Walmart Reviews

Show reviews that mention
store customer service customer service money order people manager card items
Filter review

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Please watch "Walmart the high cost for the low price"

This is running on Current TV regularly. It talks about the employee abuse, the low pay to foreign sweat factories and the cities that have fought and won to keep walmart out of their towns! It shows many small business going under because of the walmart takeover. There are so many people that go to walmart for everything. Wonder where your local quick shop went? It has been devoured by your local walmart. Walmart is one of the biggest monopoly's out there. or did I mean the biggest seller of monopoly? Look at how many discrimination cases they have pending. They have a giant rug they like to sweep things under! Wanna have no jobs at all except at wally world, low pay and no benefits, just keep shopping there.

If you do not like Walmart do not work or shop there. AS for the small businesses, blame YOURSELF the CUSTOMER for the small mom and pop places for going under. If YOU the CUSTOMER stop shopping at Walmart then the mom and pop places will still be in business.

Complaints like this are so freaking *** they should be pulled.

@Andrea Ahw

Lady you call yourself a Lady? really?

Obviously you do shop at Walmart or work there! I do not!

So don't talk about **** you don't know anything about. I think your dumb *** comment should be removed!

@PissedConsumer603207

Do you work at Walmart?

View more comments (2)
ID

No help at wal-mart fer this guy

so the other day i was going get me some of them laberers. you see my yard aint no lawn of the year. its got all cool stuff in it though, like monster trucks tires, old tubs of tang (i love tang you no with that ornge gurilla), scrap metal, dellikit lectroniks,speshulty beer bottles (you gotta luv your Pabst blew ribbon),you no, basicly just really awsome stuff. the kinda stuff you wood like to keep organized. i hate when i go out lookin fer a tub a Tang and i keep just grabbin the empty tubs a Tang. i was feelin like i was in a big organizin mood (prolly cuz i was so tired of not bein able to drink my Tang when i damm felt like it) so i really needed some help to git all my cool stuff in order. first i tried lookin for some of them there day workers who you see sittin outside of that there home depot, you know cuz there so inecspensiv, but i couldnt find none a them. maybe they was busy or it was there day off or something. so i thougt "hey they sell everythin at wal-mart! maybe i cood get some help there." and then i thought "oh i got alot of sinsitiv lectroniks so im gonna need someone with small delikit hands. who has those? oh right! kids!" so i go into wal-mart and i asked that greeter lady "where ya'll got kids fer sale?" ummm i dunno how ya'll train your greeters but the weird look she gave me was a terrible way to start off my shopping experience. anyways, i shrug it off no big deal. i always have people givin me weird looks, i dunno what there problem is. Then i see some Gravedigger tee shirts and im like "omg! i gotta have me some of those!" and then, when im at the check out, the young gal werkin there asked me if i found everythin, and then i said "well gee that's a great question little missy. i was just wonderin where i could find me some kids to help me out at my house." And then there it was again, just another funny look and then she just said "what?" like I coodn't talk or somethin. then i said real slow like so her tiny woman brain cood understand "I NEEEED SOOOMMMEE WORRRKKERS, PREFERABLY ONES WITH SMALLLL NIMMBLEE FINGGERSS. Where ya'll sell those?" You no cuz I was figgerin that i cood just give em a few bucks fer there time and they cood go buy some candy or something. Anyway, she gave me a really funny look tellin me that i need to go and that i wasnt welcum there anymore. I'm just really disappointed at the service i was given and ya'll need to step it up and GET REAL if ya'll think im gonna take that kind a treetment and that your gonna retain my busness. Step it up wal-mart. Step. it. up.

hahahahahhahahahahahahhah this made my day i don't care if it's real or not :grin

Jolly good show.

@Anni Yoh

omg it thats great i luv meeting my fellow british rednecks. hey, yall box those kang roos n stuff?

thats cool we do *** fightin over here.

here a shot a tang fer you fine folks . usually i dont trust forners with ther funny skin n stuff but i liek yall!

@Adalis Awi

woah why'd u block out ***? i's just tawkin bout my chickens.

i got bunch a wild one i let run round nexta ,my monstertruck tires n stucff. eatin the rubber makes em bouncy n stuff.

Is this guy for real cos I have a hard time believing that he was serious when asking about "kids fer sail!"

this.

my coworker showed this to me and we laughed so hard wtf!

lolol u nailed the charactor.

hahahahahah i laughed so hard

My head hurts.

View more comments (11)
Walmart Deal

False Advertisement on PC Components

I went to walmart.com to purchase a graphics card for my PC because we have a walmart credit card, so it was easier for us. I found a great deal on there for a Zotac GTX GDDR5 video card and bought it. I came back today to check on the shipping status and realized that neither of those claims are true for the specific card I bought. It is not a GTX gpu, which is the best gpu for gaming, but the standard GT model. It also does not have GDDR5 memory, but ddr3 sdram, which is a major problem for me. Both of those specs make a video card worthwhile or not and I was deceived into buying it. DO NOT BUY GRAPHICS CARDS FROM WALMART.COM!

So...you bought something in error.

@LadyScot

No. The website is specifically advertising the item as a Zotac GeForce GTX 630 4gb GDDR5 Synergy Edition 2.0.

