Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart Oil Change Review

Had an oil change. They used lock tite on the plug and filter essentially glueing the parts together. This is the third time I've had to take the vehicle to a mechanic after letting the idiots touch it. The actual cost of repair is much greater if you ever let Walmart touch your transportation. Discount hunters be very ware!!!!!
Walmart Oil Change

Walmart in Phoenix, Arizona - Poor Customer Service

Okay I can leave with the fact I was told they would not do an oil change because my odometer was not working, told policy. But let's get real I am going through express checkout cause I wanted to purchase chew and they card my son cause he was with me, really I am forty nine years old and this guy is drilling my son not listening to me at all. Come on let's get real he was with his parent who was buying not the kid trying to buy. Then tried to call and discuss with,manager and put on hold and forgotten twice. Really

Wouldn't chewing tobacco be in the same category as cigarettes and there is an age limit for buying cigarettes. Store policy or not, there are always rules to be followed.

If the customers aren't doing anything wrong why complain about being carded. For all the cashier knew the man could have been buying for a minor, thereby contributing.

@anonymous

Yes there is a age limit and this man is for sure old enough.He was not breaking the law.Walmart was not breaking the law if they sold to him.It is just store policy not the law.And if some employee of walmart was drilling my minor child I would have told them very kindly where they can stick that chew.

@Anonymous

Chew is not a drink it is chewing tobacco.Walmart would not have broken the law because the man is 49.By law it does not matter who is with you as long as the person buying it is legal age.This is just a store policy that will just cause them to lose customers.

You must be that desperate for a drink if you want them to break the law just to serve you. If your son was with you they have to card everyone

View more comments (3)
Walmart Oil Change
Rude service just bad attitude bad stare. I go to walmart alafaya trail in oviedo fl. I avoid the nights now because this horrible fat dumb female creature works there And now thinks she can treat me badly. Literally I drive an extra ten miles to deal with normal...
First Born Triplet

I hope this person is trolling. Posting hateful derogatory comments just for attention.

View more comments

Walmart in Akron, Ohio - Mismatching bar codes

I bought three blaster boxes of 2014 Upper Deck football cards at the Walmart on South Arlington in Akron. I brought them home and opened the packs. Inside were old football cards from the 80s and 90s, not the 2014 cards that were on the wrappers. I brought them back to return them and explained the situation to customer service. They scanned the bar code on the boxes and said they did not sell the cards I had bought. The cashier had scanned the bar code on the cellophane which was different than the ones on the boxes. I waited a half hour because they had to call corporate offices. The manager returns and says they couldn't refund the money because they don't sell the boxes I bought at Walmart. It was the most ludicrous thing I'd ever heard. This company made $22 billion last year and couldn't refund my $63 for an obvious store error as well as selling the wrong merchandise.

One question: did you have your receipt? If not then they arent required to do anything.

@Anonymous

I did not steal them if that is what you are implying, you better be careful before you make false accusations, even if it is reading between the line accusations, besides just because I did not buy the boxes at their store does not mean that I stole them. You act like the manager assuming I stole them.

Troll

@Anonymous

If you did not buy the boxes at their store, you have no right returning them. Grow up.

@Anonymous

Yes, I had my receipt. The bar code on the receipt matched the cellophane wrappers, not the boxes. They would not admit to employee error in mismatching the bar codes.

@Anonymous

Upon further review, all the wrapping on the Upper Deck blaster boxes should have Upper Deck written on them. The wrappings on these boxes did not.

This was a case of in-house theft by an employee, who took out the new cards (some of which are valuable autograph cards) from the packs and filled them back up with old worthless cards. He then resealed the boxes and labeled them with a different bar code that matched the junk boxes of cards.

The manager was just covering her behind by ignoring the theft that is obviously going on at her store. Can't believe it took me that long to figure that out.

@Walmart ***ks

Lier lier pants on fire..what employee carries around a whole box of cards to swap out? ? Smh

View more comments (6)
Loss

Walmart in Highlands Ranch, Colorado - Not enough products stocked!

I like to shop for nails and nail polish and make-up. Some of the other locations I've been to had their shelves stocked nicely and in a timely fashion. The one off of 34 is kind of bare when i go in that department to shop. Make sure products are stocked in a timely fashion please. i like to shop for nails and nail polish and make up. some of the other locations ive been to has their shelves stocked nicely in a timely fashion. the one off of 34 is bare when i go in that department to shop. Make sure products are stocked in a timely fashion.

They can't stock items until they arrive on the truck. Things don't always arrive when expected.

Just because one WalMart has fully stocked shelves doesn't mean a lot, it could be because they don't sell as much of the items, as the store you are complaining about.

You don't sound very mature liking to shop for the items you mentioned, as if they are the only things in the world to shop for. I shop for necessities.

@anonymous

Exactly, the items have to arrive, this is not like Harry Potter when you can simply wave a wand and chant Accio nail polish and the item automatically comes to you.

