Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart - Pick Up Service Review from Keller, Texas

I went to Walmart Supercenter on Beach St. In Fort Worth on 12/24 and found out that despite posting signs and telling people they were closing at 8pm they decided they would close early. There were a lot of disappointed people and security was at doors. One lady that just got off work got there at 7:30pm to pick up a layaway gift and she was told by a Mgr. she could not get. Horrible customer service!
musicman88

This story isn't true. At least not your version of it.

Why? Because it doesn't make any sense. I'm using the Judge Judy logic which typically proves to be correct.

Why would they close before 8:00pm for no apparent reason? It doesn't make sense.

Therefore, it probably isn't true.

One last thing: that woman could not pick up her layaway gift on December 24 because all layaway items had to be paid off and picked up on or before December 15.

This is likely what happened:

It may have been 7:30 pm and the store made a reminder announcement that they were closing at 8:00 pm and that customers should make their selections quickly. People who knew good and well that the store was closing at 8:00 pm probably did not care.

Meanwhile, the layaway customer probably knew she must have the layaway picked up and paid for on or before December 15 but didn't care. Or she genuinely didn't know because she didn't read the layaway policy.

It is also possible that she was picking up a Site-to-store order that hadn't come yet but wanted to try and pull a fast one. One thing is for certain: this woman didn't follow the layaway agreement by paying it off and picking it up on or before December 15.

First of all, layaway ended on the 15th, so that lady's order was probably already canceled and not available anyway. Second, the store closed at 8, which means all customers out of the store by then, not come in 30 minutes before and do two hours worth of shopping.

I also doubt that it was 7:30. 7:45, 7:50, maybe. It's the one day of the year that the store closes early.

Get over it and next year do your shopping ahead of time. You have 364 days to plan.

KevinRichards

I can see with your attitude that your family does not want you around for the holidays, however these people have a right to spend time with their families.

View more comments (2)
Service
Walmart Pick Up Service

Walmart - Staff Review from Leesville, Louisiana

3.0
I had this same problem at Walmart in leesville I also asked to see the tapes and all they would say is we have them on camera but only had one person in custardy two shopping carts one person had a cart and was leaving with it got stopped but this person left with her receipt but left her cart in the process so now the other person that was detained is being changed with the two carts and when they gave me the stuff and receipt that was paid for there where items missing I didn't have time to argue that point with them but the way Walmart handled that situation was unacceptable I unsubscribe from their email and will no longer shop there and will return everything purchased this holiday season

Other Product Review

3.6
Por el amor de Dios ya cambie sus anuncios de tv, ya me tienen enfadada o por lo menos quite a Eugenio Derbez y esa güera ***.

Walmart in Youngstown, Ohio - RCA prouducts suck

2.2
I bought two 7"voyager tablets on black Friday. The first one does not turn on. The second one has a ghost in it; it comes on when it wants to. They are not going to refund me. Their products suck. I will never buy another one of their products. They make *** tablets and they are trying to replace them with even more *** tablets. They are making Wal-Mart look bad for selling their products. I have been dealing with Wal-Mart for 18 years. I have never had a problem like this, an electronic that never turned on. This company is crazy.
Review
Pros
  • Prices
Cons
  • Product
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Walmart - Gift Card Review from Cibolo, Texas

Was at Walmart to buy gift cards at Schertz Tx. Asked teller if he had gift cards he pointed them to me. I chose 4 and was going to pay but Teller had left. Was told by guy counter that he couldn't operate teller but that the teller guy would be back. I waited bout 5 minutes and walk to front of store and saw him at isle talking to someone. I walk a little bit more and walk back to tire shop. He was at counter but was leaving again. I asked him if he could checked me out cause I had been waiting. He seen mad and asked me how long I was waiting and that he was helping other customers. He was rude and unprofessional. He could of politely asked me to wait and I would of waited but acuse me of budding in instead. Walmart probably does not care about one customer but wanted to share this with others customers have choices. They should know that. I will not be visiting Walmart any time soon.
#920747

Tellers work in banks, not as cashiers in stores. Couldn't you have just went to another check out lane to pay for the gift cards, instead of following the man all around the store. While you were waiting you should have been working on improving your spelling, that would have been something worthwhile instead of stalking an employee.

