Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart - Faulty products

My name is John K. Rollins, Me. Ce MbA , Pro.Eng. Me and I have to tell you many of your products are faulty to the extremme. I am 75 yrs old so have beem around a while. If you keep buying from suppliers, many from China, that provide cheap unuseable products your company will suffer at the till. Your so called leather belts are not leather but paper. peavy Mart supplies real leather belts at the same cost. Your geans are lighter inweight tha n PeaVY mART JEANS. And and are sized smaller. The food chopper I bought today is of so low a quality, I am ashamed o describe--and ir doesn't work. i am a mechanical engineer. I returned a battery which would not take A CHARGE. I QUIT BUYING BACKERY GOODS FROOM YOUR PEACE rIVER STORE BECAUSE IT IS NOT COM PETITIVE WITH eXTRA fOODS. i WAS ONCE cEIF eNGINEER FOR mobil oil corp> eST cOAST DIVISION SO i NO ABOUT SALES AND QUALITITY PRODUCTSWalmart sels junk and this analysis is your death nell UNLESS you reanalise your procurement deptment wich buys cheapest with noquality.JOHN K ROLLINS, BSME , BSCE, MBA, P.ENG ,Washington State. Saturn 5 Engineer , Boeing Company.
LadyScot

Walmart is NOT Peavy Mart and if you like Peavy Mart so much shop there. Does your wife compare you to her old boyfriend?

Jesus. People *** about nothing.

I don't know that I believe much of your complaint. For one thing, the wording, some of the spelling, don't sound like you are educated enough to be any kind of engineer.

Another thing, if you don't like WalMart, don't shop there, it is easy enough a solution.

You dont have to shop there. Stop complaining and go elsewhere.

Stop being a tightwad and spend your money on quality elsewhere. You cant take it with you old man!!!!

View more comments (2)

Walmart in Los Angeles, California - Will not issue refund

Purchased Olay gift set and magazine subscription online. Walmart.com never shipped the items. Contacted customer service online and stated that I wished to have the item reshipped. Three weeks later and the item hadn't arrived. Contacted them again and requested a full refund including taxes and shipping costs. They had no idea what I was talking about and didn't even have information tied to an incident number. They continue to refuse to issue a refund. This sounds a lot like theft to me. How can it be legal to hold onto someone's money without providing the goods purchased? I thought that AT&T had lousy customer service but Walmart has got them beat!

If you are still waiting on a refund, go online and make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That is how I received my refund.

Sad that one has to go to such measures to get their money back.

This is how Wal Mart works though. I have had a very bad experience with Wal Mart recently as well, and will not shop there ever again.

LadyScot

When you log into the account online, what does it show under the purchases screen? All they need is the order number to trace it.

Loss
I was in Walmart today looking for a kitchen table... well the one that I wanted was not on the shelf so I found an employee to help... the two Walmart employees went to the back to find the table... while my husband was looking in electronics and overheard the two...

SO WHY NOT OFFER TO PICK IT UP YOURSELF? I cannot stand when others expect stuff from you that they themselves would not do.

Not to mention your husband could be completely wrong on what he heard. I will add more insight that you overlook.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK, YOU COULD CHOOSE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BUY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING.

View more comments

Walmart in Fargo, North Dakota - MoneyCard Holds PayPal Deposit 5 Days

I am looking for others to file a class action lawsuit against Walmart for using my money every week for a couple days worth of interest or whatever else they do with it. Here's the problem. Every week I add money from my PayPal account to my Moneycard via a bank transfer. It can take 3-5 days before I can use the money. PayPal transfers the money immediately. It is almost like giving the bank the money myself. Then the Walmart GE Bank sits on that deposit for 3-5 days before I can use it. Why is this? They are ripping us off, that's why and we have to put our foot down!!!! Sometimes it even says it is on the card but I can't use it because the vendor says the card does NOT have funds in the bank. They embarrass me all the time doing this. I need people this is happening to also join me in a major class action suit against both the bank and Walmart. Please email me at poor2millionaire@gmail.com

