store customer service customer service money people manager card order items
Hi, I just purchased a printer from Walmart, and when I got home, I opened the printer and then I noticed that the printer did not include the ink for the receipt that it says it includes on the box. I did not keep my receipt, because who thinks that you are going to...
Quanasia

I am sure if your parents were in the store they would be pissed at how you behaved and acted.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Service
  • Management
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

A female Employee at Walmart tried to steal my personal information

BE CAREFUL WHEN SENDING MONEY USING MONEY GRAM AT WALMART IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA, 8400 EDGEWATER DR. Today Tuesday April 14th, a female employee at Walmart tried to steal my personal information. I handed her my driver license to process a money gram service as usual. She wrote all my information ( Name, Date of Birth, Driver license number and my home address) down the piece of paper and threw it into the garbage can. When I asked her why did you put my information on the paper and threw it in the garbage can. She stated that she only wrote my name down in order to transfer the information in a binder. Then, I asked her to give me back the piece of paper. She gave me different paper with someone else name and stated that she couldn't find it. I requested she called another employee who was able to retrieve the piece of paper with all my driver license information on it. I then pursued to file a complain to her manager who stated that this type of behavior was not acceptable and he would have a meeting with the employee. This is a criminal intent to use my information either for identity theft or sometime this can result in home arm robbery. The question is How many time has she done this. I was able to catch her what about others. As advice, Anytime someone writes your information on the piece of paper, make sure the person shreds it or gives you back the paper. BE CAREFUL WHEN SENDING MONEY USING MONEY GRAM AT WALMART IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA.

You are so quick to accuse without proof of the associates intentions. In some cases such info is needed to process money grams depending on the amount and the destination.

You are very paranoid....managers are trained to listen to customer complaints and not argue with them. It doesn't mean you were right, just trying to appease you. You made a big stink over something because of your own paranoia and now want to make this girl look like a criminal. Get over yourself.

She dropped it in the trash because she had already logged your info into the book and had no more use for it. She didn't stick it in her pocket. She probably handed you the wrong one thinking it was yours as she does this all day long and can't remember everyone's name.

You are making false claims and I wouldn't be surprised if the girl files a lawsuit against you for defamation. Have proof instead of automatically assuming the worst about people.

@Anonymous

Thank for responding to my post. The employee who had my Driver License in her hand turned her back to me and wrote something in the piece of paper.

When I asked the employee what did you write in the piece of paper she responded that I only wrote you first and last name. then I asked her to give me back the piece of paper. she said she couldn't find it.One think to remember, I made the request right on the spot to have the piece of paper. A second employee came over and retrieve the paper which was still on the top of other papers.

I was surprised to see that my whole information was on the paper: In addition to my first and last name, my driver license, my DOB, and my home address were also in the piece of paper Which meant that she lied to me about was on the paper. the second point, she refused to give me back the paper arguing she couldn't go over the trash where she just threw the paper. As I said, only a second employee came and retrieved the paper. The third point, the manager made it clear by saying that the employee was not supposed to put down all the information on paper.

She had already input the information in the computer.

finally this was not my first time sending

money and it was a substantial amount. at this age of Identity theft, if you are not paranoiac about your information, you will be a victim of scam.

@Anonymous

If she was black as the OP claimed to be then her intentions were wrong and criminal. How can she even have a lawsuit it is not like the employee's name was mentioned.

That store itself probably has over one hundred female employees and probably at least ten black employees. you must be black yourself defending your so called "sister"

Quanasia

My question is was she black?

@Quanasia

Oh yeah you know it - black as a watermelon seed and full of juice.