View more comments (1)

Walmart - So many employees so little assistance

I came in around 930 to pick up something I had ordered. The first counter I approached a woman proceeded to roll her eyes when I asked where to pick up the online order and direct me begrudgingly toward the back of the store. Then when I was at the correct counter there was no one to bee seen, though I had passed 3 employees on my way back to the store and could hear employees through the back door chattering away. There I stood for 15 mins ringing there "customer service" bell finally a man came out and sent another young employee. This was the second bad experience of the day earlier I had been in a different walmart where when I tried to cash out the first line I went into there was something wrong with the machine the employee stood there with a blank stare and when the manager came she did the same thing " I don't know what to do" a good start would have been to relocate customers to where the could cash out in an expedient manor. The second line the cashier turned off her light as soon as I got in line. So she stared at me and rolled her eyes. Third line. Cashier is chatty with her friend while im cashing out which is fine but the chatting including cursing and complaints about other customers. just another fun day hating walmart.

Next time bring mommy with you to the store so that she can speak up for you and tell them that you need help. They are not mind readers and do not know that you need help unless you ask.

You were so "pleasant" it sounds that next time those two cashiers would be chatting and cussing about you. You forgot to mention one thing though and I suspect this is on purpose, you forgot to mention why they were rolling their eyes at you, I seriously doubt they were rolling their eyes at you for no reason.

They were most likely rolling your eyes at you because you are three years old and mommy let you wonder in the store all by yourself. Or because you were rude.

Walmart Cashier

Walmart Online - BUYER BEWARE!

I tried an in-store pickup and a fedex shipment from WalMart. By far my worst online experience ever. For in-store pickup went thru 3 people (each one said they would check and disappeared). After an hour +, got picked up 2 items of which was used and crammed back in the box with no packing, missing parts and damage. Fedex tracking info wasn't available until the 3rd time WalMart's expected arrival date changed. On the final due date, tracking info finally showed up saying it would be another week. Sure glad I took a day off work to receive my package): Sent many complaints and got canned replies, no help and the emails were obviously not even read.
Loss

Walmart in Garden City, Kansas - Got scam from Wal Mart in Gardencity Ks. , Lamar Co.

I and my wife went to Wal Mart of G.C. Ks . to purchase tires. Was told being I had a Broken lug bolt they could not put on tires. So no more purchases from there, they were the ones who twisted it off on a tire repair 4 months earlier . Which they never replaced . Called Lamar Co. Wal Mart . They said they could do the stud replacement . Which by the way was 100 miles away . Got there and they said they didn't have the tools to do it . They asked if I wanted to talk to a Manager . I got mad and told them they are no smarter than the employes that work for Wal Mart . I will never buy another thing from them. I have meds that I but there and that will change soon.
Walmart Replacement

Walmart in Haymarket, Virginia - Lactaid milk went bad 3 weeks early...no exchange, no help, didn't care.

It just didn't seem right. I bought some Lactaid milk which was supposed to be good until June 1st, and it went bad the first week of May. I didn't keep the receipt for the milk, and I guess that's my message. If you buy Lactaid milk from Walmart, you had better keep the receipt, because it's kind of expensive and if it goes bad for some unknown reason they will not work with you on that. They made me take it out of the store. I had maybe two glasses out of the gallon. What a Ripoff? I mean I wonder how many people that happened to at about $7 bucks a pop. They just said no, see ya later, and take your milk....(which is still supposed to be good for 3 more weeks).

Hahaha

I was probably left out too long between shipping and selling, there is a minimal time it's allowed to stay unrefrigerated. You should contact the local board of health. If it's happening to milk it's probably happening to other products.

@BR

Thank you I think I will, I forgot to put it in the fridge and this was overnight when the temperature was colder, so it should not get bad if I forgot to put it in the fridge overnight, I mean it was not sunny or anything. My mother is telling me that could be the case, but come on it is li 60 degrees only and just 8 hours. The carton must have left on the shelf for days then put back.

First Born Triplet
@Anonymous

Then complain to the health board, they are not allowed to leave it outside the fridge for more than one day.

@First Born Triplet

You guys do realize that if she left it overnight the milk was exposed to room temperature and that is why it got bad right? 8 hours overnight and let's say one or two of those eight hours in the sunshine would make the milk go bad.

Her mother is correct, the reason the milk went bad was because it was over night in room temperature, the temperature outside may be .60 but the room temperature is 70-75. Or around 2 Celsius as you are more familiar with in Canada.

View more comments (4)
Loss
On occasion, When I get home from shopping at Walmart, I find that several of the items I purchased are missing. They are payed for according to the receipt, but are not in my groceries. This happens regularly. The cashier usually will dutifully spin the bagging...

It happens all the time. Love to know how many things are put back on the shelf. Be nice to know how much money is made in a year by not giving the customer their purchase.

View more comments