Walmart Reviews

Show reviews that mention
store customer service customer service money order people manager card items
Filter review

No Help,

Went to Pickup four Scripts at Pharmacy (order on line the day before) It was after time to be ready. 2 of the scripts were not an was told that there was only the clerk and the pharmacist and did not known when they would be ready. Went to customer service ask to see Store Management. They go no answer on the phone or radio. An associate went to look for a manager and was still not back after 10 min. Did a little shopping and went back to see if scripts were avaible. Were done but they had to dig through a box on the floor and by this time 2 1/2 hours late. I shopped for 6 thing left with only 4. The had palets of frozen freight on the floor with only one cart to get by.

What does frozen freight have to do with the pharmacy? Nothing, as does the store manager. Freight has to be stocked. Customers complain if it is and customers complain if it isn't. The only thing you can do is go around. Each aisle has an up and a down.

Now, the pharmacy is not controlled by management, or the corporate office. It is controlled by state and federal law, and with the exception of law enforcement, the pharmacist is the final word, meaning he is the store manager behind that wall, and he calls the shots.

Sometimes, things happen to delay scripts: being busy, being short handed, taking customers in person before those who call in, phone calls from doctors, phone calls to insurance, drug deliveries, etc. Always call before you come, or ask to be notified by phone, text or email when your script is ready.

The store manager and customer service don't have anything at all to do with the pharmacy. Of course being you weren't satisfied with the pharmacy, you had to find other complaints.

Also whenever I have prescriptions filled or refilled at WalMart I receive an automated phone call telling me they are ready, and if I don't receive that call by the time I think I should, I call to see if they are ready. Calling would have been easy enough for you to do.

I have a strange feeling you just want to complain about WalMart. I also call my refills in, instead of doing it online.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Walmart Manager
Loss

Rollbacks are supposed to be cheaper priced?

I find it very *** that walmart places "rollback" or "sales" signs on many items claiming they are now a certain price supposedly lower then a previous price. In most cases it has always been the exact same price as it is on the sales sign. The fabricated past price is just to make people think they are getting a better deal and will most likely buy more stuff. Might be a small matter but every cent adds up in most peoples lives these days. If anyone thinks they are getting treated fairly when they shop at walmart, think again. Your met with silly *** manipulations and sub par products in almost every department. Oh and the founder of walmarts daughter is a lush who got away with drinking/driving and killing someone. And she is a older lady...sad world we live in some cases.

just were do you work ladyscott walgreens or walmart i think you are a preety dumb paid troll.you could at least changed you user name for each different store on wlgreens site you say you work there on walmarts site you say you work at walmart.busted ladyscott

What does Sam Walton's daughter have to do with your complaint? Do you control your family member's actions?

Your issue is simple explained. We have been so busy with more important things than hanging signs, that it has caught up with us. Now, corporate is insisting that all rollbacks have the hang tags. If the item is marked down a penny, it has to have a rollback. So now we have to do all the old markdowns to catch up and get back on track.

Walmart does not place SALE signs. We never have sales. The only time you will see anything close to a SALE sign is a CLEARANCE sign or tag.

Missoula, Montana

Customer No Service

I came into Walmart store # 3627 to have tires put on my car. I had ordered my tires from walmart.com. i went to sign for them after a 45 min wait just to get someone to help me. They had me pull a cart with my tires from pickup department to the tire center where an employee said they are the wrong tires and to go get the right ones. so again i pull the cart across the store and waited another 30 mins for help. finally a manager named Angie Carver helped me and she took care of the issue and she didn't make me pull the tires anymore. From that point Angie did everything and i cant thank her enough. Angie Carver saved a customer today. If it wasn't for her i may not have wanted to return to the store in the future. I have Crohn's disease and a Tumor on my leg and am not supposed to be lifting or pulling things. I am extremely disappointed with Walmart tire center. The only good experience was Angie Carver. I would like to say thanks to her. Sincerely Stan Rickman

you need mental health help ladyscott your a cashier a pharamacy tech a automotive worker who are you really your negative posts and all those lies are catching up on you its time to get out of mommys basement and get a real life

