Tyler, Texas

Today, I was held in line for over 30 min. while a cashier was waiting on the previous customer, she could not get it right.

She never once said she was sorry or did anything to help the situation. I had perishable foods, such as Ice-cream and other cold items. I eventually had to pick up my items and move to another line, where I was taken care of.

My question is, if you can't do the job why are you there.

My ice-cream was melted when I got home. She could have apologized for indequate job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

@Walmart employee: that person was just trying to get a rise out of someone, and you bit.

@30 min.: I agree with you that they shouldn't let just anyone on a register... but then you get complaints that non-cashiering associates won't help with the line. It's tough for us to manage.

This comment goes to "She still works there"

First of all you racist *** hole not all black people are bad and second maybe I should go down to your work place and try to get you *** dumb *** fired you piece of *** ***!!

maybe sometimes shopping at the place that does not compensate their employees very well that is what you will get

they did not even fire this *** black caashier. honestly they should not hire blacks in the first place. I am going to make complaints like this till they all get fired.