View more comments (4)
Poor customer service

Pharmacy Days to fill a script/Incorrect pricing/Non existent managers | Walmart review from Tyler, Texas

Waited 3 days to get a prescription filled, went to pick it up for an individual that lived out of town. Knew that individuals birthday and name of the meds, very non helpful, misquoted the price by over $200 dollars , pharmacist left the register and came back with the correct price after he was challenged, then stated he didn't quote the previous price. Late, inefficient, liars, terrible service. Called the pharmacy manager and he never returned the call. No one cares or gives a flip. Store manager will tell you what you want to hear to get rid of you,. If only the poor had some other place to shop. The employees and managers are not worth their salt. Unbelievable. The best excuse is they are always out to lunch when a script is called in. Now they can get it filled in days.
Review
Cons
  • Manager does not return calls
  • Fire everyone in the pharmacy
  • Mis pricing by 200 dollars
Problems with payment

Walmart - Staff Review from Memphis, Tennessee

The auto service was by the worst. First of all, there was color discrimination from a lady at the front desk, Angie. I was standing at the counter & she looks over me to call the person next in line & when I said something to her, she says it was because I didn't say anything. Mind you, I never got the chance & it's her job to help the customers, the mechanics were just hanging out on their phone instead of getting to work, They've managed to take above an hour to do a few minutes job. Everyone works extremely slow & with a dull attitude.
Quanasia

This has nothing to do with your being black. This has something to do with your not speaking up.

You are the one with attitude.

Perhaps they have a disability that makes them slow? You are discrimination yourself by making an issue if this is the case, yet you have the nerve to make a false discrimination claim.

Walmart - Store Atmosphere Review from Vicksburg, Mississippi

2.5
Vicksburg, MS Walmart is the worst ever!!! They are rude, have only 3 registers open at a time, and all the self check out registers are broke. If you have cash you have to go to a different register BC they only take cards or vise versa. Went in today to look for a certain item and couldn't find it. Asked an associate for help and they just said what aisle its on and "I could walk over there and look with you but its all on that aisle." And then went back to stocking. When I worked at WalMart is was their policy to always walk a customer to the item not just point out where to look. Then went to check out in garden but there was no one checking at 1pm!! Then the line was long at automotive and sporting goods! Parked by automotive but had to cash out at the other side in the front and walk all the way back just to go to my car!!!! This store needs some big dogs from corporate to come straigten it out. I use to live in Bentonville, AR and I know how the stores are there and there should be some kind of consistency. But just BC they are closer to corporate they are better....makes no sense....wish Sam Walton was still around. Stores where so much better then!!!!!
Poor customer service
I paid my bill through Walmart the employee keyed in the wrong account number and now Walmart employees say I can not have my money back for 14 day my water bill is overdue, thank you Walmart help help help help help im guess i'm just out of luck and money. I paid my...
Rajon

How is it walmarts fault? Are you saying that you waited till the last minute to pay the water bill? Just wanting a little more information on this

Loss

Walmart - Staff Review from Jacksonville, Florida

Walmart - Staff Review from Jacksonville, Florida
Stuart florida walmart worst phone edict ever waited over 25 minutes and would have still been left on hold had i not hung up. This is why i go there once a year. *** service. Went to Jensen beach walmart and suppervisor shared the same bad attitude as the girl at stuart. Lady at customer service took the time to walk me back to the department to check herself. Because she got no cooperation from her coworkers
#972031

What on earth do you mean by "worst phone edict ever?" Do you by any chance mean etiquette? If so people shouldn't use words that they don't know how to spell.

"I" should always be capitalized, Walmart should be capitalized, it is the name of a place. The word supervisor only has one "p" in it. The name Stuart should be capitalized and why did you have to be walked back to a department.

Whenever you call a business and are put on hold no matter how short or long a period of time, it is because the person in specific department is busy with another customer or even on break, etc. You aren't some form of royalty that deserves immediate attention.

@anonymous

"Why did you have to be walked back to a department " should have ended in a question mark. Maybe before you criticize other people's grammer you should work on your own.