The tire center can not touch tires that are the wrong size. Once they touch them they are liable for them. Having you exchange them yourself, since you did not buy them from the store, is what you are required to do. Now, once you exchanged for tires from their own inventory, then you became their customer and they could help you. However, you bought the merchandise, and it is your responsibility to be able to move it to whereever you need to go. No one in any store, is responsible for pulling or pushing your product around the store. You can ask for help, and if they can do so without injury then they will. But you have to ask. I have a feeling you stood there expecting them to know you wanted help instead of asking for it.

Sounds like exactly what they were supposed to do, and the manager helping you is good service.

Imagine it this way....you run a store, and your home office has a website. You have a customer come pick up an item that was shipped to you but not bought from you. You had nothing to do with the inventory, sale or purchase of this product. If you touch it in anyway, you become liable for any issues. Are you going to take the loss on something you did not profit on? That is the reason it was done the way they did.

Oakwood, Georgia

Wal Mart protecting *** artist company

Newsbeat Epicenter http://www.newsbeat.biz Newsbeat Epicenter received numerous complaints about the Wal Mart sold Android phone by Straight Talk. Straight Talk is a *** artist company playing bait and switch with it's customers. Due to bad customer complaints we tested this company.We bought expensive Android phones and their $45 a month "unlimited" service plans. Within 60 days they throttaled us down twice, cut off our data entirely, ripped us off of about $90 we never recovered from. And finally they sent software to our phones to stop us from going online and we cannot upload anything at Google Play or elsewhere. And Straight Talk says they did all this because we used too much data. Too much? All our $45 plan cards we purchesed said the services were "unlimited". And considering we made no more than 2 phone calls a month, used no texts at all and only listened to a radio show 2 hours 3 times a week they say we used up our "unlimited" service and then some. Yes people, Straight Talk's "unlimited" plan is very much limited. Horror stories are all over the internet about this company. Pay great attention to the other complaints against this company. Wal Mart allowed Newsbeat Epicenter to post one review about Straight Talk. When we tried to update our review we were not allowed. And several confederates also wrote reviews against Straight Talk but Wal Mart never published the postings. Wal Mart is covering up for Straight Talk.

Customers Flee Wal-Mart Empty Shelves for Target, Costco

Bloomberg Report: By Renee Dudley | Bloomberg – 12 hours ago.

"Wal-Mart's loss was a gain for Kohl's Corp. (KSS), Safeway Inc. (SWY), Target Corp. (TGT) and Walgreen Co. (WAG)"

FACT: Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot.

@PissedConsumer628872

Post your fact sources please because my quarterly MyShare says differently.

That has nothing to do with Walmart.

View more comments (3)

DO NOT ORDER FROM WALMART.COM

I DECIDED TO PURCHASED A PRODUCT IN ADVANCE FOR MY SON'S BIRTHDAY AND I CHOSE THE PICK UP AT THE STORE OPTION. THE SAME DAY THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE ITEM, THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THE ITEM GOT LOST (?!!!) I CALLED THEM TO KNOW THAT FOR SURE AND I WAS SUGGESTED TO ORDER IT AGAIN WITH THE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OPTION...(?!!!!) SO I HAD TO ORDER IT AGAIN, PAYING MORE MONEY AND WAITING LONGER??? W T F?. NEXT TIME JUST GO TO AMAZON AND AVOID ANY HEADACHE AND ROBBERY. WALMART STOPPED DOING SERIOUS BUSINESS A WHILE AGO.

Any order can get lost.This is common when you order online.I order a lot of thing's online and Believe me not only does WALMART LOSE THING'S so does USPS-UPS-FEDEX ETC.If you do not want anything to get lost,Please by all mean's just go to the store and pick the item up youself.This is so SIMPLE.Then you will not have to COMPLAIN on this site about WALMART or ANYONE ELSE.