The item that is coming to me is a Zotac GT 630 4gb DDR3 SDRAM Synergy Edition 2.0, which means it is not a GTX or GDDR5 as advertised when I bought it. I found this out by looking up the model number listed on the item page on the manufacturers website and it comes back as the latter GT model.

I was duped into buying the card because it is listed as a GTX model with GDDR5 memory when in actuality, that's not what I will be receiving. So no, I didn't buy something in error.

Sacramento, California
Walmart Advertisement
Loss

Keep the comments to yourself

Today i was at the Walmart and i got some food stuff but i also got a box of condoms and lube and they woman ringing me up said "Oh... some girls getting lucky" and i was like "No... I am ***" and she said "Oh... That's... Nasty" I looked at her and said "ring me the *** up" then payed and went. NEVER SHOPPING AT WALMART ANY MORE! It was very sad of her. I have had Walmart people act dumb like this before. I think they should just put in more of them self check outs and fire all the retards.

I bought a 2 sided pink ***. the lady cashier got all *** and demanded I take her home. she did my wife and I didn't get any, gonna sue wm.

Okay some of you are obviously new to the internet, this is called a troll review okay.

The customer should not have extended the conversation nor used vulgar langage

@PissedConsumer917194

He did not, this is a joke review.

So she offended you by associating you with a stereotype and you call her a retard...

How do you charge for around the world?

That is funny has heck.

@Andrea Ahw

Thank you very much. I betcha its true though.

Maybe something in your attitude bought on the comment. Some of the language you used in your post makes you come across, as not being very nice.

For one thing, when you have use stars instead of words, that means they are replacing nasty words. The cashier's comment might have been bad, but not sad.

Then you should never, ever use the word "retard." The proper comment is developmentally disabled or mentally handicapped.

You too uptight girlfriend. Use more lube

View more comments (9)
Brunswick, Maine

NEVER Received Credit Card, Company blames Post Office

Let's see, I went to the store to get a TV in September of 2012. I was asked if I wanted to apply for a card. I applied, it was very easy. One issue, I recently moved and the i.d on my license did not reflect my current address. The guy said call them immediately and to change your address. Fine. Got approved for the card, bought the TV and left happy. a few days later, I called Wal-Mart to change the address, they said ok and they told me they would send the card to the new address. They sent one bill in October, no card. Called again, they said they would resend the card in 10 days, this time no card and no bill for November. Called again and they said they would send out both in and we should have it by 10 days. Waited 15 days and still no card, no bill. I paid the bill via checking account since the account # was on the temporary pass. Could not pay via walmart.com since they require card verification. It’s now January 2013, I called at least twice a month since October, even reported the card lost/stolen (so the acct number changed), customer service verifies the address PERFECTLY and I still have not received a card or bill in the mail. I do receive other bills in the mail. Wal-Mart Discover said the post office sends the mail back since there is an issue. Since when does the post office send mail BACK to a credit card company unless the person writes "return to sender" on the envelope? And why did I receive on bill in October if there is an issue with the address. I decided not to pay the bill for January. Wal-Mart called me last week to ask about the missing payment, and I once again explained that I have not received a bill or card in the mail. The guy said "oh you can go to the store and pay there directly, you don’t need your account #". My gf and I went today to pay half of the balance in cash and the Wal-Mart associate said she cannot pull up the account without the card or account #. So I tried calling Wal-Mart on the phone while in the store and they refused to provide the account # and they would not directly give it to the Wal-Mart associate or manager in order to pay the bill. Very angry and pissed off. Will not shop at Wal-Mart and I will not use the card (it’s not like I have it anyway).
Bel Air, Maryland

Straight talk card - On lIne service stinks

I have a straight talk phone from Walmart and but time on it with a straight talk card. Ordering the card online through delivery to my email had not been a problem and the card would arrive within a half hour. The information on the product says e delivery is within hours and I had been happy with the prompt delivery...until December of 2012 when the order just never went through;I had to then trek to the store, and I had to buy a more expensive card because the store was out of the one I use. I tried again in January to buy online and my order went through but the card never came to my email. When I tracked my order I found out that delivery would not be for days. That sent me into a panic since I have an elderly mother at home. When I contacted customer service I got no help whatsoever. What a lousy company. Why should it take 2 days to do what should take 2 minutes.

I work for straight talk , sorry for the problems . You can seen a payment in through our PayPal and we email you a service pin number

EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLACE THE ORDER FOR THIS CARD FOR ELECTRONIC DELIVERY, IT TAKES THE ORDER, THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS AN ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT AND THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER....YET THE WHOLE ORDER WAS COVERED BY GIFT CARDS COMPLETELY, EVEN DOUBLECHECKED THE BALANCES?! BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS...

