bikes are c.r.a.p.