By using all caps, you are being rude, because you are shouting at us. Things like this can happen anyplace, anytime.

I have used the WalMart.com ship to store, numerous times and haven't had this happen. The amount you would pay to have the item shipped to your home, isn't going to add that much to the price. I also use that method frequently. It kind of depends on if I know ahead of time it will be inconvenient for me to get to the store to pick the item up.

But like I say, things do get lost in shipping, and it isn't necessarily the store's fault. A couple months ago I ordered an item from WalMart and had it shipped to my home, well it got lost, so when it didn't arrive by the delivery date, I emailed WalMart and after a brief investigation they emailed me back said that it appeared the item got lost before FedEx had a chance to pick it up at the shipping point, and they were shipping another one out to me that day, and within a few days I had it.

Money cards

Bought a money card so i could stop bugging my parents for theirs and put 160$ on it. Tried activating without my SSC because it says on the package that i dont need it. Locks me from attempting activating it and now the card is invalid... *** you Walmart. i hate you all. / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The card is not invalid. You simply failed to read the packet the temporary card came in. You do not have to register the card with your SS #, however, like the packet says, you can not reload it without the SS number.

All you can do is use the temporary card until the money is gone. The reason you have to register it with your SS, is so they can send you a reloadable card with your name on it, and if you lose it you are protected and so is your money. If you lose the temporary card, you are SOL.

Let me add that this is the way it works with reloadable cards no matter who the name on the top is.

Webster, New York

Walmart money cards

I purchased a Walmart Money card and loaded it with $25. At home I tried to set up and register it on line, but after sumitting my information the money I had loaded on it was automatically being refunded. I had tried to register another Walmart money card the previous month, but same thing happened and I have never received that refund of $23. I called the number on the back of the card and actually talked to someone, but they would not give me an answer of what happened on line or what happened to my previous refund.
Louisville, Kentucky

Customer

when i bought combo printer ink one week ago from Walmart the sales person told me if any thing was wrong and if it was not match your printer you can return it. i used the black ink to print two page documents two times then my son had to print his school project in color, no color everything print in black and whit. when i return them with recite they told me they are not returning because it is opened. but your sales person told me i can return it and this product is difective and is not working at all what the service.

If you ever go into WALMART and Go to their CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK.Read the RETURN POLICY.Certain product's will not be accepted in the WALMART CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT if these item's are OPENED.You people need to learn to READ.And why?Do you not know what type of ink your PRINTER NEED'S.What does this say about you?Know one at WALMART or Anywhere know's this information but you,You are a *** and Just want to find FAULT with someone else.The FAULT lies with you.Actually i cannot believe you let everyone know how *** YOU ARE.All you had to do is take the ink cartage out or Better still write the make and Model of the PRINTER on some paper and Carry it to the store with you.DUMB ***.

Did you check the printer settings to make sure it was not set to PRINT IN GREY SCALE? You have to uncheck the box.

Oceanside, California

Worse Experience Ever

I purchased an walmart money card over a month ago, and yet has it came in mail. I've spoken to over 30 different reps. Nothing ! ! ! ! ! ! My advice is to stay away from the scam! Out of all my time and money noone gives me clear answers. Telling you in advance stay away! One person would say they've sent it over night, while the next person would say, "Ma'am I'm sorry we don't have that on file." They even had me purchase a new card and didn't transfer my funds! I'm really thinking about sending this to the court!

You need to call the number on the back of the tempoary card. Walmart does not send the cards, the bank that owns them does.

Walmart is only the branded name and has no control over the card. All Walmart does is sell the cards and load them because they get paid a fee to have their name on it.

If you still have the receipt, then you can have your funds transferred to another card.

San Francisco, California
Walmart Credit Card

Coupons

first let me say in behalf of my wife your coupon matching saves this low income family a lot of money each year.Now my wife would set down at the computer every wed. night, to print off grocery coupons for use at walmart food and produce as well as all grocery products. this last time shopping at the walmart store in nebraska city. at the check out she was told that a coupon that she had been using for the last 5 years was no longer accepted. the problem with this statement was she was turned doem the use for one store coupon and was told the store does not take that coupon anymore the very next item my wife ask to use a coupon on was accepted the problem was it was the same store one was accepted the second refused. the store was apple foods . she was even told by the manager her coupons from the enternet were not any good if they were 50 miles from the nebraska city ne store. there has never been a notice from your store stateing that some coupons would no longer be permitted at the check out. why was this new rule put into effect without letting the consumer know ?? and then be embarressed at the check out with one coupon being notaccepted and the second one accepted from the same store that she was told that it was to far away. she was also told that she could get instore coupons from them and didnt need to print off from the store. Yet when I went to your adds on the internet guess what there it was and I quaot,,walmart.coupons.com andwalmart stor adds both printable from the computer. does this mean just walmart adds are acceptable and none other or what?? she was so distrought over this incident because she realy looked forward to collecting her coupons and shopping at walmart store for her groceries. Me I dont give a darn we have other grocery stores in town to shop we just liked shopping atyour store. SUCH A SHAME to see the sad look on her face when she could no longer shop for the best deals. shanon angel in behalf of my wife

Walmart only accepts MANUFACTURER coupons, and some stores will get STORE branded coupons, and STORE branded MANUFACTURER coupons. For example, Walmart does NOT accept an APPLE store coupon, but they DO accept a MANUFACTURER coupon with the words FOR USE AT APPLE STORE ONLY. AS long as it says MANUFACTURER they will take them.

Some internet coupons are fake. Unless you print them from a manufacturer website, like Kraft or Nestle, Or Kelloggs, or a coupon site like coupons.com, they do not take them. Free 12 packs pepsi or free DORITOS is a fake coupon. A manufacturer FREE item like that will not be on the internet...it will be hard copy coupon with a hologram security print.

Also, coupons are a privilege and every store has the right to refuse one for any reason.

Very smart of you to use the coupons though. Do you also price match? I do both, and save over half every time I shop.

What is your wife, one of those coupon freaks you see on TV? I can understand any store not accepting coupons and ads that are more than a limited distance from the store.

As far as that goes I would never consider taking an ad or coupons in from any other town, even if it was only 10-15 miles away. That just isn't honorable. Also I have never heard of Walmart accepting coupons from other stores. In fact I have talked to people who were upset because WalMart refused coupons from other stores in the same town.

I will be calling my local WalMart and asking about it. I just called my WalMart and found out that they do accept coupons from other stores, depending on what it is.

If it is for cents off on a product they accept it, but if it is for dollars off on the total amount of an order they don't accept that. Also they do not accept ads from stores in other towns.

Falls City, Nebraska
Walmart Coupon
Update by user Apr 11, 2013

Danielle, you have probably figured out already that the real Sears Guy is not the one posting those disgusting comments. This website has a flaw that allows nonregistered users to clone the ID of anyone posting and assume their identity. If you follow it you should be...

I'm pretty sure that LadyScot is Christina Holden. She's a self-important b----h who works at Zoom Tan in charge of their leases at their corporate headquarters in Naples, Florida.

She really is a snot. Looks like she has a criminal record too http://criminalfaces.com/arrests/christina-marie-holden_598****.html not surprising, since she works at Zoom Tan.

