Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

WalMart wouldn't not give refund on Christmas gift bought on Nov. 27, 2014 because it past the 15 day return date? Which my mother was told didn't start until Dec. 26th

2.2
I just went to WalMart to return a gift unopened with the receipt. I drove 30 mile to take it there, I can't us it because I don't have the cell or Apple product that is required to use the Motorola Home Video Monitoring Cameras. My mom thought I had it,so she bought it for me for Christmas. I get to Walmart and they tell me I can't return it, that my mom Black Friday Christmas need to be returned 15 days from Nov. 27th. I felt clueless, because it was a present. Then the manager had the nerve to tell me to send it to the product company, to get my money back, huh? Why would I have to go send it the product company when my mom didn't buy it from the Motorola company, she bought it from Walmart? So why would I have to send it to Motorola Company for a refund? Huh? They wasted my gas and my time and 100 dollars of my mother money, why would I ever want to shop there again. The not receiving a refund wasn't the worst part of all that had happen, it was that she made us feel like WalMart didn't care if they loss another customer.

Just say you lost the receipt and return it anyway, they will give you a walmart gift card with the balance on there. I had to do this because they wouldn't let me return something so I got my money back this way. Walmart is so ***

@Tiff

Every store has the same policy, so every store is ***, or perhaps it is just you. However the action she took in her update was wrong.

@KevinRichards

What ?????????????? Another Kevin comment. Who needs God Kevin knows everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

Oh I see I have a six year old stalking me. How cute, no go run along and play with your friends okay, that is if you have any.

KevinRichards

Poor little kevin gets so defensive when people know the truth about him. It's ok to be who you are kevin.

Bronies are all about pink pony love. next time you can bring your dad to the conference if it makes you feel better.

Just admit you are talking about yourself like you said this is nothing to be ashamed of.

@KevinRichards

I have no problem admitting I am a brony. I loved the time we shared.

it's just a shame you can't admit it and set yourself free. be happy pink pony!

@lovemypinkiepiekevin

You must be thinking of Kevin Richards the foot ball player. Yeah he takes hard hits but well, being a football player he does not want to admit it.

Kevin Richards is my long lost love and fellow brony. Please be kind to him on this site.

He is going through a lot in his life. It is hard to be taken seriously when you are dressed up like a pink pony. I know because I also suffer sometimes dressing like a blue one. We just need to be ourselves and no one understands.

It's ok Kevin- it's ok to be a brony be proud and be happy not sad because you know FriendShip is MaGic. I can't wait to see you at the next meeting.

@lovemypinkiepiekevin

you are kinda boring, but i love pink pony so much I keep making an exception for you. I know you want me to dress up as Apple Jack, but I am not sure I am ready for that kind of commitment yet Kevin. Stop pressuring me.

Good god, please just boycott Wal-Mart. You and your immediate family should be shopping at K-mart or Family Dollar. In the rare case I wander into a Wally World, I would rather not see you griping at customer service with an outfit and appearance destined for peopleofwalmart.com.

fight fire with fire. go collect walmart receipts from your friends.

stand in front of the store door and hand them out to customers going in.

Tell them to pick out the items on the receipt that they want. free stuff!!!!!!!

@major***

You do it, the rest of us don't want to go to jail or have a criminal record.

@major***

Haaaaaaaaaa, I done this before. it works!

wamart too busy to take notice. magagers dumasses and don't care

Electronics are in a return class all of their own, unfortunately. Almost always, on the outside of the electronics box, it states "DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE, PLEASE CONTACT (COMPANY) CUSTOMER SERVICE".

I know this is frustrating, especially since it's unopened. If all else fails, sell it in a local swap shop on facebook or put it up on craigslist or in a local want ad.

@Anonymous

Be careful she already verbally attacked one person, it does not matter if you support her or not she will attack you if you tell her something she does not want to read. She even attacked her mother for sending the wrong gift, how childish is that.

@KevinRichards

Kevin you are a little boy who likes to attack women and call men wife beaters. Go back to school and get an education.

I would be glad to teach you some manners.