LAST MONTH THEY ONLY CREDITED PART OF MY GIFT CARD BACK AND IT TOOK ME CONTACTING THEM BY PHONE AND EMAIL HALF A DOZEN TIMES AND 30 FREAKING DAYS FOR THEM TO RETURN THE MONEY THEY STOLE FROM MY CARD BY CANCELLING MY ORDER AND ONLY REFUNDING PART OF THE GIFT CARD. SO THEY APOLOGIZED FOR THEIR PROBLEMS, SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON IT, AND SAID THAT NEXT TIME I ORDERED FROM WALMART.COM TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REFERENCE THAT ORDER FOR A $10 DISCOUNT ON ANY ITEM OTHER THAN THE ONE I WAS TRYING TO BUY FOR MY TROUBLE. BUT SUPPOSEDLY THEY'RE WORKING TO FIX THIS ERROR WHERE YOU CANT USE THEIR OWN STORE GIFT CARDS BOUGHT WITH CASH IN LOCAL STORES FOR ELECTRONIC STRAIGHT TALK PHONE CARDS RIGHT? TRIED FOR THE 3RD STRAIGHT MONTH TO ORDER AND THE ORDER APPEARS TO GO THROUGH FINE......

THEN BAM THE SAME *** EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS AN ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT AND THEY'VE CANCELLED MY ORDER.....AGAIN! AT LEAST THE CREDITED BACK THE ENTIRE GIFT CARD THIS TIME! BUT SERIOUSLY, A $10 CREDIT FOR KEEPING MY MONEY HOSTAGE FOR 30 DAYS, ON SOME ITEM OTHER THAN WHAT I WAS TRYING TO BUY....... AFTER THIS FIASCO, DO THEY SERIOUSLYYYYYY THINK I WOULD EVERRRRRRR WANT TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM???????????

ARE THEY INSANE? I JUST WANT THE FREAKING PHONE CARD DELIVERED TO MY EMAIL LIKE THE WEBSITE SAYS, PAID FOR WITH THE WALMART STORE GIFT CARD THAT I BOUGHT FROM THEIR OWN STORE FOR THAT PURPOSE BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED 'DISCOUNT' OF THE GIFT CARD ONLINE. DISCOUNT - HA! WHAT DISCOUNT?!

THEY CANCEL EVERY FREAKING ORDER!

SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH ANOTHER CELL SERVICE, ONE THAT ACTUALLY ACCEPTS ORDERS AND "WANTS" MY BUSINESS!!!!!!!! :(

Walmart Delivery Service

Get a job!

In 2000 I suffered a severe injury that left me with two ruptured discs in my lumbar spine. I had just changed doctors and my new physician had arbitrarily changed all of my prescriptions without notifying me. I went to Walmart pharmacy in Manteca, California, and was assisted by a pharmacy technician. When I returned to pick up my prescriptions which were usually around $12.00 the price was now over $200.00! I asked the tech to call the doctor and see if any of the meds could be changed back or replaced by meds on the $4.00 list (All three were before) and the clerk rolled her eyes, and loudly enough for a person with 25% normal hearing to hear clearly over background noise stated that I should get a job so I can afford my meds!I was in a lot of pain and just wanted to go home so I said nothing, but it still bothers me to this day!

If it still bothers you 13 years later you have issues. Most likely because you she called you out for what you are, a freeloader who abuses EBT. Have you found a job yet or do tax payers still pay for you to eat?

"WHY would you expect your pharmacy to call YOUR doctor to change YOUR medication????? That is YOUR responsibility, not theirs. "

The same reason they do not have a job? To lazy to do things on their own.(hope my comment does not still upset the OP 13 years later)

Also I have a feeling that they "forgot" to mention that they were making a fuss and rude themselves and the pharmacist replied in anger.

After reading the rude and sarcastic replies from the OP as well as the sarcastic manner in the review I am guessing that the OP gave the technician attitude and "forgot" to mention that part.

Better than you, yeah it may be a shady job with low pay, but at least they are not living off tax payers.

when i worked in a small pharmacy it would be no problem for me to do that for you now you go to a large place where people are overworked and under paid this is what happens the employees dont care because they are treated badly so instead of getting a better job where they will be happy they take it out on you the customer which is wrong in so many ways change where you get your meds sooner or later maybe when the company loses so much money they will change money talks

The poster is probably not telling the truth.And also the poster need's to speak to their doctor their self to get the amount of the prescription correct.The doctor evidently changed the prescription and the cost is more than the previous prescription.So therefore the fault does not need to be placed on WALMART,It need's to be placed on the doctor who wrote the prescription.These pain freak's get on my last NERVE.

@PissedConsumer613692

Judging from your initial post it seems clear that you share the techs attitude, and you eluded to working in the same or similar capacity, so why would you be dubious of the legitimacy of my post when you yourself presented irrefutable evidence of its reality? Oh, and your anonymous post did not escape me.

WHY why why do people think it is our job to call THEIR doctor when their doctor screws up?? YOU CALL HIM.

@Andrea Ahw

Are you actually trying to suggest that this technician’s completely insulting, unprofessional, and inhumane behavior was somehow justified? The issue is not about whose responsibility it is to call the doctor, but of proper professional conduct. Clearly, you missed the point!

@Myliah Tio

I highly doubt the poster's claim in reference to the tech. So no, I did not miss the point.

View more comments (6)
Sacramento, California

Consumer

These stores get worse and worse. Not only are they strewing boxes and shelves from one end of them to the other, every time you go, there is very little regard for the saftey of customers or availability of product. If you would wish to ask, they all run in the opposite direction. All the emphasis is on dragging merchandise or placing blame. Personnel could never hear you, for hearing their managers screaming at them on headsets. In some instances, I have seen these hanging on a pole, while we who are attempting to shop are subjected to the tirades. I thought when the last manager turnover happened it might get better - but, no! I thought trying the online shopping might be an option - even worse.

