Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
We ordered 3 tablets along with the corresponding 2 year breakage warranties on each. Upon receiving them, the one that was purchased for my 12 year old had someone else's Google account already on it and apps loaded. After looking at it further, there was browsing...
KevinRichards

I like how people complain about other people's English when their grammar is not that great. I am sure your 12 year old can type a better letter.

View more comments
Walmart Replacement
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart - Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Walmart is funding Al Sharpton!!! I think its time to start shopping at Target

Go to Snopes.com and you will find out this isn't completely true. They give some money to an organization he supports or something like that, but none of the money goes directly to him.

You would also be surprised exactly what businesses that you shop at, donate money too.

Walmart - Cashier Review from Denver, Colorado

The employees are *** they don't even bother to tell you where anything else is because when I asked they don't even bother to talk to you and when they do they act like there badasses or some stuck up *** and don't even act like your there and when you do ask they each say different things like seriously if your going to act like your a stuck up *** you need to check yourself because your working at Walmart a *** place to me plus when I got all my items and went to pay the cashier could not even get any customers there change so about 5 people are waiting for like 20 mins just for change and there supposedly a big company with money and no they can't even give change to anyone wtf Walmart you *** *** *** employees and your *** *** store and thats the last time I shop for anything there.

With all those ***, obviously swearing this sounds more like the Jerry Springer show instead of a complaints website.

musicman88

Walmart doesn't get my vote for the greatest store ever but.............what in the world are you trying to say?

Every time somebody says they won't go to a certain store again or close their account with a certain business, I usually say "Sure you are. You'll probably be back tomorrow singing their praises."

I hate walmart as much as anyone. But I have had my share of jobs in retail, most companies do not even give the bottom line employees an option to open the register unless they are making a transaction and even if the employee does have that option, most often they are asked not to give change simply because doing that can cause the drawer to be short at the end of the day.

Have you ever heard of punctuation? It sounds to me like you are the one with the bad attitude.

. I'm sure Walmart will be just fine if you choose to shop elsewhere.

@Anonymous

I agree, it is hard to understand what this person is saying. It is not the question of employees being lazy in this case it is them not understanding what the *** she is saying. If they cannot understand that how can they help her?

View more comments (4)
Walmart Cashier

Walmart in Phoenix, Arizona - Element 50 inch Tv that arrived damage

Black Friday in line for Tv, paid for and waited for delivery . Picked up , bought warranty once home opened box found damage. Took it back told they didn't have any more,to call warranty put a claim,was advic that they did not cover the damage to screen. Back at Walmart told nothing they could do but give us refund... Just moved into our Our first home in July, needed Tv ,saved money and waited for Black Friday ... Not right they should've contact someone upper level to ask if they could replace it at later time...we were more then willing to wait very disappointed with the way it was handled now our 3 young children have to watch Tv on an old consol...don't want more then what we stood in line for..

why the heck do you need a gigantic tv to start with. just god's way of stopping you from sitting all day and getting fat. take the hint and go jogging.

@betty humpter

what is wrong with a big television, one can go jogging but not at 4am when all the good ***'s come on.

View more comments (1)
Damaged or defective
Deliver product or service ordered

Walmart in Roselle, Illinois - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR GIFT CARD PURCHASED ONLINE

ORDERED 2 GIFT CARDS ONLINE, ONLY GOT ONE ! NOBODY WILL LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND THAT I USED AN E-GIFT MASTERCARD TO PURCHASE THE WALMART GIFT CARDS. I NO LONGER HAVE THE E=GIFT MASTERCARD OR NUMBER AND IT IS EXPIRED NOW. THE KEEP TELLING ME THEY ISSUED A CREDIT....OF WHICH I WILL NEVER GET BACK. ALL I WANT IS MY WALMART $25 GIFT CARD MAILED TO ME. THIS WAS FOR CHRISTMAS AND I SHOULD GET SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE ! I SINCERELY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAN FIND ALL MY PREVIOUS COMPLAINTS AND EMAILS AND RESPOND TO ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
musicman88

First off, please turn off the caps lock.