Walmart in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin - House wife and mom

I ordered pictures and after the fact when its all done and placed a big order the representative dint tell me that ya had to pay for the pictures that day. Dana wasn't clear on anything in handling sales. She was rattleheaded and made no since. . So i ordered a smaller pkg casted $139.00 but at least i got the disk and now waiting on my pictures to come in.Dana said approx 20 to 30 days. Is this true? Please call me to give me a approximately when i can expect them to be delivered. I cant believe anything that Dana told me. When i got my disk it was crashed and i was not a happy lady. That's a lot of money to just scratch and ruin on customers. Call me @ 1-608-449-2467 thank you

She also said the package that she ordered casted, instead of cost. People seem to expect professionalism from non-professional people.

The photographers in those photo studios in stores aren't professional photographers.

If you want professional treatment go to a real photographer. My grandaughter worked in one of these places when she was barely 18.

She made no "since"? That makes no sense.

And you deserve all the restful, uninterrupted, long-lasting sleep that's coming to you by posting your phone number to the world. Dimwit.

By the way, have you met Sunflower Seed Guy?

Review
#382050 Review #382050 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Youm cant play any disc

I bought this e machine from wallmart about 8 mo ago and when I got it I tried to play some disc and nothing would go.N ow I went to this Neat service and wanted to put in thier disc and it will not play.S I went on the computer to find out what was wrong and the disc manager went thru it and said the disc were iut of date. I had a Gateway for about 8 yrs. and it never ran out of date it finally ran out of power. I would think they could build a better machine.
Review

Walmart in Dickson City, Pennsylvania - My car starts and shuts off repeatedly when using remote

I had a routine basic oil change , check battery , top off other fluids , tire pressure , and now when i use my remote to start my car I can drive without a key and it shuts off and restarts on its own every minute or so ,,, & I'm told there s nothing' they can do ,,, shouldn't have came here Is all I can say ...wtf now if I have. Bill to fix this I will have to sue or something , I cannot afford this Thts for sure , sobif I get a bill I am taking it back tobwalmart tire am lube tonpaybme for my bill tht I have tobpaybfor this , 2 years owning this car this , is a first !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LadyScot

Your remote system has nothing to do with your oil change. I almost laughed out loud.

I read a complaint similar to this a while back.

A guy had his oil changed and tried to say the oil change made his clutch go out. Dude...seriously.

Your car already had a problem

Walmart - Shopping Online is the pits

Purchased goods online.Walmart takes $300 out of my account. Received an email that order has been cancelled with no explanation and that my account will be reimbursed within 7 days.My credit card company calls me because they flagged suspected fraud on while using the Walmart site.This has happened 3 times. I will no longer purchase online items from Walmart. It is too much of a hassle and they apparently have problems with their online shopping system.Back to Amazon and other retailers that will call you or at least let you know what the issue is if an order is cancelled.The bottom line: Walmart is borrowing my money for 7 days, banking it and collecting interest before they reimburse me. This is a shady business practice.
nikalseyn

Not sure what the problem is, but I doubt it is with WalMart. You need to contact your credit card company and find out what the problem is.

In my experience, WalMart online is rather good at identifying fraud and potential fraud.

In fact, in one case they were the only ones who detected a possible problem and were very professional and competent about it. This is the online WalMart, not the local store personnel, mind.

I order online with WALMART all the time and I have not had a problem until i purchased an running wear suit for my GRANDBABY.The order was suppose to be here between JAN.17TH an JAN.21ST right.Well i assume know checked to see that the 21ST of JAN.Was the MLK HOLIDAY.Plus WALMART sell other companies product.This order was shipped thru USPS.That has never happened when i ordered before.Everyone know's USPS SUCK'S.We are lucky if we recieve anything from the USPS.WalMart should inform their customer's better about the DELIVERY DATE and Who?Exactly will be DELIVERING the PRODUCT.