You complain about product not being available, and in the same breath complain about boxes being strewn about. I ask you, how the *** do you think the shelves get stocked?

Super centers stock over night, so stop going overnight.

If you do not like the store stop going.

Or maybe you should get a job there so you can see exactly what they have to put up with with customers like you every *** minute of every work day.

People complain about freight being on the floor, yet they complain when there is no product on the shelf. Exactly when would you like them to stock????

As for the shelves being changed, they have absolutely no control over resets.

It is a fact of life in retail. Deal with it or shop online.

Overland Park, Kansas
Walmart Manager

Mr.

went to buy a new phone card and paid for several with check [none would load into the phone] Finally got a 200 minute card and again paid for it [the only purchase that day] The very next I check bank statement on-line and would you know about 4 checks come up for walmart all dated 1-22-13. went to bank and they send me to walmart. went to store here in cortez and ask for bkeeping dept. "we have nonee" what a blow that was. So far I am out about 30.00 and have to file a small at the court house I assume . Don b

What? I couldn't make any sense out of anything you said.

Cortez, Colorado

Denise McNeary

Never EVER assume the clerks in the paint department are properly trained to do their job and properly seal a paint can they've just mixed. You had better ask for the hammer and whack the lid yourself. Otherwise you may be left with a DISASTER... On 1/11/13, my Aunt went to store #152 in DeSoto, MO, and purchased a gallon of yellow paint. When she got to her car, she put the can on the floorboard behind the passenger seat, and started to drive out of the parking lot. In order to leave this particular store, you have to go up a hill. As she started up the hill, the paint can tipped over, the lid popped right off and paint covered her floorboard, back door panel and splashed on the back seat. She immediately turned around and went back to the store. She just wanted someone to HELP her clean up the mess. My Aunt went back in to the paint counter, explained the situation to one of the clerks, and asked for the manager. Another clerk went to find the manager. The manager was to busy and told the clerk to find the assistant manager to deal with it. Twenty minutes later, yes TWENTY minutes later, they found the assistant manager. She explains the situation to the assistant manager; she leaves to get some papers. While the assistant is away, the kid that screwed up apologized and promptly disappeared. Another worker overheard the situation, went and got a roll of paper towels, and offered to help her. They were able to get some of it up and knew they needed some wet wipes to try to get the remaining paint up. They went back in for wipes and incredibly the whole store was out of wipes. REALLY? Out of wipes at Walmart? After an hour the assistant calls maintenance to help wash out the paint with water. All that managed to do was smear the paint and grind it into the carpet more. At this point the assistant came out and took pictures. After being jacked around for ELEVEN days later she received an email denying her claim. Why? "It must be established that Walmart was negligent and their negligence was the proximate cause of damages. After a thorough investigation, we determined that we are not responsible for the damage and deny your claim." A THOROUGH investigation??? You have GOT to be kidding me. This prompted a phone call where the claim's officer further added: There was NO video on it (SERIOUSLY?!? You need to train your claims officers. There are security cameras all over the place. You need video? Review your security cameras.) He then went on to say that the sale was cash and carry. Yes. She paid cash and carried it out of the store. What kind of dipwad comment was that?!?!? She PICKED a color, a clerk MIXED the color and the CLERK didn't properly close the can of paint. It is pretty pathetic when a company doesn't care about the customer. Each time you *** a customer off like this, and don't even attempt to resolve the situation, you lose them. To big to fail? I don't think so. Every customer represents a sale. Each time you lose a sale, you lose money. You keep *** people off, at the rate you have been, your sales numbers will continue to decline. It is well worth it to go to a home improvement store (where they ARE trained and DO resolve issues in a professional manner) and pay MORE so you don't have to deal with untrained idiots at Walmart. Like · · Unfollow Post · Tuesday at 9:27pm Seen by 14 Tammie Walker likes this... 50 of 80 View previous comments.. Denise McNeary i thought that today.. I posted how upset I was and it was gone after I wrote it... I told you rene' they have thier *** covered.. there is NO complaint department AT all when you call them either.. Tuesday at 10:30pm · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom BUT I have friends that WILL copy and paste! Tuesday at 10:30pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary i copied and pasted it on walmart... alabama site Tuesday at 10:30pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Well, I am a persistent ***. I'll get it to stay. Hahahahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:31pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary i meant ark... I just went back.. it's on there... but under my name Tuesday at 10:32pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary walmart.. bentonville ark.. it's on the righthand side Tuesday at 10:33pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom I did it on the one that has 26 million likes. Tuesday at 10:33pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary bentonville is there headquarters... home of the wally world queen Tuesday at 10:36pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom I'll post to ALL of them. Tuesday at 10:37pm via mobile · Unlike · 1.. Denise McNeary me tooooooooooooooooo.. let's get the word out Tuesday at 10:38pm · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom I don't know WHY it's not staying. Tuesday at 10:39pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary i am posting it in pinterest Tuesday at 10:39pm · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom I'm not on there. Thank GOD! Hahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:41pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary ok.. I posted it on store 152 and sent it to some private friends that are not on friends list.. I posted it in the Bentonville site and am printing it out to post in the laundry mats and shops around DeSoto and DIttmer as well as Hillsboro and surrou...See More Tuesday at 10:49pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom I'm going to be FAMOUS! Through you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Why won't it stay when I post? Tuesday at 10:50pm · Like.. Denise McNeary idk... mine is still on there... AND your name won't show..... Tuesday at 10:52pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I see yours!!!! Good! At least one of ours stays! I don't give a *** about my name showing. I'm all about the principle. Hahahahahah Tuesday at 10:54pm via mobile · Unlike · 1.. Denise McNeary so you will only be famous in Julitza Gerena new novel that will turn in to a Grammy at the movies... hahahah Tuesday at 10:54pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary yeah.. because I copied and Pasted it.. my name was on it from fb..... so your cleared... Tuesday at 10:54pm · Like.. Denise McNeary lolololololol Tuesday at 10:55pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom Hahahahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:55pm via mobile · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I don't care about being cleared (eye roll) hahahahahaha Tuesday at 10:55pm via mobile · Unlike · 1.. Denise McNeary from sex in the city to 50 shades... these girls are hott and let it all out for everyone to hear... that will be the first line in the movie..hahahahahah Tuesday at 10:56pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary the virgin part will really be an added surprise for the readers.. ahahahahahahahahahaha Tuesday at 10:57pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:57pm · Like.. Denise McNeary I have 25 copes printed out...as I type...lol Tuesday at 