Walmart Oil Change Review

Every time come here walmart willisburg take 3 hour as to change the oil from car 2 car in the line thi just ridiculous absurd never anymore come back Williamsburg walmart horrible
Richmond, Virginia
Order processing issue

The Costomer Service

I went back to Wal-Mart with a defective Nerf gun for my son. Then I am up to the counter and the snot nose employee is like "I have many others things I could be doing than help some people with problems" right to my face. I get into this big argument and she refuses to help. At this point I am infuriated and here my complaint is. Some people can be such jerks at their job. They're there to help not be a problem. I am legitimately mad at their service an not pleased with their service what so ever.

The beginning of your complaint is OK, but when you refer to the employee as "snot nosed" is where your entire complaint tells me that you think you are higher classed than WalMart employees. The only problem is with your high classed attitude, you sure didn't show it when you got into an argument with the employee.

Did she actually say the comment you say she did, or is that just something that you think you saw? You are right some employees can be jerks, but usually not until they have to deal with a customer that is *** and expects to have preferential treatment.

Solon, Iowa

Walmart - Primo Water Dispenser Review from Glen Allen, Virginia

Associate named NAND at Walmart # 1523 did not allow to buy five gallon Primo purified water refills, and instead emtied the two cans of Five gallons (which I had refilled in the store) of filtered drinking water in the restrooms. And there was no sign near the water dispenser saying five gallons of refills not allowed. I have been refilling Primo water at Walmart for more than two years. How can one waste 10 gallons of purified water just like that? Its just waste of resources. People dont get to drink and eat at many places because of shortages, and such employees waste filtered water in the restrooms... Thats ridiculus!!!
Glen Allen, Virginia

Other Product Review

No contact as of yet my set is still without a picture, helpr understand
Newark, Delaware

Walmart - Cashier Review from Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana Province

After today I will never step foot into another Wal Mart store as long as I live. I was treated so incredibly disrespectfully and like I was a person of a lower class because I was using WIC to purchase some of my groceries. I was told that the type of milk I was trying to buy with my WIC check was not allowed even though I have been purchasing that exact same brand from every other grocery store in the town where I live for the last year that I have been on WIC and I was assured from the nutrition counselor at my last WIC appointment that it was allowed on WIC. I was not given a reason as to why I needed to purchase the other kind of milk other than they didn't "think" it was allowed. I told the associate and two managers that were assisting her with the situation that I have always purchased that kind of milk and even showed them on the sheet where it shows you what you are allowed to buy that it said I was able to substitute 2 half gallons for a gallon of milk and they still did not seem to care what I had to say. They wanted to say that things had to be a certain way, but gave no logical explanation for it. I did have a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation for wanting to purchase the 2 half gallons rather than the whole gallon however. The half gallons expired almost 3 weeks from today where as the full gallon expires in less than 7 days. My daughter will not drink the whole gallon in less than 7 days and I will have to throw it out and then go back to buy more milk before the end of the month. The associate and one of the supervisors then started talking to each other under their breath and all my husband heard was the associate say, "I'm not even going to ask her". When my husband asked, "ask what?" Neither the associate nor the manager that she was whispering with responded to his question. Then as I was putting my receipt in my wallet and packing up my things to get ready to leave, the cashier started ringing up the people behind me in line without even aknowledging my existence. I was still standing there, waiting for her to say some sort of closing formalities (i.e. Have a nice day, thank you for shopping at Wal Mart, etc.) and not once did the cashier or any of the now 3 supervisors that were present say anything to me as I left. This is the 3rd time in as many visits that I have had the worst customer service of my life at Wal Mart. I felt the associates and supervisors/managers were just saying no because they had the power to do so. They had no common courtesy toward me or my husband whatsoever. I will never shop at there again and will do everything in my power to prevent all of my family and friends from shopping at any Wal Marts as well. This is the only time in my life that I have been so upset by a situation that I decided to contact the company. I hope you are able to remedy the situation in some way as I left the store feeling that Wal Mart cares only about money and couldn't care less about their customers.

You are of lower class. Lol.

Tell your "husband" to support his family. The taxpayers shouldn't have to!

There are guidelines to using wic and the register prompts what is or is not wic approved. Everything has to be exactly as the voucher states.

You can not substitute one thing for another unless it is stated on the voucher. Wic will not accept it and if it is over ridden, the store does not receive credit for the entire voucher. You want what YOU want whether it is allowed or not. If the other stores let you do this then go shop there.

You sound very childish.

Their are rules to everything. Learn to abide by them and stop throwing a childish hussy fit.

From what I have heard about WIC different stores can have different requirements as long as they fall within guidelines. This pertains to brands as well as other things.

As far as you daughter not drinking a full gallon of milk in seven days, you could use it to make pudding, various other cooking, on cereal, etc. As far as that goes you and your husband could even drink some of it.

Just because it is bought with WIC doesn't mean your daughter is the only one that can consume it.

View more comments (2)
Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana Province

WALMART DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS

I wrote Walmart Canada's head office concerning a safety matter. They said they'd help me but then when I did as they asked, they didn't do a thing. They ended up insulting me and later ignoring me. They didn't want me to know they insulted me. The incompetent employee sent me an e-mail that she meant to send to another employee. I read the nasty comment about me that she made. Walmart USA said they'd help me and then they found out I'm a Canadian (which I said upfront) and they too ignored me. So, basically Walmart DOESN'T care about their customers or their safety.

Thanks for the detailed complaint???? I see why they won't help.

@PissedConsumer985609

You see why they won't help. Why is that?