You keep posting on everyone's page the same old ***. Maybe mama doesn't treat you right?

@Anonymous

I don't attack women, I simply told that lady she was wrong, there is nothing with that, it is like me calling you a bully because you are attacking me because I am 16 and you are twice my age. That is a cowardly excuse.

You keep following people from post to post, I will reply back, you and that child beater needs to know manners. You admitted in another post that you beat your wife and seven year old daughter when people hurt you online.

@KevinRichards

Theres someone looking for you- pretty funny too

@KevinRichards

"How childish is that" is a question, just so you know. It needs a question mark.

@grammarpoliceinthehouse

Well genius you missed a comma.

@KevinRichards

I agree. That's childish and immature.

Chances are, this woman is like the woman that took the picture of the CSM at that Target and spread her picture all over facebook in retaliation. Everyone wants something for nothing these days - So sad.

jflower, you really would be ahead to contact Motorola for assistance on this. As they are the manufacturer they would be in a position to upgrade the product your Mom purchased on Black Friday.

Get what I am implying? I cannot speak or make promises for them but I think you will be satisfied. Walmart really was giving you the correct info.

Sorry about the gas you lost but at least the price of gas is a lot lower than it has been in the past.

I can tell your Mom loves you because these are our best monitor cams.

Hope you both have a great 2015!

@M0t0r0la mama

Do you know how to read? Why should I contact Motorola.

I don't want to contact them. I want walmart to take care of this. Learn how to read before posting replies to people. Here is their return policy as stated which you should have read since I posted it twice.

Actually here is there policy!

Walmart's Holiday Returns Policy Print Email

If you bought an item between Nov.

1 and Dec. 24, 2014 that has a normal return policy of 14, 15, or 30 days, we extended the time you have to make a return by starting to count those days on Dec. 26, 2014.

Items that have the usual 90-day return window must be still be returned within 90 days of purchase.

Items that must usually be returned in: Can be returned through: 14 days Including, but not limited to: Post paid cell phones January 9, 2015 15 days Including, but not limited to: Computers and computer hardware Camcorders and digital cameras Video game hardware GPS units Digital music players Tablets and e-readers Portable video players Pre paid cell phones January 10, 2015 30 days Including, but not limited to: Lawn mowers Line trimmers Hedge trimmers Chain saws Compressors Pressure washers Generators Air Conditioning/Coolers January 25, 2015 Then they should not hand this out. There since you don't know how to read I posted this again just for you.

Also if my mom loved me she would have sent me something I could use and not this garbage. After walmart refused this return I chewed her out for not checking if I could use the phone in the first place.

@jflower

Hey if you guy are going to act like someone else, at least learn to match there patterns of writing up. Come on you can do better then that.

You troll's stop touch yourself while trying to act like you someone special. I forgot you can't talk to crazy. Anyone new, take what they say on hear with a grain of salt.Kevin I give you a D-.

Next time hard. Don't use your own pattern dumba*s.

@Anonymous

Come one, Kevin I gave you some errors to look for?

@Anonymous

I am not writing this, this person is probably posting it because she did not get a reply she wanted, or perhaps she wrote this. Also this is the same style, copying and pasting a policy but not the whole policy.

@jflower

Your immature brat, your mother bought you a gift from the heart and you throw a temper tantrum. I feel bad for her.

@KevinRichards

Says the child in the group. Little boy with a problem with his mama.

@KevinRichards

Finish a sentence, then start a new one. It should read, "You (and it's you by the way, not your) immature brat.

Your mother bought you a gift ..."

And for the previous post: I am not writing this(.) <- end of sentence.

You are obviously about twelve, possibly thirteen. Fear not, however. You will soon learn how to properly disrespect people.

Right now you just go around and poorly insult people and for some reason, they take it.

Women may not defend themselves from you possibly out of fear, however you will not meet very many men who will fear you. If nothing else, we can challenge you with our more superior grammar.

@jflower

Just chill okay, they are not telling you are wrong they are just giving helpful suggestions.