Second, your story doesn't make sense. Therefore, it probably isn't true.

Finally, Walmart probably will not see this as this website is not monitored by Walmart. This website is simply a forum for people to post about bad experiences with a company.

Product
Walmart Gift Card
Deliver product or service ordered

Walmart - Pick Up Service Review from Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania

3.7
I called the walmart in coaltownship pa the 2481 store to ask a question about a in store pick up i ordered and have never talked to a more ignorant person in my life that dealt with the public. If you can't handle your job then quit. I then called the hamburg pa store and was treated like gold. Everyone i speak to anout my experience tells me that store has the most ignorant people in their customer service they ever heard of. Mr walmart should fire them all and replace them with freindly curtious people i will never or my family will ever spend a penny in that walmart till they get someone who can handle their job.my advise to everyone DO NOT SHOP AT THE 2481 walmart.
musicman88

So what was ignorant about the person to whom you spoke?

Did they tell you they didn't have something?

KevinRichards

Before calling anyone ignorant work on your grammar, Learn that proper nouns begin with a capital. This is taught in the first grade when you are 5, 6, or 7 years old.

Learn the correct spelling of "about". Learn the difference between "till" and "until"

Who is Mr. Walmart??? Lol

@Anonymous

Lol that's what I was wondering. Guess she meant Mr.

Walton... Lol.

View more comments (3)
Walmart Pick Up Service

Walmart in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - Will not exchange broken item

2.0
Purchased two (2) Ematic FunTab 2's on Dec. 5th at walmart.com for my children for christmas. The items arrived on time even early. On of the tablets only worked for about 3 hours and then froze on the load screen. After a little research I found that it is defective. I got the tablets on sale 59.99 each. I called walmart and was told they could not replace them because there was a $40 difference in price now. Steve cited their holiday return policy as the reason. No where in the return policy does it state anything about price change for exchange and when I called back Earnest conformed this for me. The only thing walmart will do is return the product refund me my purchase price of 59.99 and I would have to buy another one at 104.78. Walmart should stand by their products and fix problems so I filed a complaint with the BBB.
realm188

Your complaint may go nowhere because Walmart is not refusing to give you your money back. Also, Walmart.com can have different prices.

Prices can vary.

@realm188

Actually the reason Walmart is saying that they won`t give the replacement was because my son dropped the Funtab 2 and it stopped working despite me telling him not to. The manager suspected that it was dropped and asked my ten year old son who confirmed it was dropped.

I wanted to smack him and make him pay the difference for disobeying my orders. Then they said they could not exchange it because of the price difference. They also made the excuse that since I did not have the receipt that I had to pay an extra $40 since that is the new price if I wanted to exchange it. The main reason was because my son accidentally dropped it.

It worked fine until my son dropped it. The point is it should not have broken when my son dropped it. It is advertised as Kid safe, this is false advertising. Why are you defending Walmart.

I bet you are an employee. Well your store sold me a defective product and are refusing to replace it. I know walmart is not the one that did the false advertising, it is the company that made the Funtab 2 but still.

I asked my son why he told the manager that he dropped it when I asked him not to, he said he was scared of the manager if he lied. The manager just likes to mistreat customers and make children scared.

@Anonymous

It is really funny how people forget to tell the whole truth in the review and make it seem like they were wronged. One would think your son is more frightened of you than the manager.

@Anonymous

I'm not an employee just because I have stated the facts. That's not false advertisement.

It's common sense that if something is dropped then it can break. You have no case. After lying, go to the BBB.

I dare you. See what happens to your "good" reputation.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Management
  • Customer service
  • Lack of stock
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
replace the product or refund the current price of 104.78 so I can purchase another one.

Walmart - Account Review from Columbus, Ohio

1.8
I submitted a review about the app Walmart started called savings catcher. I joined in September, and have collected over $40 in savings. After countless calls, and back and forth emails with this department, they have still failed to resolve the problem as to where my ecard is so that I may use it. They have verified my account exsists, ask me to send screenshots of my savings, now they will not even respond. Ive even contacted the corporate office. Nothing.Savings catcher is a scam.
#921903

Have you checked the email you entered? Is it possible that you might have keyed it in wrong?