I order online with WALMART.Never had a problem with cancellation before.They send an E-MAIL to my computer and Let me know when my order shipped.Sometime's WALMART sell other companies product,And when that happen's their could be a problem.I ordered an running wear suit for my grandbaby.The suit was suppose to arrive between JAN.17TH and JAN.21ST.I assume neither checked to see that the 21ST of jan.Was a holiday MLK RECIEVED package on the 23RD of JAN.Hey *** HAPPEN'S.But i do not like that idea that the package was sent thru USPS

Walmart has better ways of making their money than taking your measly 300 dollars and "banking it for interest". 7 days?

yeah, they'd get richer quicker.

However, I'd be pisssed too if I ordered something, it was cancelled, then I had to wait a week to get my money back.

@klb

Multiply $300 X1000 or better on cancelled orders that are banked. So yes, walmart can easily earn interest on your borrowed money.

You must not buy stocks? Companies do this all the time. Look at your favorite companies balance or assets sheet. Look at earned interest income....where do you think that money comes from? It's a *** business practice, but not illegal.

My bad experience may not be yours. I am just reporting and choose to shop from more consumer friendly stores from now on.

Flame on trolls/fanboys/and wally world employees. :p

I order regularly from WalMart online, and have never had any problems. I either use my VISA card, but most of the time I just go and buy a WalMart gift card to use for these orders, because that way I avoid paying interest.

@anonymous

I'm glad you had no issue. They may be having issue with their credit billing software, either way I do not like that they do not call or email with an explanation to make a sale.

That's fine if they do not want my money I will just spend it elsewhere :) I have no problem in paying higher prices for better customer service.

I gave it a chance, three times, and they failed. I'm hoping management sees these posts so they can fix or at least address the issues.

View more comments (6)
Review

Walmart cell phone financing scam

Walmart promised a $25/month iphone5 with the Walmart Discover credit card. They promised to switch the $650 balance from my old credit card(this happened when I bought the iphone5 in the store)to the new Discover card($25/month 0% financing). The Walmart employee is named Jaime(New Lenox IL Walmart). She lied about the 0% financing on the new Discover card......Don't by a cell phone from Walmart! I will loose $200 in financing charges!(over a 26 month period)...Walmart sucks! I purchsed the iphone5 at the Walmart in Jan. 2013. One of the employees in the phone store, at the Walmart, even said that he was unsure if the $25/ month deal would work on the brand new Discover card. Jaime(she) said it was "automatic" and there was nothing to worry about.....Walmart sucks!

I wrote the complaint. Walmart has fixed the problem and billed the correct credit card. Jaime was very helpful in this regard. Walmart may suck in general, but they did fix this problem. I may have been a bit hasty in my judgement.

Feb. 6th 2013

Maybe try buying things when you actually have the money to pay for them.

@Simon

Maybe try not being an *** and reread for comprehension.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Walmart - Went to get my hair cut.

I WAITED FOR 25 MINUTES WHEN THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD ONLY BE 15 MINUTES, THEN I ASKED THE LADY TO CUT MY HAIR SHOULDER LENGHTH AND SHE CUTS IT CHIN LENGHTH! AND ITS NOT EVEN. NOW I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN EVEN THE TERRIBLE CUT! THE LADY WHO CUT MY HAIR SAID SHE COULD TELL I WAS NOT HAPPY BUT DID NOT OFFER TO FIX IT OR ANYTHING.I HAVE HAD MY HAIR COLORED THERE BEFORE BUT NEVER CUT. IM SO UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVED I WILL not NOT BE GOING BACK ANYTIME SOON IF EVER.

Walmart doesn't cut hair, the people that did rents the space from Walmart.

brandaman

oh no ten extra minutes. stop being *** and think a second.

mabye, now just maybe, problems occured and made the wait longer, they could have been helping another customer longer then expected.

and i meant what the heck, why would you be going to walmart for a haircut. kinda low

LadyScot

OMG you had to wait 10 extra minutes!!!!!

And you said you told her to cut your hair...did you tell her how short?????

nikalseyn