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Head office ignores
  • Poor attitude and policy
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart - Cake Review from Mountain View, California

ON FEB 14, 2015 I MARLA MIKITA DAVIS AT WAL-MART BOUGHT MANY ITEMS WHEN THROUGH THE SELF-CHECK OUT LINE I SCAN EVERY ITEM IN MY BASKET WHICH TOTAL $128.00 AS I WAS EXITING I WAS STOP BY THE PREVENTION DEPT AND THEY SAID 5 ITEMS DID NOT SCAN WHICH WAS CAKE MIX $1.28, BAG OF CHICKEN $5.90, LIQUID TIDE $9.44, A PACKAGE OF T-BONE STEAKS $10.64 I YOUR SELF-CHECK DID NOT REGISTER ON MY RECEIPT AND I SCAN EVERY ITEM AND I WAS TAKEN TO JAIL. WHY DID THE REPRESENTATIVE AT THE COUNTER OF THE SELF-CHECK MAKE ME AWARE OF THAT PROBLEM I FEEL WAL-MART DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO PUT MINORITIES IN JAIL MY GROCERIES TOTAL $128. AND I HAD MONEY AND O WAS NOT TRYING TO STEAL FROM WAL-MART IT WAS A SELFISH ACT ON WAL-MART PART I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY CONSUMERS HAD PROBLEMS WITH WAL-MART SELF-CHECK LANE? I FEEL THAT SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE LIKE A LAWSUIT TO MAKE WAL-MART FIX THE PROBLEM IF WAL-MART START PAYING OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES TO ONES THAT HAVE WRONGLY BEEN SENT TO JAIL BECAUSE OF WAL-MART ISSUES. WAL-MART WILL BE MORE CAUTION
#1200619

This should b against the law

U should pay people for working for u

I already have a job

Wal-Mart

I have had the same problem. I am on several medications and get confused very easy.

I just had police call me to tell me I did not scan some items. I feel Walmart targets and harasses people they see are an easy target just to get insurance money from issues like this.

No, it was a selfish act on you. How could you not know that you didn't scan those items?

People that try to steal should go to jail.

Take it as a lesson learned, because when you steal everybody else pays for it.

Simple answer is that you are telling a story. The self checkout will sound an error when you try to bag something that does not get scanned.

It yells UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA. You had to have heard this at least 5 times if 5 items did not scan. Unless you bagged it and immediately pulled your bag away, which would then give the PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA.

So you stole 5 things and went to jail. Tough.

The register beeps when something is scanned and also it shows up on the screen. It is your responsibility to make sure everything is scanned.

Why would you go to self checkout with $128.00 worth of merchandise? Sounds to me that you thought that with a cart full of groceries, nobody would notice a few items not being scanned. Just because you bought over a hundred dollars in groceries doesn't entitle you to free stuff. You got caught, probably not the first time and now your mad.

A lawsuit for thrives!? LOL...Hilarious!

View more comments (4)
Mountain View, California
Poor customer service

Discriminated, threatened, harassed, and embarrassed by Walmart Supervisor (Temecual CA, location)

Went to store & saw a worker there that I had not seen for some time who was the greeter for the night (meaning his job was to say "hi" and "bye" to the customers). We were talking while he did his greeting and the supervisor "Randy" walked over in my face and yelled for me to leave. It was embarrassing, and I felt threatened, later to find out that this is how he treats his employees as well. I made the supervisor Randy aware that this is not how you treat customers. He replied by saying that "he guess he does not know how to speak to people". I could not even continue to do my shopping for the fear that he (the supervisor) was going to approach me again, with the possibility of being physical and or more threatening which was not called for as I posed no threat. The greeter and I were not in the way neither was his worked being hindered whatsoever. I have a letter from the employee confirming all statements and more. The employee apologized to me and said he was embarrassed for how I was treated. I contacted Walmart corporate offices and later was contacted by their marketing rep Irene Hernandez. The initial complaint was done 4/28/2015 and no effort to make amends for this incident has been made thus far. I will now be seeking legal assistance as this should not have (1) happend, (2) it shouldn't be tolerated and (3) was not only unethical, but discrimination (being that I was the only person African american other than a few workers in that area that was approached so aggressively by the supervisor "Randy"), harassment and even felt like I was threatened being that he got in my face (personal space) and told me to leave in a loud and aggressive tone. I let the marketing rep that contacted me know that if this supervisor did this to me imagine how he was treating their employees. This is something that should or will be overlooked.

For all of your response although not asked for, Walmart is looking into this incident and will be reviewing the video which is why they have surveillance. No one is playing the "race card", and no one is exaggerating.

And whether your opinion suggest it happened or not doesn't matter, While attempting to point towards a "victim" card here, you should be more concerned how I was treated as a customer as this could be you one day. Stop being so fast to give a comment before you think. This could have been your child, husband, wife, and or friend.

People please think before responding. The proof is in the video footage not whether or not your think or believe this distasteful situation has happened.

@PissedConsumer988958

***, please. You're just out trying to get paid.

You want to get your piece of the action while the black lives matter hype is still in play. Girl, BYE!!!!

....Also, Pissed Consumer is not the place for this

@PissedConsumer988958

Post something on an online forum such as this, people will comment and share their opinions, whether you asked for it or not. Buckle up

I HIGHLY doubt it happened like this. The manager more than likely reminded his employee that he's on the clock, and if he said anything to you at all it was something along the lines of now is not the time for catching up, and you got all in your feelings and got butthurt.

I'm African American/Puerto Rican myself, and I can see you're stretching for a racial problem. Push to get corporate involved, if you really feel you've been wronged.

Otherwise, leave the lawyers and the court fees out of this,and just hang it up to dry. *SIGH* This is NOT a civil rights issue...

While the manager's actions definitely sound inappropriate, playing the old, tattered race card cheapens the validity of your complaint.

Please, just slow your role before you embarrass yourself. You're really willing to waste money on a lawyer over this petty nonsense? Check yourself before you rickety-wreck yourself