I did that once and couldn't figure out why I wasn't receiving the emails I was looking for.After I called and they informed me that my email address didn't match the one they had on file,I realized that I had accidentally keyed in my address wrong by one letter.

That might be the reason your not getting your egiftcard. I use the savings catcher and I have never had a problem with it.

bakerchic10
#921915
@Anonymous

Yes, thank you. Went through and verified all of that with customer service, once that was verified, they requested screenshots for each receipt, I did that, then I never heard from them again. I then contacted corporate, sent copies of all of the corrospondace with customer service, never heard from them .

realm188

This is why the Savings Catcher should have never been invented. People like you get so greedy that you get impatient and disrespectful.

I've seen somebody use it successfully before. So no it isn't a scam.

bakerchic10
@realm188

Excuse me? Who could be greedy over $40?

It's the principal. I am a loyal Walmart customer.

I joined savings catcher bcuz I'm disabled and need to save where ever I can. The fact that I've followed all of their rules, yet they"claim" they cannot find my ecard is on them, not me...please do not judge situations you do not fully understand.

@bakerchic10

Scam - A stratagem for gain; a swindle. My point is, they didn't have to make that application.

But they did. Almost everyone in the world needs to save, not just you.

You can bring ads into the store you know. You being impatient is on you.

@realm188

I can tell you what a scam Walmart's "saving-catcher" is. Walmart says it honors B1G1 or that's what their legal print say.

However, Walmart does not honor for B1G1 for Florida Residents. Pretty much if you have an issue with it you are just going to have to get over it. Its called bait and switch. Walmart doesn't WANT to compete with other grocery stores that offer a B1G1.

WHY? Because usually its cheaper then Walmart if its a B1G1. Sure the "savingscatcher" has gotten me money back, but this program is not designed for us serious budget cutting savers. It will work for those who are causal about their savings.

I mean if you dont want to cut coupons or look through ads to get the best deal so you try to cut cost by going to Walmart, and now they have a program that saves you a little more. Its superb!!!!! BUT for us that look through every single ads and compare cost on everything then NO Walmart is NOT cheaper. Walmart's saving catcher doesn't even catch all the sales in the participating area.

Its a flawed system with a company that doesn't either honor its "rules" it sets or the customer reps that work for them dont know their jobs. Go to the sales its more driving time, but why even give that big giant business when they cant even honor what they promise.

View more comments (5)
Product
Walmart Account
Poor customer service

Walmart in Oakland, California - Just a quick question!

Hello my Mother and I live in Oakland Ca. We were curious why Walmart Oakland San Leandro (2) Hayward (2) stores. Why did they stop selling Crystal Light Rasberry green tea single packs? How can we inquire on them seeking them again? Thank you Barbara Harris popcornilove@gmail.com. Well it's asking for 100 words! I'm at 54 lol! I guess I can mention on how I adore your door greeters and how everyone is really caring at Walmart. I know the way some people speak to the return line I would quit. The keep it good! Smiling etc. Txs u
First Born Triplet
#921973

There are lots of cool items which are not sold anymore. Our walmart had nice things like chocolate Santa's with cherry flavoured cream.

Make your own chocolate. Shape your own chocolate. In Make your own chocolate you basically put cream, sprinkles and other things.

In shape your own chocolate it gives a hollow mold and you basically make your own Snowman or Santa. Some cool things just run out.

realm188

It's a possibility that if you call Crystal Light then they would bring it back. Many Crystal Light products have phased out. Maybe if they get enough calls about that product then that would help.

Didn't you know that this site is for Pissed consumers? You're too sweet. lol

View more comments (2)
Fair pricing

Tv Review

I purchased a 65 in tv from Walmart.it went out 3 months and 2 days after warranty..the product is garbage.the company wanted me to pay for the shipping back to the company.we need to get a lawsuit together
Warranty issue