See it customers like this that help me make my decision. My family owns stock in Walmart, but guess what your not just loosing customers, your also loosing shareholders.

@Anonymous

Yeah, that's not a customer. That's more like a Scandinavian creature. It's pretty obvious.

Losing, not loosing.

@KevinRichards

Be careful you are starting to show signs. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a long-term pattern of abnormal thinking, feeling, and behavior in many different situations.

Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b) extremely critical of other people. They think that they must be seen as perfect or superior or infallible, next to god-like (if not actually divine, then sitting on the right hand of God) -- or else they are worthless.

@Anonymous

True shareholders realize that there are circumstances like this every single day. Again, TRUE shareholders know that every business has policies for how they conduct business.

Unfortunately, customers shop on Black Friday wanting great prices but pay no attention to the rules, regulations, exclusions, etc., that goes along with those great prices.

True shareholders usually know how to spell "losing" or at the very least know that the 'Check spelling' option at the upper right corner of the comment box means it would help them look like they know what they are talking about.

I'm going to go buy some more shares of Walmart now.

@R1ch 0n Wa1mart st0cks

See some people place error on here. Because I have noticed that some people on here are narcissistic and the best way to successfully communicate with narcissists, frame things this way.

Stating your needs clearly rarely works, nor does getting angry, or demanding. Alternatively, speak to what means something to them. Instead of saying to your spouse, “I’d really enjoy going to a family dinner,” reframe it as, “Everyone really likes you. They’d be delighted to have you there.” Or instead of saying to your employer, “I’d prefer to work fewer nights,” say, “I can bring in more revenue for your company during these hours.” Naturally, it’s better not to have to contend with the tedious ego-stroking of a narcissist.

See I love that they feel it their most important to let everyone know people grammar issue and spelling errors.

This site is so, helping me with a project I have at work. Thank you for help.

@Anonymous

I hope you found all my errors?

Haaaaaaaaaaa ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We screwed you and don't give a *** We are walmart so go cry about it , it's not going to hurt us any.

@Wearewalmartsoscrewyou

@Anonymous

Yeah customers like this will not be missed. Just feel bad for the people at Target having to deal with her and her temper tantrum. No wonder her mother does not live with her anymore.

I think both Kevin and realm fail to see the BIG PICTURE Wal-Marts lack of customer care. dbc should have been able to return this item.

It's absolutly ridiculous that gifts bought on Black Friday can not be returned the day after Christmas!!! It is only OBVIOUS that items bought on Black Friday are meant for Christmas, EVERY RETAILER KNOWS THAT.

I would bet if dbc showed up with NO receipt they would have been more than happy to take it back but that product has probably been reduced by 25% or more. So dbc hs every right to be PISSED, its just another Wal-Mart scam.

@bootsie

This is not a scam, this is basically what every store does. Basically every store has the same policy.

I think it is cute though that you are defending your little first grade classmate. Tell me why does DBC not live at home with mommy. Does she live full time with daddy after a nasty divorce, or is she in a foster home because mommy beats her? Clearly DBC is a child and does not live by herself.

She cannot even send the product back to the company which is what you do after the 15 day return policy.

Well she may be incapable of this due to her age, but her father or foster parent can help.

@bootsie

No, it is actually not obvious that all items bought on Black Friday are for Christmas. Some people but stuff for themselves on that day.

I think you fail to realize that. I also think you fail to realize that maybe they told her that for a good reason and not for a bad one.

NO retailer is 100% perfect, none. Everyone is going to make a mistake whether they work in retail or not.

@realm188

If the mother bought the item on black Friday they can return it after the limit, had the mother got the gift receipt. Funny how the six year old who posted the policy"forgot" to post that information

@KevinRichards

There's the "six year old" comment again. You must have a six year old younger sibling since you like to call everyone six.

That would make perfect sense, what with your superiority complex and all. You must feel pretty tough being able to push around six year olds.

@bootsie

Electronics have a 15 day return policy.

KevinRichards

How could your mom not know you did not have the item? Did CPS put you in a foster home because she abuses you?