10:58pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary copies Tuesday at 10:58pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I finally see mine on there. It stayed. Now they will think we are psycho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Tuesday at 10:59pm · Like.. Cindy Lambert haha not so fast missy! i see it go click on it and it says its unavailable! Tuesday at 11:00pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary what!!!! bastards..... Tuesday at 11:01pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom They just responsed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tuesday at 11:03pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom To the one I posted a hour ago and could not see. Hahahahahah Tuesday at 11:05pm via mobile · Like.. Cindy Lambert well what did they say since we cant see it! Tuesday at 11:06pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary omg!!! hhahahahahah Tuesday at 11:06pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary i will google walmart complaint dept and see what it says Tuesday at 11:06pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary oh ur for real!!!! what does it say?? Tuesday at 11:07pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Cindy Lambert found it! lol Tuesday at 11:07pm via mobile · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom I just posted it in here. I had to take a pic. Tuesday at 11:08pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary oh we need to respond!! i have claim number and stuff and letter of denial Tuesday at 11:11pm via mobile · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Repost the letter (I think it's a blanket statement) and let them ask specific questions. Tuesday at 11:12pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I will go repost it to that link and tell them you have a case number and denial letter. Tuesday at 11:13pm · Like.. Denise McNeary k....tks! Tuesday at 11:16pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Tammie Walker Denise, one of our executives at my company said you need to contact the news station in your area that does investigative reporting. They love that stuff Yesterday at 2:24am via mobile · Unlike · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom That's a good idea. You can copy and edit this version if it helps. Replace my aunt with I, and she with me. Yesterday at 8:00am via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary yep.. I wrote them last night.... they responded that someone in that department will review my complaint and get back with me if they will air it.. Yesterday at 8:02am · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Good. I hope they do. Yesterday at 8:10am via mobile · Like.. Nico Downey I'll get right on that *** but I *** HATE wal-***! Yesterday at 9:57am · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Walmart sucks ***. I try to avoid them as much as possible. Now that they have the self checkout lanes there are NEVER any cashiers. If I have to shop for it, check it out myself, and bag it...that *** should be free. ***. 16 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2.. Nico Downey What you said René!! *** wal-mart 15 hours ago · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom *** ***. ***. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 14 hours ago · Like.. Never EVER assume the clerks in the paint department are properly trained to do their job and properly seal a paint can they've just mixed. You had better ask for the hammer and whack the lid yourself. Otherwise you may be left with a DISASTER... On 1/11/13, my Aunt went to store #152 in DeSoto, MO, and purchased a gallon of yellow paint. When she got to her car, she put the can on the floorboard behind the passenger seat, and started to drive out of the parking lot. In order to leave this particular store, you have to go up a hill. As she started up the hill, the paint can tipped over, the lid popped right off and paint covered her floorboard, back door panel and splashed on the back seat. She immediately turned around and went back to the store. She just wanted someone to HELP her clean up the mess. My Aunt went back in to the paint counter, explained the situation to one of the clerks, and asked for the manager. Another clerk went to find the manager. The manager was to busy and told the clerk to find the assistant manager to deal with it. Twenty minutes later, yes TWENTY minutes later, they found the assistant manager. She explains the situation to the assistant manager; she leaves to get some papers. While the assistant is away, the kid that screwed up apologized and promptly disappeared. Another worker overheard the situation, went and got a roll of paper towels, and offered to help her. They were able to get some of it up and knew they needed some wet wipes to try to get the remaining paint up. They went back in for wipes and incredibly the whole store was out of wipes. REALLY? Out of wipes at Walmart? After an hour the assistant calls maintenance to help wash out the paint with water. All that managed to do was smear the paint and grind it into the carpet more. At this point the assistant came out and took pictures. After being jacked around for ELEVEN days later she received an email denying her claim. Why? "It must be established that Walmart was negligent and their negligence was the proximate cause of damages. After a thorough investigation, we determined that we are not responsible for the damage and deny your claim." A THOROUGH investigation??? You have GOT to be kidding me. This prompted a phone call where the claim's officer further added: There was NO video on it (SERIOUSLY?!? You need to train your claims officers. There are security cameras all over the place. You need video? Review your security cameras.) He then went on to say that the sale was cash and carry. Yes. She paid cash and carried it out of the store. What kind of dipwad comment was that?!?!? She PICKED a color, a clerk MIXED the color and the CLERK didn't properly close the can of paint. It is pretty pathetic when a company doesn't care about the customer. Each time you *** a customer off like this, and don't even attempt to resolve the situation, you lose them. To big to fail? I don't think so. Every customer represents a sale. Each time you lose a sale, you lose money. You keep *** people off, at the rate you have been, your sales numbers will continue to decline. It is well worth it to go to a home improvement store (where they ARE trained and DO resolve issues in a professional manner) and pay MORE so you don't have to deal with untrained idiots at Walmart. Like · · Unfollow Post · Tuesday at 9:27pm Seen by 14 Tammie Walker likes this... 50 of 80 View previous comments.. Denise McNeary i thought that today.. I posted how upset I was and it was gone after I wrote it... I told you rene' they have thier *** covered.. there is NO complaint department AT all when you call them either.. Tuesday at 10:30pm · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom BUT I have friends that WILL copy and paste! Tuesday at 10:30pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary i copied and pasted it on walmart... alabama site Tuesday at 10:30pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Well, I am a persistent ***. I'll get it to stay. Hahahahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:31pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary i meant ark... I just went back.. it's on there... but under my name Tuesday at 10:32pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary walmart.. bentonville ark.. it's on the righthand side Tuesday at 10:33pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom I did it on the one that has 26 million likes. Tuesday at 10:33pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary bentonville is there headquarters... home of the wally world queen Tuesday at 10:36pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom I'll post to ALL of them. Tuesday at 10:37pm via mobile · Unlike · 1.. Denise McNeary me tooooooooooooooooo.. let's get the word out Tuesday at 10:38pm · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom I don't know WHY it's not staying. Tuesday at 10:39pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary i am posting it in pinterest Tuesday at 10:39pm · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom I'm not on there. Thank