have had this tv for 2 years,paid 800.00 for it at walmart,and it shut off by itself and wont turn back on for 10 to 15 minutes.then it stays on for bout 15 minutes and goes back off.....SUCKS!!!! This was my first lcd tv,not a very good product to be bad in this period of time,I have a rca tv Ive had for 10 years never a mintues trouble.I feel when you give your hard earned money for something it should last more than 2 1/2 years.I bought this tv in nov.2006.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2009.

Comments

I bought this tv in 2008 the power button or the remote will not work to turn back on sometimes it works and most times not help !!! What the problem is?

I also have an ilo 32 inch that went bad after three years. How many consumers have bought these poor quality, unrepairable tv's and other ilo products that are useless. Besides wasting people's money, how much of this stuff went to landfills?

Walmart should make this right.

does anyone know how to get in touch with the extended warranty company walmart uses for their electronics>??

#71968

my tv has blown ilo 32 inch 2 years and it wont cut on im gonna get my money back regardless bbb maryland states attorney its on