Also why are you stealing your foster parent's car? I ask these questions because clearly you are six years old if you are blaming them for following policy. You are one person, a very immature person at that.

They don't care that they lost a customer.

@KevinRichards

My mother is 75 years old, I hope she does live with me. Sorry my mother doesn't knows newer technology like you do.

My mother I respect and love. That is how my mother didn't know what was required.

I'm sorry you didn't have a old fashion Christmas like our family. Were the gift is really a gift and you don't know what it is.

@jflower19

Wow your mother is 75, this means if you are the age you act she had you at age 69. Just wow.

@KevinRichards

Actually here is there policy!

Walmart's Holiday Returns Policy Print Email

If you bought an item between Nov. 1 and Dec.

Items that must usually be returned in: Can be returned through:

@KevinRichards

See it's people like you that don't understand economics systems. They maybe BIG now and hire people like you, but in the long run they fall.

It's actually starting to show.

READ the stock reports in the paper, if you can.

@jflower19

Now I know for sure you are lying about this whole incident. How do I know you are lying.

You lied when you said I work in the store. You lied when they said they hire people like me. They did not hire me so since you are lying about that what other lies are you telling us. If you are not lying I am obviously correct when I said you were six years old for ASSuming that I work here because I told you that you were wrong.

You are six years old because you don't like to be told you are wrong.

Or you could be older, but just mentally retarded. Now I know why your mother gave you up to foster care.

@KevinRichards

Every heard of a question mark, grammer enthusiast? There are two questions in this reply that end in a period. Normally I wouldn't care, but with how often you remark on other people's poor grammer, I just couldn't resist.

realm188

Anonymous is right. You chose to make the trip.

Your mother chose to not check the policy before she bought it. She also chose to not check with you. Find out the policies before buying the products. It's that simple.

You do know that you can do what the manager suggested, right? So why complain? How do you think that the products company makes money? You CAN also go on the internet like Amazon and sell it.

You can sell it to somebody in person too. Not being able to return it is not a dead end you know...

@realm188

The person is six years old and doing what the manager suggests is too hard for her. I wonder why the mother does not live with such a young child.

My guess is she is either in foster care or living with the father and they are divorced. However the child that posted this could get her foster family or her father to help with what the manager wants.

@KevinRichards

Parents should not buy such items for such a young child. Most of them get older and still throw temper tantrums like this person because they don't get their way.

@realm188

That is part of the reason I wonder if most of the posters on this site are six years old. Then they get their first grade friends to defend them. You can tell the people who support the OP is six because they ASSume that you are defending a company because you work for the company.

@realm188

Kevin, I agree. That just means that they have nothing better to say.

They know they're in the wrong.

If that guy with the used console accused us both of working there I wouldn't be surprised. Like that anonymous person that followed you from post to post like a *** accusing you of working there.

@realm188

No, she did check the return policy..It's right here http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/203. Which is:

Walmart's Holiday Returns Policy Print Email

If you bought an item between Nov.

Items that must usually be returned in: Can be returned through:

14 days Including, but not limited to: Post paid cell phones January 9, 2015 15 days Including, but not limited to: Computers and computer hardware Camcorders and digital cameras Video game hardware GPS units Digital music players Tablets and e-readers Portable video players Pre paid cell phones January 10, 2015 30 days Including, but not limited to: Lawn mowers Line trimmers Hedge trimmers Chain saws Compressors Pressure washers Generators Air Conditioning/Coolers January 25, 2015 I didn't say it was a dead end. I'm not saying I can't sell it on the internet.

I still have the right to be pissed off and make sure the corporate office hears about how the manage deals with customs and other customer hear about it what is going on. The policy state this and they aren't not doing what they had on paper they handed out.

@realm188

Actually she did check the policy.

Here read it yourself.

Walmart's Holiday Returns Policy Print Email

If you bought an item between Nov. 1 and Dec.

@jflower19

What does "How they feel we are exsendable" mean?

jflower --

what the email states makes sense but Walmart has its exclusions.

Just because the email states this doesn't mean they will take it back. Obviously or you wouldn't have complained here.

