Emporia, Virginia

Walmart store in Emporia, VA total disaster. We were rerouted from groceries to other side of store, told when we saw people cutting line it was layaway, only for employee to come by and tell us it was tv line.

Employee came back and gave out card giving customers as much as 5 cards. Told us he gave out 50 was going to come back and never saw again. Customer in line used cell phone to call manager who eventually brought us ticket only to get home and they don't work on online registering, now must drive 45 minutes back to store to get another card. Wait over 2 1/2 hours for help in store.

I ask myself was it worth it when I spent so much in gas for tv. Black Friday has now become dark Thursday, store owes a lot of apologies and should compensate consumers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Um you have to get to the register and pay for the voucher. Duh.

You're right.. You should be compensated..

How does A hundred million jillion dollars sound?? Not enough??

Add 20% to it.... Good grief...

I wouldn't call what happened to you a disaster. According to my dictionary a disaster is anything that causes great harm or damage; calamity. I don't see how you experience qualifies for that description.