GOD! Hahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:41pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary ok.. I posted it on store 152 and sent it to some private friends that are not on friends list.. I posted it in the Bentonville site and am printing it out to post in the laundry mats and shops around DeSoto and DIttmer as well as Hillsboro and surrou...See More Tuesday at 10:49pm · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom I'm going to be FAMOUS! Through you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Why won't it stay when I post? Tuesday at 10:50pm · Like.. Denise McNeary idk... mine is still on there... AND your name won't show..... Tuesday at 10:52pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I see yours!!!! Good! At least one of ours stays! I don't give a *** about my name showing. I'm all about the principle. Hahahahahah Tuesday at 10:54pm via mobile · Unlike · 1.. Denise McNeary so you will only be famous in Julitza Gerena new novel that will turn in to a Grammy at the movies... hahahah Tuesday at 10:54pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary yeah.. because I copied and Pasted it.. my name was on it from fb..... so your cleared... Tuesday at 10:54pm · Like.. Denise McNeary lolololololol Tuesday at 10:55pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom Hahahahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:55pm via mobile · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I don't care about being cleared (eye roll) hahahahahaha Tuesday at 10:55pm via mobile · Unlike · 1.. Denise McNeary from sex in the city to 50 shades... these girls are hott and let it all out for everyone to hear... that will be the first line in the movie..hahahahahah Tuesday at 10:56pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary the virgin part will really be an added surprise for the readers.. ahahahahahahahahahaha Tuesday at 10:57pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Tuesday at 10:57pm · Like.. Denise McNeary I have 25 copes printed out...as I type...lol Tuesday at 10:58pm · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary copies Tuesday at 10:58pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I finally see mine on there. It stayed. Now they will think we are psycho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Tuesday at 10:59pm · Like.. Cindy Lambert haha not so fast missy! i see it go click on it and it says its unavailable! Tuesday at 11:00pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary what!!!! bastards..... Tuesday at 11:01pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom They just responsed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tuesday at 11:03pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom To the one I posted a hour ago and could not see. Hahahahahah Tuesday at 11:05pm via mobile · Like.. Cindy Lambert well what did they say since we cant see it! Tuesday at 11:06pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary omg!!! hhahahahahah Tuesday at 11:06pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary i will google walmart complaint dept and see what it says Tuesday at 11:06pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Denise McNeary oh ur for real!!!! what does it say?? Tuesday at 11:07pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Cindy Lambert found it! lol Tuesday at 11:07pm via mobile · Like · 1.. René Lord-Nystrom I just posted it in here. I had to take a pic. Tuesday at 11:08pm via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary oh we need to respond!! i have claim number and stuff and letter of denial Tuesday at 11:11pm via mobile · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Repost the letter (I think it's a blanket statement) and let them ask specific questions. Tuesday at 11:12pm · Like.. René Lord-Nystrom I will go repost it to that link and tell them you have a case number and denial letter. Tuesday at 11:13pm · Like.. Denise McNeary k....tks! Tuesday at 11:16pm via mobile · Like · 1.. Tammie Walker Denise, one of our executives at my company said you need to contact the news station in your area that does investigative reporting. They love that stuff Yesterday at 2:24am via mobile · Unlike · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom That's a good idea. You can copy and edit this version if it helps. Replace my aunt with I, and she with me. Yesterday at 8:00am via mobile · Like.. Denise McNeary yep.. I wrote them last night.... they responded that someone in that department will review my complaint and get back with me if they will air it.. Yesterday at 8:02am · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Good. I hope they do. Yesterday at 8:10am via mobile · Like.. Nico Downey I'll get right on that *** but I *** HATE wal-***! Yesterday at 9:57am · Like · 2.. René Lord-Nystrom Walmart sucks ***. I try to avoid them as much as possible. Now that they have the self checkout lanes there are NEVER any cashiers. If I have to shop for it, check it out myself, and bag it...that *** should be free. ***. 16 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2.. Nico Downey What you said René!! *** wal-mart 15 hours ago · Like · 1.. Never EVER assume the clerks in the paint department are properly trained to do their job and properly seal a paint can they've just mixed. You had better ask for the hammer and whack the lid yourself. Otherwise you may be left with a DISASTER... On 1/11/13, my Aunt went to store #152 in DeSoto, MO, and purchased a gallon of yellow paint. When she got to her car, she put the can on the floorboard behind the passenger seat, and started to drive out of the parking lot. In order to leave this particular store, you have to go up a hill. As she started up the hill, the paint can tipped over, the lid popped right off and paint covered her floorboard, back door panel and splashed on the back seat. She immediately turned around and went back to the store. She just wanted someone to HELP her clean up the mess. My Aunt went back in to the paint counter, explained the situation to one of the clerks, and asked for the manager. Another clerk went to find the manager. The manager was to busy and told the clerk to find the assistant manager to deal with it. Twenty minutes later, yes TWENTY minutes later, they found the assistant manager. She explains the situation to the assistant manager; she leaves to get some papers. While the assistant is away, the kid that screwed up apologized and promptly disappeared. Another worker overheard the situation, went and got a roll of paper towels, and offered to help her. They were able to get some of it up and knew they needed some wet wipes to try to get the remaining paint up. They went back in for wipes and incredibly the whole store was out of wipes. REALLY? Out of wipes at Walmart? After an hour the assistant calls maintenance to help wash out the paint with water. All that managed to do was smear the paint and grind it into the carpet more. At this point the assistant came out and took pictures. After being jacked around for ELEVEN days later she received an email denying her claim. Why? "It must be established that Walmart was negligent and their negligence was the proximate cause of damages. After a thorough investigation, we determined that we are not responsible for the damage and deny your claim." A THOROUGH investigation??? You have GOT to be kidding me. This prompted a phone call where the claim's officer further added: There was NO video on it (SERIOUSLY?!? You need to train your claims officers. There are security cameras all over the place. You need video? Review your security cameras.) He then went on to say that the sale was cash and carry. Yes. She paid cash and carried it out of the store. What kind of dipwad comment was that?!?!? She PICKED a color, a clerk MIXED the color and the CLERK didn't properly close the can of paint. It is pretty pathetic when a company doesn't care about the customer. Each time you *** a customer off like this, and don't even attempt to resolve the situation, you lose them. To big to fail? I don't think so. Every customer represents a sale. Each time you lose a sale, you lose money. You keep *** people off, at the rate you have been, your sales numbers will continue to decline. It is well worth it to go to a home improvement store (where they ARE trained and DO resolve issues in a professional manner) and pay MORE so you don't have to deal with untrained idiots at Walmart. Write a comment.... Options. Write a comment.... Options.

