I was given this as a gift last Christmas and decided to use it now. Walmart said error 10..

The gentleman came to find out the problem and said zero balance. He wanted to take my card. What’s going on with Walmart? I sure won’t be buying any of these gifts and will let my friends know they zero out the amount.

Might just start doing all my shopping at Target in the future. Very unhappy now passed customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Just make sure that when you go to Target you watch out for all of the Freaky people using the restrooms.

Why did you wait until now to use the Walmart gift card? Did you call the number on the back of the Walmart gift card to find out how much money was on it?

There may have been a time limit on how many months you are given to use the Walmart gift card Before a service fee is charged for non-use.

Did you call the number on the back of the gift card to find out if that applied to the Walmart gift card you were given? The same problem may apply to Target gift cards too.