Product
Walmart Gift Card

Walmart - One Hour Photo Review from Newark, Delaware

Went to be told my order was not To Walmart On 12 23 Placed A 1 Hour Photo Print At 1100 Pm Was Told They Were Closed To Pick Order Up THE Next Day AND Not At 800 Am. Went at 1130 waited in a photo line for 35 minutes to be told that only half my order was ready my 12 12 and 5x7 were printed however my 4x6 and 8x10 were not and they did not know what to tell me. I explained never mind give me what you have. I called store Manger and explained she stated she would push my order through and would call me. Never got a call called at 330 and was told that message was never passed on and they could not promise it would be done before they close. Called district Manger and he states he is aware of the issue and don't know what to tell me. Really I guess Christmas presents can get completed and you have poor customer service. Why do you offer 1 hour and I'm still waiting almost 24 hours later. Will never shop walmart again and will tell everyone I know.
Not as described/ advertised

Walmart - Shipping Fees Review from Telkwa, British Columbia

Walmart.ca gouging online customers with flat rate ..100.00 shipping fees.PER item...i called several times to point this out to them. Just get the same spiel about remote areas pay shipping. Not remote if you consider 1 hour away from major city remote. One 24.00 dvd ends costing 136.00 if ordered. Walmat.ca advertises free shipping with the exception of some remote areas. As it turns out walmart is taking advantage of the holidays. No reason why such high shipping rates... If they want to charge shipping to customers who dont have walmart in community then at least charge a fair shipping rate. Unethical and so odd this started a month before christmas.
KevinRichards

I am not trolling just stating the truth and your grammar is still not correct, you missed capital letters ect. You don't include periods. I am correct, mistaking being told no is childish behavior.

MattD78

Just because you are an hour away from a major city doesn't mean that city isn't remote as well. Remote doesn't just mean away from civilization.

It also means remote for the shipping company. If the closest hub for Purolator is Price George that's 220 miles away.

That is freaking remote. And if a truck has to travel from Prince George just to deliver a dvd they are going to charge appropriately for time and gas.

@MattD78

You have no idea what you are talking about.You missed the whole point. Read the complaint very slowly...

Perhaps you might understand the complaint then. .

Until then, perhaps you should learn keep your coments to yourself.You are making yourself look silly.

Try not to coment on subjects you don't understand. Fellow from "florida"

@Anonymous

You have no right to poke fun of how poorly someone reads when you don't even know that Florida is the name of a state therefore it should begin with a capital letter. This is taught in the first grade.

Go retake first grade grammar and then you can comment. You obviously also need to read things slowly. They are saying it is not wroth the trip 220 miles for one DVD.

Imagine how much you would have to pay because you are selfish and too lazy to make the trip yourself. Imagine them having to raise prices because of this immature behavior?

@KevinRichards

ok kevin I heard about you go and crawl under a bridge i think that is where trolls live

i watched my grammer in this reply just for you

@KevinRichards

hey kev we were wondering when you would pop in and join us

@Anonymous

You are the one making yourself look silly not Matt. The fact that you don't capitalize the "F" in Florida makes you look uneducated as well, since this is taught in the first grade.

MattD78
@Anonymous

I understand it just fine. The original poster was complaining that Walmart wants to charge over $100 just to ship one dvd because the area he is in is considered by them/the shipper to be remote.

I was pointing out regardless of what this person feels Walmart/shipper have their own reasons to consider an area remote. So no I got the point just fine.

#920715

If you don't think its a remote area, drive your butt to Wal mart and pick up your own items.

#920729
@Anonymous

you missed the whole point. I am willing to pay shipping.

not at 100.00 per order.

Reasonable true shipping is fine by me...You are rude. Are you a troll?

@Anonymous

Okay now I know you are a six year old child. First of all you don't have basic grammar skills that a normal adult should have.(Not capitalizing Florida) .

Second you mistake being told you are wrong as trolling and rudeness. Only a six year old or someone who has very low IQ would ASSume that someone is being rude because they told them the truth.

Either pay the $100 or get your *** to the store. They are not going to make a special delivery just for you your highness.

View more comments (10)
Problems with payment

Walmart Pharmacist Review

Jennifer Rutledge a pharmacy tech at trion ga walmart has been very rude to me 3 times. I want her gone. I have worked for public 33 years.when someone is giving you lots of money u need to have a good attitude.I want her eliminated or fired.
Service
Walmart Pharmacist

Walmart - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Dallas, Texas

This is a strange post about Walmart.I shop online with Walmart a lot and I alway's receive an e-mail after I place my online order stating that Walmart Thanks me for my online order and That I will receive another e-mail when my order ship's.Walmart also state's that my credit card will not be charged until my online order ship's.Also while I am shopping online I also see very clearly when an product is unavailable,In other word's when the particular product is out of stock,I do not understand what your problem is,Unless you cannot read or You do not pay attention to detail.
#920870

What are you talking about???

Fast order processing

Walmart Customer Service Representatives are Poorly Trained

My wife placed a calender order on walmart.com. When checking the order status on the status page it stated that the order would be ready the same day. I was not. Waited till the next day. Walmart.com still stated it would be ready the day before. Called customer service. Waited on hold for 17 min. Once I got a hold of a customer service representative I gave him my order #. He then placed me on hold and stated to me that I should have contacted Fuji to correct this problem. I asked him to warm transfer the call. He didn't. He just transferred me. Talked to the man at Fuji who stated that that I should not be calling that this is a store use number only. Cannot believe their customer service team does not have a plan to look into photo order problems.
Review
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Long waits
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution