Walmart Reviews

Show reviews that mention
store customer service customer service money order people manager card items
Filter review

Half Full Cans of Pepsi

Almost evertime I buy a 24 pk of pepsi, there is always a can that is half full. Someone is not doing there job. I am very unhappy about this. I could always switch to COKE.... Please take care of this matter. I love pepsi, but this is not good when you pay 6.99 or more for this product. I would like a written response. People work hard for there money, and I believe in good customer service. And I know you all do too! I dont really like to complain, but this has happened too many times for me. Thank You, Patricia Ray

You won't get a written response from Pepsi on this site. You have to contact them.

This site isn't a contact site for Pepsi. The way I look at is production errors can happen. 1/2 can out of 24 pack isn't that big of deal. I think you are exaggerating when you say almost every time.

Myself, I buy Coke when that is on sale and I buy Pepsi when that is on sale. I prefer Pepsi, but with prices the way they are I have to switch brands as they go on sale.

Independence, Missouri

Declined Check

Telecheck is declining perfectly good checks because of crazy things such as, no activity on that checking account, etc. These checks that are being declinded are perfectly good, especially when you have thousands of dollars in that account. You call and explain the situation and they refuse to remove the hold on your account. I am looking for a class action attorney to file claim against this company to stop this. I can understand if I had bounced checks before, however, this is not the case. This company needs to be eliminated. I am also writing the company to let them know this.
#612091

Lol! What grounds do you intend to sue?

Business can decline a check for any or no reason. What do you think the judge is going to do? Force Wal-Mart to accept every check presented? Get real!

Get with the times and get a debit card. They are always accepted because they don't come with risk to the store.

Also, glad to see in these economic times, you wish all of Wal-Mart's employees would suddenly be unemployed. Bravo!

#611906

If you Google telecheck, you will find out the reasons that they put holds on checks. I did that awhile back when I got tired of seeing complaints about them. Basically it is for your own protection.

Norfolk, Virginia
Walmart Account

Mrs D

My then 13 year old son saved up and purchase his first Ipod with the case screen kit,protective cover, chargers and service plan he spent over $320.00 Three days before the so called Walmart warranty ran out he told me the ipod did not want to hook up to the charger correctly. When we looked closely the pins in the charging port were bent. Now all he had ever done was us the charger he purchased with this unit. When we sent it to Warranty Logistics they returned it in about 2 weeks declining to fix it saying it was damaged to impact damage. My question is how do you connect the charger without impacting the two ends together. Are we expected to closly inspect these pins each time before the charger is pushed into place? Why would this not be considered wear and tear? or mechanical and electrical failure which they state they do cover in the brochure? I am very upset with this situation this boy has been very careful with his Ipod it goes everywhere with him. They referred us to Apple and the most they can offer is discount to buy another unit at $99.00 which is still alot of money for a teen without a job! Walmart's warranty is a rip off!

Apple is the manufacturer, so of course you deal with them. Walmart sells, not rents.

Yeah this is not normal wear and tear, it's physical abuse which is never covered by any warranty.

#612088

A bent pin is not from normal wear and tear. It's from physical abuse.

I've had my ipod for 5 years and I connect and reconnect it about 3 times a week and I've never had a bent pin.

Parkersburg, West Virginia

COUPONS PLEASE!!!!

I have No complaints really i love walmart i am just in serious need of some coupons please!I have a large family with one more little one on the way and my husband is always complaining about how much money i spend at walmart so i could really use some coupons.I dont have a printer so if i could get some by mail i would be sooooo grateful my address: P.O. BOX 61 Byromville, Ga. 31007 also yal use to carry this itailin ice watermelon and cherry flavor came in the box but cant think of the name brand anyways for some reason yal dont ever have it in stock anymore would be super if yal could get those back on the self at least in cordele georgia :) thanks, Stephanie kent

I am not a big coupon user but if you post what products you buy I will be happy sending you coupons that I see in the Sunday Paper.

WalMart itself isn't going to be mailing out coupons. The Sunday paper usually has a lot of coupons in it. If you have a computer, you really should have a printer and they can be obtained quite inexpensively, depending on what you get.

coupons.com, smartsource.com, redplum.com, thekrazycouponlady.com...these are a few I use. You can also visit manufacturer brand websites for coupons....kraft.com, nestle.com, olay.com etc.

Fitzgerald, Georgia

Absolutly the Worst Service, Attitude and Knowledge of Walmart Policies.

Everytime I go to this store I have a bad experience. What a shame their prices are so low or would never step foot in the store again. If you want to be treated badly ...this is the place to go. Absolutly the Worst Service, Attitude, and Knowledge of Walmart Policies. These people can be down right rude and they will never admit when they are wrong...which is most of the time. They make up their own policies and that changes with every employee you speak to. I would elaboate more but what's the point? Absolutly the Worst Service, Attitude, and Knowledge of Walmart Policies.

FACT: Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot.

I shop at WalMart on a weekly basis and have never encountered any problems. However, no matter where I shop, I go in with the attitude that you get treated the same way you treat others.

I have also never had trouble with the way their merchandise lasts or the condition of it and when I want to return something, there has never been any problems. If you treat the employees right they will treat you right.

Which policy are you taking issue with? Honestly, the people who work there know the policy better than those who patronize the store and treat the employees like ***.

And all Walmart policies are posted online at walmartstores.com anyway.

Wilmington, Delaware

Faulty products

My name is John K. Rollins, Me. Ce MbA , Pro.Eng. Me and I have to tell you many of your products are faulty to the extremme. I am 75 yrs old so have beem around a while. If you keep buying from suppliers, many from China, that provide cheap unuseable products your company will suffer at the till. Your so called leather belts are not leather but paper. peavy Mart supplies real leather belts at the same cost. Your geans are lighter inweight tha n PeaVY mART JEANS. And and are sized smaller. The food chopper I bought today is of so low a quality, I am ashamed o describe--and ir doesn't work. i am a mechanical engineer. I returned a battery which would not take A CHARGE. I QUIT BUYING BACKERY GOODS FROOM YOUR PEACE rIVER STORE BECAUSE IT IS NOT COM PETITIVE WITH eXTRA fOODS. i WAS ONCE cEIF eNGINEER FOR mobil oil corp> eST cOAST DIVISION SO i NO ABOUT SALES AND QUALITITY PRODUCTSWalmart sels junk and this analysis is your death nell UNLESS you reanalise your procurement deptment wich buys cheapest with noquality.JOHN K ROLLINS, BSME , BSCE, MBA, P.ENG ,Washington State. Saturn 5 Engineer , Boeing Company.

Walmart is NOT Peavy Mart and if you like Peavy Mart so much shop there. Does your wife compare you to her old boyfriend?

Jesus. People *** about nothing.

I don't know that I believe much of your complaint. For one thing, the wording, some of the spelling, don't sound like you are educated enough to be any kind of engineer.

Another thing, if you don't like WalMart, don't shop there, it is easy enough a solution.

You dont have to shop there. Stop complaining and go elsewhere.

Stop being a tightwad and spend your money on quality elsewhere. You cant take it with you old man!!!!

Will not issue refund

Purchased Olay gift set and magazine subscription online. Walmart.com never shipped the items. Contacted customer service online and stated that I wished to have the item reshipped. Three weeks later and the item hadn't arrived. Contacted them again and requested a full refund including taxes and shipping costs. They had no idea what I was talking about and didn't even have information tied to an incident number. They continue to refuse to issue a refund. This sounds a lot like theft to me. How can it be legal to hold onto someone's money without providing the goods purchased? I thought that AT&T had lousy customer service but Walmart has got them beat!

If you are still waiting on a refund, go online and make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That is how I received my refund.

Sad that one has to go to such measures to get their money back.

This is how Wal Mart works though. I have had a very bad experience with Wal Mart recently as well, and will not shop there ever again.

When you log into the account online, what does it show under the purchases screen? All they need is the order number to trace it.

Los Angeles, California
Walmart Subscription
Loss
I was in Walmart today looking for a kitchen table... well the one that I wanted was not on the shelf so I found an employee to help... the two Walmart employees went to the back to find the table... while my husband was looking in electronics and overheard the two...

SO WHY NOT OFFER TO PICK IT UP YOURSELF? I cannot stand when others expect stuff from you that they themselves would not do.

Not to mention your husband could be completely wrong on what he heard. I will add more insight that you overlook.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK, YOU COULD CHOOSE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BUY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING.

View more comments
Gulfport, Mississippi

MoneyCard Holds PayPal Deposit 5 Days

I am looking for others to file a class action lawsuit against Walmart for using my money every week for a couple days worth of interest or whatever else they do with it. Here's the problem. Every week I add money from my PayPal account to my Moneycard via a bank transfer. It can take 3-5 days before I can use the money. PayPal transfers the money immediately. It is almost like giving the bank the money myself. Then the Walmart GE Bank sits on that deposit for 3-5 days before I can use it. Why is this? They are ripping us off, that's why and we have to put our foot down!!!! Sometimes it even says it is on the card but I can't use it because the vendor says the card does NOT have funds in the bank. They embarrass me all the time doing this. I need people this is happening to also join me in a major class action suit against both the bank and Walmart. Please email me at poor2millionaire@***.com
Fargo, North Dakota

House wife and mom

I ordered pictures and after the fact when its all done and placed a big order the representative dint tell me that ya had to pay for the pictures that day. Dana wasn't clear on anything in handling sales. She was rattleheaded and made no since. . So i ordered a smaller pkg casted $139.00 but at least i got the disk and now waiting on my pictures to come in.Dana said approx 20 to 30 days. Is this true? Please call me to give me a approximately when i can expect them to be delivered. I cant believe anything that Dana told me. When i got my disk it was crashed and i was not a happy lady. That's a lot of money to just scratch and ruin on customers. Call me @ 1-60*-449-**** thank you

She also said the package that she ordered casted, instead of cost. People seem to expect professionalism from non-professional people.

The photographers in those photo studios in stores aren't professional photographers.

If you want professional treatment go to a real photographer. My grandaughter worked in one of these places when she was barely 18.

She made no "since"? That makes no sense.

And you deserve all the restful, uninterrupted, long-lasting sleep that's coming to you by posting your phone number to the world. Dimwit.

By the way, have you met Sunflower Seed Guy?

ID
#382050 Review #382050 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Walmart Sales Representative

Youm cant play any disc

I bought this e machine from wallmart about 8 mo ago and when I got it I tried to play some disc and nothing would go.N ow I went to this Neat service and wanted to put in thier disc and it will not play.S I went on the computer to find out what was wrong and the disc manager went thru it and said the disc were iut of date. I had a Gateway for about 8 yrs. and it never ran out of date it finally ran out of power. I would think they could build a better machine.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Walmart Manager

My car starts and shuts off repeatedly when using remote

I had a routine basic oil change , check battery , top off other fluids , tire pressure , and now when i use my remote to start my car I can drive without a key and it shuts off and restarts on its own every minute or so ,,, & I'm told there s nothing' they can do ,,, shouldn't have came here Is all I can say ...wtf now if I have. Bill to fix this I will have to sue or something , I cannot afford this Thts for sure , sobif I get a bill I am taking it back tobwalmart tire am lube tonpaybme for my bill tht I have tobpaybfor this , 2 years owning this car this , is a first !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your remote system has nothing to do with your oil change. I almost laughed out loud.

I read a complaint similar to this a while back.

A guy had his oil changed and tried to say the oil change made his clutch go out. Dude...seriously.

Your car already had a problem

Dickson City, Pennsylvania
Walmart Oil Change

Shopping Online is the pits

Purchased goods online.Walmart takes $300 out of my account. Received an email that order has been cancelled with no explanation and that my account will be reimbursed within 7 days.My credit card company calls me because they flagged suspected fraud on while using the Walmart site.This has happened 3 times. I will no longer purchase online items from Walmart. It is too much of a hassle and they apparently have problems with their online shopping system.Back to Amazon and other retailers that will call you or at least let you know what the issue is if an order is cancelled.The bottom line: Walmart is borrowing my money for 7 days, banking it and collecting interest before they reimburse me. This is a shady business practice.

Not sure what the problem is, but I doubt it is with WalMart. You need to contact your credit card company and find out what the problem is.

In my experience, WalMart online is rather good at identifying fraud and potential fraud.

In fact, in one case they were the only ones who detected a possible problem and were very professional and competent about it. This is the online WalMart, not the local store personnel, mind.

I order online with WALMART all the time and I have not had a problem until i purchased an running wear suit for my GRANDBABY.The order was suppose to be here between JAN.17TH an JAN.21ST right.Well i assume know checked to see that the 21ST of JAN.Was the MLK HOLIDAY.Plus WALMART sell other companies product.This order was shipped thru USPS.That has never happened when i ordered before.Everyone know's USPS SUCK'S.We are lucky if we recieve anything from the USPS.WalMart should inform their customer's better about the DELIVERY DATE and Who?Exactly will be DELIVERING the PRODUCT.

I order online with WALMART.Never had a problem with cancellation before.They send an E-MAIL to my computer and Let me know when my order shipped.Sometime's WALMART sell other companies product,And when that happen's their could be a problem.I ordered an running wear suit for my grandbaby.The suit was suppose to arrive between JAN.17TH and JAN.21ST.I assume neither checked to see that the 21ST of jan.Was a holiday MLK RECIEVED package on the 23RD of JAN.Hey *** HAPPEN'S.But i do not like that idea that the package was sent thru USPS

Walmart has better ways of making their money than taking your measly 300 dollars and "banking it for interest". 7 days?

yeah, they'd get richer quicker.

However, I'd be pisssed too if I ordered something, it was cancelled, then I had to wait a week to get my money back.

@PissedConsumer603380

Multiply $300 X1000 or better on cancelled orders that are banked. So yes, walmart can easily earn interest on your borrowed money.

You must not buy stocks? Companies do this all the time. Look at your favorite companies balance or assets sheet. Look at earned interest income....where do you think that money comes from? It's a *** business practice, but not illegal.

My bad experience may not be yours. I am just reporting and choose to shop from more consumer friendly stores from now on.

Flame on trolls/fanboys/and wally world employees. :p

I order regularly from WalMart online, and have never had any problems. I either use my VISA card, but most of the time I just go and buy a WalMart gift card to use for these orders, because that way I avoid paying interest.

@PissedConsumer603379

I'm glad you had no issue. They may be having issue with their credit billing software, either way I do not like that they do not call or email with an explanation to make a sale.

That's fine if they do not want my money I will just spend it elsewhere :) I have no problem in paying higher prices for better customer service.

I gave it a chance, three times, and they failed. I'm hoping management sees these posts so they can fix or at least address the issues.

View more comments (6)
Walmart Credit Card

Walmart cell phone financing scam

Walmart promised a $25/month iphone5 with the Walmart Discover credit card. They promised to switch the $650 balance from my old credit card(this happened when I bought the iphone5 in the store)to the new Discover card($25/month 0% financing). The Walmart employee is named Jaime(New Lenox IL Walmart). She lied about the 0% financing on the new Discover card......Don't by a cell phone from Walmart! I will loose $200 in financing charges!(over a 26 month period)...Walmart sucks! I purchsed the iphone5 at the Walmart in Jan. 2013. One of the employees in the phone store, at the Walmart, even said that he was unsure if the $25/ month deal would work on the brand new Discover card. Jaime(she) said it was "automatic" and there was nothing to worry about.....Walmart sucks!

I wrote the complaint. Walmart has fixed the problem and billed the correct credit card. Jaime was very helpful in this regard. Walmart may suck in general, but they did fix this problem. I may have been a bit hasty in my judgement.

Feb. 6th 2013

Maybe try buying things when you actually have the money to pay for them.

@PissedConsumer603262

Maybe try not being an *** and reread for comprehension.

New Lenox, Illinois
Walmart Credit Card
Loss

Went to get my hair cut.

I WAITED FOR 25 MINUTES WHEN THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD ONLY BE 15 MINUTES, THEN I ASKED THE LADY TO CUT MY HAIR SHOULDER LENGHTH AND SHE CUTS IT CHIN LENGHTH! AND ITS NOT EVEN. NOW I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN EVEN THE TERRIBLE CUT! THE LADY WHO CUT MY HAIR SAID SHE COULD TELL I WAS NOT HAPPY BUT DID NOT OFFER TO FIX IT OR ANYTHING.I HAVE HAD MY HAIR COLORED THERE BEFORE BUT NEVER CUT. IM SO UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVED I WILL not NOT BE GOING BACK ANYTIME SOON IF EVER.

Walmart doesn't cut hair, the people that did rents the space from Walmart.

oh no ten extra minutes. stop being *** and think a second.

mabye, now just maybe, problems occured and made the wait longer, they could have been helping another customer longer then expected.

and i meant what the heck, why would you be going to walmart for a haircut. kinda low

OMG you had to wait 10 extra minutes!!!!!

And you said you told her to cut your hair...did you tell her how short?????

And, you paid her???