View more comments
Naples, Florida
Walmart Prescription Refill

Emerson 32 inch piece of ***

I purchased (3) 32inch TV from Walmart now 10 months later one of the three will not turn on at all...they are not used often...just in guess rooms....I called Emerson today to explain my problem she first put us thru the paces...check plug...connect...you get the picture then she asked for our zip code which I gave her...next thing out of mouth was we have no service place near you ...the closest is 60 miles away....I looked this place up and it was 1 hour and 40 minutes away...then she said we can sent you a tag to send it to us ...once you receive the tags you will call FedEx to pick it up and you will need to send $115.00 for the Labor end of the repair they will pay parts....how do they know today how much the labor would be....not understand that at all...so they want me to pay $115.00 to repair a $238.00 TV plus tax....that is not even a year old...that surely does not sound right.... They really do need to stand behind their products better...I am not happy at all and I will tell every single person that will listen what a *** deal I got from Emerson.....

This happened to my son a few years ago with an Emerson 42" plasma TV.He bought it from Walmart on black Friday. About 9 months later, the sound went out.

He though it had a year warranty on everything but reading the warranty, the labor was only 90 days. He ended up buying a new TV.

Jacksonville, Florida
Loss

Severely understocked and over rated!

Update by user Mar 12, 2013

If it weren't for chain stores,small businesses would have bigger opportunities to thrive, so, I believe you are the one that doesn't comprehend, and it's a problem throughout the world. We have a local tax also no matter where we choose to shop, whether it be a chain or small business.

Chain stores are killing local business, which IS my point! These stores can offer prices up to a price reduction of 25% lower than local competition. On a good note, most of our local small businesses are firmly rooted in our community and we enjoy going there. I just wish we had more opportunities for our youth other than a walk around WalMart, and it would be nice when a person must shop there to be able to find what they're looking for.

If our county wasn't making a profit off of chain stores, we wouldn't be seeing so much land being leveled to make way for these stores to come in.

I DO encourage shopping locally and I'm not incompetent. Think outside of the box and you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2013
Sooo....Southern Illinois begs it's citizens to patronize the area by shopping local. Unfortunately, you have to leave town and find another store, better stocked! Everytime I go to WalMart, they are either out of products or don't carry specific products, but of course, offer the higher dollar versions. I recently went to buy Swiffer dust polish. I had a bogo coupon which was a deal! Amazingly, they were totally sold out! I thought, hmmm, maybe others have the same deal and they are just sold out. I returned a week later to find the barcode displayed, but still no product, soooo I went to the Dollar Stoer and guess what! Fully stocked shelves! I also shopped for printers that day...but,as expected, no inexpensive ones were to be found. Only the high dollar between $80-$125. I then looked for a bissell rechargable cleaner and yet again another disappointment. I ended up going to WalMart in Marion with no problems finding what I needed. My parents went to shop for a food processor, and guess what! No luck there! All the high dollar one's were on display, however, they were once again, sold out. Now, they call themselves a Super Center! Sure could have fooled me!

Mr Customer, First I would like to say that your comments are always valid and intelligently thought out. Which is why ladyscot is unable to answer your questions in an equally intelligent manner.

LadyScot is a serial replier on this site, in no way shape or form is she a "professional".

I agree with the comment below from Southbury, Connecticut, that she has let the bad in her job and life control her and it is not out of the realm of possibilities that does not have positive influences in her life that sincerely love. I would describe her as heartless and full of hate attributes that prevent her from being a positive, productive member of society.

Her childhood was filled with *** relationships with me, her brothers, and uncles. She is a sad sack of manure! :grin :grin Can't wait for you to suck on my co,ck daddy is waiting.

Thanks LadyScot for proving how much you hate your job and finally admitting you hate your job and life. Though we all already knew it "as well".

See LadyScot confess to hating her job and life at Review #: 403979 :grin

I do not shop at SMALL BUSINESSES because they are way higher than WALMART or Any other large company.Be honest.You will not find half the product you need because the small businesses only carry one or Two product's that is need and Guess what,The product that the small businesses carry is probably so out of date that no one want's to buy it.I go into small businesses almost everyday to try to give back to the COMMUNITY.But the small businesses are never up to date on anything.You forgot to state this FACT.