It looks like someone told you to contact the manufacturer in addition to Walmart's telling you that.

I work for an HDTV manufacturer that sells to Walmart and I can tell you that it would be in your best interest to contact the manufacturer.

WalMart didn't waste your gas or time, you chose to make the trip. Furthermore, I would be willing to bet you did some looking around, shopping, etc. If not at WalMart, but at some of the other stores that were near the WalMart.

@anonymous

Actually you don't know me then. You would of lost that bet.

Yes, I choose to make a trip there, why because I had to return the gift. Will I be making anymore trips to Walmart? NO!

And like I said, it's not about the money or the item, it about how they deal with customer and policies.

@jflower19

It is about you throwing a temper tantrum and lying when you don't get your way.

@KevinRichards

Tell me something new and useful. I have read your work and it all sound the same USELESS. Out of here, peace out you fruit eater.

View more comments (64)
Review
Cons
  • How they feel we are exsendable
  • Customer service
  • Service
Warranty issue
Full refund
4.0
I ordered two tires before realizing my son already stopped and replaced the tires. I tried to cancel the tires and even though they had not shipped and order was in processing there was NO way on Walmart.com online to cancel order and there is no way to speak to a...

Walmart .com is a lousy place to order.Never get it right.Ordered one toothbrush was billed for five . ridiculous! !!!

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Walmart com customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart in Franklin, Ohio - Broke motor on window (electric)

we went to WalMart in Franklin Ohio on 12/28/14 to have tires I purchased at WalMart in Princeton Kentucky on 12/22/14 aired up. the tires I purchased had to be aired up three times in a 6 day period. in Franklin Ohio they rolled my drivers window down and then burned the motor/regulator and could not get the window back up. We had to drive home with cardboard and duck tape on the window so that we could get home to Providence, KY. My husband viewed a video and received a claim form. He also talked to the main office in Arkansas. Apparently this is a normal procedure to roll down a window to check tires. Anyway this is going to cost me nearly $250.00 to repair. WalMart has denied the claim. I am going tonight to get the tires straightened out. having to air them up three times in six days is ridiculous. Oh yes, the store in Franklin said they didn't see anything wrong with the tires. If nothing is wrong with them why is the tire pressure going down.

Walmart POS RCA 7INCH tablet

bought this POS from walmart.com for my son for christmas after loosing my order i received it 2 and a half weeks later my son opened it on christmas to find that the keyboard didn't work or the tablet (lame *** POS).I then tried to return it to walmart and was told it was passed 15 days and i could not exchange it in store WHAT???? after going round and round they finally gave us a gift card. Now i have a problem with that because i bought this on black friday on sale but it is not on sale now so with no in-store exchange that leaves me paying the extra money for the same thing plus the tablet was made of plastic i use to expect better quality from RCA but i guess when they make a product exclusively for walmart.

With your spelling and grammar perhaps you need to spend more time studying and less time watching television

KevinRichards

Kevin Richards why do you post the same ignorant statement over and over. ``

Call me ignorant when your mother does not buy the right phone and when you don`t know return policies for a company and throw a temper tantrum when not getting your way.

KevinRichards

It seems like you don't love your son enough to pay the extra money on the tablet, what a shame. You only love him enough to pay the sale price.

Walmart has nothing to do with the quality of RCA products. Your issue is with RCA not Walmart.

They don't make their tablets or anything else exclusively for Walmart anymore than any other manufacturer. To suggest that is just asinine. You can't exchange electronics that were purchased online on black Friday due to the fact that it was a temporary sale price and also the online price usually differs from the in store price. Also, I'm assuming that you didn't have a receipt since they eventually gave you a gift card.

You are mad because they gave you a gift card for the amount that you paid for it on black Friday instead of giving you more than what you paid so you can buy another tablet that is not on sale and is a plastic pos as you called it. Why would you want the same thing all over again then?

Also, why do you feel you deserve to get back more than you paid out??? Sounds like you tried to scam them but failed.

@Anonymous

sorry had receipt so thats not the case sounds like you work for or are just a fan of the ripoff store not the only bad experience with walmart just the last thanks for your input.