ok first, like h=the other commentor said, check the can yourself, second, they are trained, but mistakes always happen, stop downgrading them. third, the clerk apologized themselves and others offered to clean it up.

fourth, belive it or not stores do run out of cleaning supplies themselves. if you needed wipe, buy some from there and use those.

sure i agree with you, it sucks that it wasnt sealed properly (which you should have noticed anyway) and it sucks it got all over your car, but stuff happens. get used to it

Your aunt should have checked the can's seal. Too much drivel in your story.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Walmart Security Guard

Delivery Issue

I ordered an item from Walmart online a week ago using their site to store option. The package was sent through FedEx to my local store where I was to pick it up. In checking the tracking information, I found that the store refused the delivery and it was on its way back to the warehouse. Contacted FedEx, I found that the reason the store refused it was because there was no customer name on the delivery. I contacted the headquarters and they confirmed this information and said they have to wait until the package gets back to them and then it will take them up to three weeks to refund my money. I will never order online from Walmart again. Incompetents.
Bradenton, Florida

ID

When I went to pick up my item, the lady at the counter asked me for my driver's license. I told her that I do not have a driver's license. She insisted to see my driver's license; again I told her that I do not have a driver's license. She then said that in order for me to get the item, I need a driver's license. I told her that in the sign posted there, it doesn't say anything about a driver's license, only that I need a photo ID. And also on my e-mail, it said that I need the number and a photo I.D. Again she insisted to see my I.D. I asked her to call her supervisor. The supervisor came and it was the same thing - she wanted to see my driver's license. And she said that the lady was just doing her job. I just want to know how a blind person, a person that never had a car or doesn't know how to drive or an illegal (some states need a social security to give you a driver's license) - how can they comply with this requirement.