View more comments (1)
Review
#622061 Review #622061 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Corporate shills and Walmart Employees are answering posts here

Take the responses to Walmart complaints with a grain of salt. It's obvious, to me anyway, that even though someone has written a legitimate complaint, there is invariably the responses from Walmart shills telling them that they are ignorant for making posts about something so "***" and "ignorant" and "whiny". I have my own complaints about Walmart's policies that I won't go into here but if other people have a complaint, I enjoy reading them and, at times, agree with them. Go away, Walmart. Nobody cares what you think and everybody knows that it's your employees responding to all of these reviews.
Rajon

You started the name calling when I was looking to see if there was a problem that had already in here and all I see are you dumb replays to the op and they are so rude! All I have to say is that you need to banned from trolling this site and not everything you say I disagree with just when you call 90% of the ppl on here children or an abuser and make fun of them.

Get a real job and yes mommy knows that I post because I am old enough to with out having permission.

Does your mommy know that you're posting. Have a great day!

There are a few legitimate complaints on here but for the most part they are crazy and ridiculous. I'm sure there are also a few walmart employees on here defending the company, but it's crazy and ridiculous to think that every one that disagrees with a complaint works for the company and it's just downright silly to think that the company would pay their employees to go onto a public complaint site and defend them.

Don't feed the trolls!

Looks like another kids parents are not supervising their online activities.

Darvin

Defending a company does not automatically mean you work for that company. Plus, most of the complaints on here are so dumb, it's hilarious.

MattD78
#971975

I agree with the anonymous commenter. If somebody has a legitimate complaint I will happily say so and even try to help. But if they are just ignorant/***/whiny/self-entitled I will absolutely call them out on it and post every bit of terms and conditions and fine print that I can to show them how dumb they are.

#971994
@MattD78

Another *** Walmart employee.

#972044
@Anonymous

Another *** troll with nothing better to do with their time.

@Anonymous

Hurts to be caught up with, doesn't it?

@MattD78

Do you call yourself on your stupidity, self important ego, whiny, holier than thou attitude? You sure do think a lot of yourself.

View more comments (15)
Review
#622021 Review #622021 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Walmart shills
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Walmart Complaints

Staff Review

3.0
I went to the Walmart in Whitehall, Pennsylvania to the money center and the worker name was kwanna she was very rude she didn't greet me at all she stood up from her seat and just looked at me she didn't smile, say hi, or how can I help you. There needs to be retraining for customer service

Walmart is rude

Dangit, staff are so rude. I went in today and there were no handicap spots opened. Dangit don't they know being 500 pounds because I eat 12 big macs for every meal a day while I sit at home with my 9 children while my husband works 10 jobs, counts as a handicap. After screaming at the greeter because the red carpet wasn't rolled out for me I sat my butt down on one of the scooters with my bag of pork rinds to begin my shopping. I was angry that the deli didn't have enough popcorn chicken and that an associate got on to my kids for running through the store and tearing things up. Then when I got up to checkout there were 8 registers open with one person in front of me at the line I got in. I asked the cashier in the 12 items or less line I got in to call more cashiers up because I didn't want to wait a couple of seconds for the cashier to ring up the one bottle of Dr. Pepper the guy in front of me was buying. He refused and got mad at me because I was bringing my two cartloads of groceries through his 12 items or less line. It also infuriated me when one of my items rang up for one cents extra than was advertised. I screamed and raved even though he said he would fix it. How dare he!! That one cents should already be in the system! dang it dang it dang it. Walmart stinks!

A similar, hilarious, complaint could be written about the various "dollar" stores; same customers on a smaller scale.

Honest to God, I just read a review about a doughnut that didn't have enough chocolate icing.

@Anonymous

a doughnut without enough chocolate icing. Sigh. First world problems.

Good job. This review sounds like 99% of the complaints on here and are by people who feel entitled not to have their feelings hurt.

Another 1% of the complaints here are by people who can't mind their own business. The rest are legitimate complaints.

ramjet

That's the point, most of the complaints here (and most everywhere else).

So now, no one has to send in any more Walmart reviews because it's already in.

Liar, Liar, Pants on fire.

Haha.

Darvin

This is funny.

It sounds like most complaints on here.

View more comments (7)