@Anonymous

Why do you assume that I work for or am a big fan of Walmart? I'm just stating facts.

You wanted them to give you more money than you paid out in order to purchase the exact same item at the current price, yet at the same time, you claim that the tablet is a plastic pos. If it is a pos then why do you want another one? Why should anyone refund you more than your original purchase price just because its no longer on sale? Walmart isn't trying to rip you off, its the other way around.

I don't have to work for or be a fan to see that.

Its as plain as day. You are not fooling anyone.

@Anonymous

Why does she ASSume you work for the company? She is immature and has the intelligence level of a six year old.

Only a six year old would ASSume you work for the company you are defending.

Judging from her spelling and grammar she probably could not comprehend what you posted. Remember she is very dull, use small words, use small sentences and perhaps she can understand what you are trying to tell her.

@Anonymous

Sounds like you are six years old if you ASSume that someone who is telling you the downright truth that they work for the company. Grow up, and learn how to spell before badmouthing other people.

What is a shame is that you do not love your son enough to spend the extra money on him. i agree you should only get the amount you paid for the item and no more.

Begging for more shows that you do nt love your son enough to spend more money on him Sounds like you need to get a job and not try to get more than you paid for. If not at least love your son enough to spend the extra money on him.

@KevinRichards

Kevin Richards why do you post the same ignorant statement over and over. Here everyone is his profile on comments.

Kevin is a joke and is here not for anything.

but he is here to try to cyber bully people. What happen to you in school Kevin did you get beat up everyday for your lunch?

TROLL!!!!!!!;

@Anonymous

It would be in YOUR BEST INTEREST to contact RCA instead of Walmart!! Express your frustration BUT and I EMPHASIZE THE BUT --- be courteous to the person on the phone.

That person can upgrade sizes and do other things that may be in your best interest.

Remember that you may not be the only person who had a bad experience with a Black Friday purchase of an RCA product.

As for calling Walmart a ripoff store. You know you are going to be back shopping at Walmart in the near future.

Currently your frustration and anger is fueling your expression of how you feel about Walmart. But come Valentine's Day you will be in there buying your sweetheart something or you may even be there a lot sooner. Shopping at Walmart is almost as natural for you as breathing.

There's nothing wrong with that.

So take a few deep breaths, get a nice cup of tea, call RCA and let them take care of you. And why don't you have the rest of a nice Gratitude-filled 2015?!?

@Anonymous

Wrong. The RCA 7-inch tablet is labeled as a Walmart Exclusive product on every single box. (Not through a sticker, it is actually part of the cardboard box that comes from the manufacturer).

The particular product this customer is writing about IS made for Walmart alone.

View more comments (11)
Review
Cons
  • Customer service
Let the company propose a solution
We ordered 3 tablets along with the corresponding 2 year breakage warranties on each. Upon receiving them, the one that was purchased for my 12 year old had someone else's Google account already on it and apps loaded. After looking at it further, there was browsing...
KevinRichards

I like how people complain about other people's English when their grammar is not that great. I am sure your 12 year old can type a better letter.

View more comments
Order processing issue

Walmart - Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Walmart is funding Al Sharpton!!! I think its time to start shopping at Target

Go to Snopes.com and you will find out this isn't completely true. They give some money to an organization he supports or something like that, but none of the money goes directly to him.

You would also be surprised exactly what businesses that you shop at, donate money too.

Walmart - Cashier Review from Denver, Colorado

The employees are *** they don't even bother to tell you where anything else is because when I asked they don't even bother to talk to you and when they do they act like there badasses or some stuck up *** and don't even act like your there and when you do ask they each say different things like seriously if your going to act like your a stuck up *** you need to check yourself because your working at Walmart a *** place to me plus when I got all my items and went to pay the cashier could not even get any customers there change so about 5 people are waiting for like 20 mins just for change and there supposedly a big company with money and no they can't even give change to anyone wtf Walmart you *** *** *** employees and your *** *** store and thats the last time I shop for anything there.

