filters
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart - *** Pizza

I normally buy frozen pizza when shopping at walmart, I decided to try one of their Marketside pizza, a extra large supreme. What a mistake that was, it was the most tasteless pizza I have ever had. The crust was just like the box it came in cardboard. Unbelieveable,,,never again. Wtf
Show

My Walmart gift.com is telling me my 3digit security code on the back is not valid....

My Walmart gift.com is not registering.Its saying that the 3#s on the back is not valid.....I called 2xs &spoke with no one but a recording man....This was a Christmas gift so it is very important to get it registered so I can use it.....I will go & return the card for a new 1,with no hesitation!!!!!Thanks for fixing my card?????Kathy Kelly
Reply to reviews
Jan 4. 2019 A couple of months ago my husband and were stopped by a door greeter/ guard, and told that we can no longer bring our Yorkies into the store. He said a law had been made and we agreed to leave them at home. Our babies were always inside their carriers where...
FDA

Might as well just start smearing *** directly on the food. Will save everyone the time.

aliens_amoung_us
aliens_amoung_us

If that's the case, then I should be able to bring my snake and my lizzard, no questions asked.

2.5

Walmart - Online ordering packaging sucks

Can someone explain to me why they put one tiny item in a massive box with no packing material. That way the one or two items can bounce around and get damaged. It's ridiculous!!!
1.4

Walmart - No warranty on batteries

Walmart - No warranty on batteries
I bought 2 new batteries on August the 2 2018. They have been in a truck in a heated shop. I went to start it the other day and they won’t hold charge. So I took them into the swift current store and they tell me there frozen cause the battery is cold cause it was in the box of the truck which was a 2 hour drive for me to get there and they won’t warranty them.. glad to see on the expertise you have for employees working there.. great warranty and service people. This will be the last thing I purchase from your franchise
Reply to reviews
If my doctor send in a script to the pharmacy and it is covered by my insurance why would it have to be approved by the manager and then sent up to the corparate office for an approval,i was told it would take 24-48 hours for them in corparate to approve it,
WalmartCorporate
WalmartCorporate

If you want those prescriptions, then daddy needs a taste first.

ThatFlamingo
ThatFlamingo

It was not a pain killer,it was for ms and its a drug that I have been on for over 5 years..Walmart still has not approved my meds...will never use Walmart pharmacy again....

Walmart in Leominster, Massachusetts - Gift card

I bought my daughters gift cards for Christmas. 1 worked fine but the other one won't work and it says "balance depleted. She couldn't register it because it said it wasn't activated. I tried to activate it at Walmart gift. Com but I couldn't because the has a depleted balance. Help me. I'm not able to waste $80.

Walmart in Fredericksburg, Virginia - Shelves are always empty

I use online grocery pickup and for the last 6 + months they have substituted at least 8+ items every time due to no stock of what was ordered, I have been in 2 different walmarts in my area and the same thing empty shelves. This is not due to the weekend or Holiday, my Mom also shops at Walmart in the middle of the week and she is always complaining about empty shelves. What is going on? maybe Walmart should rethink the grocery business since they can't or won't keep up with demand for items!
2.8
I liked
  • Online pickup
I didn't like
  • Empty shelves

Walmart - Product, product care plan and service sucks

I bought an LG 50" TV from Walmart store in 2017 and within one year I had to call the repair for 3 times. And this 3rd time, the TV is completed turned down and down for 5days. Filed a claim and called the Walmart care 3 times and they say the technician is trying to gather information from LG and he will show up when he has the information. But not sure when that is going to be. As everyone will have, we pay monthly to TV show providers like Netflix etc. And TV is the most entertainment at home for kids. I cannot imagine how a brand new TV can be down for 3 times in a year. not sure if Walmart is selling refurbished or damaged TVs.
1.5

Walmart - Terrible

Says it found savings from my receipts but NO money showing up in my account !!!!! Last time I tried using Walmart pay it would not work at all !!!!
2.8