Mom and pop small businesses do NOT fail because of Walmart. They fail because of YOU, the customer, who chooses cheap over them.

I get so tired of hearing the old "Walmart ruined small business" line. If customers gave a d a m m about small business they would shop there.

@Andrea Ahw

And yet again, the customer is at fault. I'm shocked, I say SHOCKED, to discover that LadyScot feels that the consumer could possibly be at fault for ANYTHING! And shocked as we'll that Sioux Falls feels that someone's just a big baby...

Folks, these two professional "repliers" have been filling this site with their consistent rant against the consumer for some time now. They do it here (Walmart) as well as Walgreens and CVS, too. Perhaps they reply to most posts on this site, for all I know. In every case, though, one thing is clear - it's our fault. Really, it is - everything is our fault. Bad service, poor selection, high prices, surly pharmacy clerks, dirty restrooms, acid rain, and Korea's nuclear threats - they are all our fault, and we should be ashamed and sorry - oh, and we should be glad that these stores (and their poor excuse for "services") are there to take our money - so we should just shut the *** up and give it to them.

So, LadyScot, Sioux Falls, Simon, So Sad, and all the rest of your gang of recalcitrant retail clerks - one more time, just in case your comprehension is at a 2nd grade level - this is a site for consumers to complain about poor service and product - NOT a site for retailers to berate us and tell us we shouldn't complain. So please, find a site where you can *** with other retail plebs to your little hearts content. Because we will not be quiet, and we won't shut up and take it...

@Kenyatte Sro

I do not believe that ladyscot is a "professional" replier. It is much more likely that she and the other constant repliers are people that have let their bad experiences in their job and life control their lives and occupy the space in their brains that is meant for tolerance.

It is also possible that their childhood experiences have left them damaged and unable to cope as productive adults. After seeing all the comments and posts left by the "constant repliers" it is clear they do not have a loving, caring and nurturing environment and are not surrounded by people that love and encourage them so they are filled with self-loathing, evident by all their "replies".

@Kenyatte Sro

Thanks MrCustomer for calling out the "'professional reliers'".

Call 'em like you see 'em, brother!

PS: You are right on every post on which you make comments!

@PissedConsumer649916

For the typing ***, repliers ok?

@Kenyatte Sro

Then don't. But you and the rest like you will always blame a *** store for your choices.

That is a cop out. Walmart has never once forced a single person through their doors. Not a one. So you just keep on blaming Walmart, and other chain stores for small businesses going under.

YOU are the consumer.

YOU are the one who ruined small business. And yes, I WILL blame the customer for anything the customer does.

View more comments (16)
ID
#392008 Review #392008 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chicago, Illinois
Walmart Coupon

Visa Prepaid Gift Card

I purchased two $500.00 prepaid visa gift cards on March 5, 2013. One for my mother and one for my daughter. I used both cards immediately at Baskin Robbins Ice Cream to make sure they worked. I sent my mother, daughter and grandson on vacation with a limited amount of cash for tips, etc. March 9, 2013 and both cards have been declined and the reason for being declined merchants are telling her both cards are expired. Even though on the cards the expiration date shows 09/2020. I called the walmartgift number 866-633-**** and they told me all they could do is send me a refund for both cards and I would receive the refund in nine to twelve business days. That isn't much comfort for my mental state right now.
Los Angeles, California
Walmart Gift Card
Update by user Mar 29, 2013

I wanted to update this and tell anyone interested what I found out. The tapes were looked at and as I already told them, I stole NOTHING.

I didn't get any apology and the store manager I spoke to told me that it was both our faults this incident happened. Apparently...

I get followed around no matter what department i go to or how long I've been there. I've had yellow shirts pull stuff out of my cart with no explanation, I've been stopped and my Walmart bag emptied.

The place I live I actually have no choice but to go there. If there were better choices believe me I would never go back.

View more comments