With all those ***, obviously swearing this sounds more like the Jerry Springer show instead of a complaints website.

musicman88

Walmart doesn't get my vote for the greatest store ever but.............what in the world are you trying to say?

Every time somebody says they won't go to a certain store again or close their account with a certain business, I usually say "Sure you are. You'll probably be back tomorrow singing their praises."

I hate walmart as much as anyone. But I have had my share of jobs in retail, most companies do not even give the bottom line employees an option to open the register unless they are making a transaction and even if the employee does have that option, most often they are asked not to give change simply because doing that can cause the drawer to be short at the end of the day.

Have you ever heard of punctuation? It sounds to me like you are the one with the bad attitude.

. I'm sure Walmart will be just fine if you choose to shop elsewhere.

@Anonymous

I agree, it is hard to understand what this person is saying. It is not the question of employees being lazy in this case it is them not understanding what the *** she is saying. If they cannot understand that how can they help her?

View more comments (4)

Walmart in Phoenix, Arizona - Element 50 inch Tv that arrived damage

Black Friday in line for Tv, paid for and waited for delivery . Picked up , bought warranty once home opened box found damage. Took it back told they didn't have any more,to call warranty put a claim,was advic that they did not cover the damage to screen. Back at Walmart told nothing they could do but give us refund... Just moved into our Our first home in July, needed Tv ,saved money and waited for Black Friday ... Not right they should've contact someone upper level to ask if they could replace it at later time...we were more then willing to wait very disappointed with the way it was handled now our 3 young children have to watch Tv on an old consol...don't want more then what we stood in line for..

why the heck do you need a gigantic tv to start with. just god's way of stopping you from sitting all day and getting fat. take the hint and go jogging.

@betty humpter

what is wrong with a big television, one can go jogging but not at 4am when all the good ***'s come on.

View more comments (1)
Damaged or defective
Deliver product or service ordered

Walmart in Roselle, Illinois - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR GIFT CARD PURCHASED ONLINE

ORDERED 2 GIFT CARDS ONLINE, ONLY GOT ONE ! NOBODY WILL LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND THAT I USED AN E-GIFT MASTERCARD TO PURCHASE THE WALMART GIFT CARDS. I NO LONGER HAVE THE E=GIFT MASTERCARD OR NUMBER AND IT IS EXPIRED NOW. THE KEEP TELLING ME THEY ISSUED A CREDIT....OF WHICH I WILL NEVER GET BACK. ALL I WANT IS MY WALMART $25 GIFT CARD MAILED TO ME. THIS WAS FOR CHRISTMAS AND I SHOULD GET SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE ! I SINCERELY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAN FIND ALL MY PREVIOUS COMPLAINTS AND EMAILS AND RESPOND TO ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
musicman88

First off, please turn off the caps lock.

Second, your story doesn't make sense. Therefore, it probably isn't true.

Finally, Walmart probably will not see this as this website is not monitored by Walmart. This website is simply a forum for people to post about bad experiences with a company.

Deliver product or service ordered

Walmart - Pick Up Service Review from Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania

3.7
I called the walmart in coaltownship pa the 2481 store to ask a question about a in store pick up i ordered and have never talked to a more ignorant person in my life that dealt with the public. If you can't handle your job then quit. I then called the hamburg pa store and was treated like gold. Everyone i speak to anout my experience tells me that store has the most ignorant people in their customer service they ever heard of. Mr walmart should fire them all and replace them with freindly curtious people i will never or my family will ever spend a penny in that walmart till they get someone who can handle their job.my advise to everyone DO NOT SHOP AT THE 2481 walmart.
musicman88

So what was ignorant about the person to whom you spoke?

Did they tell you they didn't have something?

KevinRichards

Before calling anyone ignorant work on your grammar, Learn that proper nouns begin with a capital. This is taught in the first grade when you are 5, 6, or 7 years old.

Learn the correct spelling of "about". Learn the difference between "till" and "until"

Who is Mr. Walmart??? Lol

@Anonymous

Lol that's what I was wondering. Guess she meant Mr.

Walton... Lol.