Some of you people commenting are so dumb and rude, she wasnt saying she was blind she was simply reffering to the face that people who are blind wouldbt be able to have a drivers license, and even if she were blinde there is special equipment available for blind people so that they can live their lives just like us

if your blind... how did you post that.

and dont complain, she was doing her job,they need to see a licence or photo id to know its you so noone else takes your stuff. so dont complain, get a *** license you ***

Did you HAVE a legal, government issued photo ID? How about they just hand your products to any old person who walks up and asks for it?

WHY are people so dumb????

Anyone over the age of 18 should have at least a photo state ID card; it's not a drivers license but it shows who you are. I had one until the age of 20 when I obtained my driver license.

I'm surprised you don't have one. It's very useful for situations like this. If a police officer questioned you for a ID you would be in a lot of trouble if you did not produce one and more than likely they would obtain you until they could prove who you were.

How on earth does a blind person find this website and post on it with out help? And if you had help it wasn't very good help cause you have a lot of errors.

How does a blind person post a complaint on the internet?

Couldnt be that they just want to verify that the person who is picking the item up is the person who ordered it, no got to be a conspiracy. Get a life.

Most people just assume a person has a driver's license. I am sure they would have accepted a state ID. To me it sounds like you have an awful big chip on your shoulder.

They are using your Drivers license to track what you do. An entire new industry has been set up for RETURNS based on your drivers license.

Soon we will be unable to buy a BAG of CHIPS (CONTROL OUR FOOD INTAKE)with out them knowing. GOOGLE IT

How are they supposed to tell if you are really the person you say you are without an ID? What do you think would happen if the police questioned you for whatever reason and asked for an ID?

Get a grip !

If God forbid something happened and you did not have an ID on you, how would police be able to know who you are?

Grow up and quit complaining. In the time it took you to complain here you could have gone down and gotten a state ID.

View more comments (8)
Apollo, Pennsylvania

Admatch lie

The Goodland Kansas Walmart will not ad match from certain stores. Evidently they will only ad match stores who do not have prices lower than theirs. If you take a King Supers ad into this Walmart they refuse to match it. Isn't that a violation of truth in advertising? In the past they refused to price match milk but after a formal complaint they reversed that nonsense. Now they are refusing to price match yet again. The policy also seems to vary depending on who is working at that time. Some managers refuse to price match while others will honor their advertised policy.

Walmart is full of it. They do not match ads.

Especially BOGO They states it has to state a specific price however if the ad states different sizes then obviously the prices will vary. Ads are not going to say Doritos 10.25 oz $1.99 12.5 oz $2.49 or 14oz $3.99.

My grocery store put save up to on their ads and they will not honor ad match and sorry LadyScot it is a right if that is what the are advertising. they are breaking the LAW!!!

@Bryona Ydv

Save up to means they use that price as the BOGO price. Here is how it works: Say BOGO is 3.99, and Walmart price is 2.99. You will pay 2.99 for the first item, then 1.00 for the second, for a total of 3.99. Which is the BOGO price. THAT is what PRICE MATCH means. They MATCH the competitor PRICE.

If your Walmart is not price matching according to policy, which even customers have access to on the Walmart corporate website, then you need to FIRST talk to a store manager, and if that does not help, call 1800WALMART and report the store.

AS for breaking the law, nope. No law says they have to price match at all. They can however, follow their written policy to the letter, which is what they do.

Don't believe me. Look up the policy yourself. Walmartstores.com.

@Andrea Ahw

Oh, and if the ad does not have a price, there is no price to match. The policy states in black and white there must be a price on the ad. And yes, most ads have a price.

Actually, price matching is a courtesy not a right, and they price match competitors, not every store. From what I found the closest KS store to you would be 44 miles away in Richmond. The price match policy states stores within a 25 mile radius.

Now, I am not familiar with KS pharmacies since we do not have them here, but if they are not like a CVS or a WAgreens, then they are NOT a competitor.

Just remember, they do NOT have to price match any store.

They only ad match if it is the exact same brand. That isn't against the law, and it is only right.

For example King Supers store brand milk can't be price matched with WalMart's store brand. The same goes for store canned goods, cleaning products, etc.

@PissedConsumer597887

The store brand to store brand is actually a manager discretion. Some will, some won't. However, you are correct, unless it is a store brand, it has to be identical in brand, size and weight.

View more comments (6)
Cameron, Missouri

Hit and Run

I am writing this letter out of concern and disappointment fregarding an incident that occurred at Walmart Location #1263 on Friday. I am a professional single working mom who has had 3 surgeries with ankle transplant on my left foot, and recently diagnosed with a cyst on my right ankle. I am currently on crutches and was parked up front in a designated handicapped spot for which I have a placard for. I arrived at the store on the fore-mentioned date at 6pm, and shopped till around 9pm with my 10 year old daughter along. I purchased over $200 worth of weekly groceries and frozen foods, which included many perishables, and headed out to my vehicle parked in row 7. Upon getting to my vehicle, I discovered my left front bumper was smashed in and no insurance information or contact name was left. I immediately went inside to report it and asked to speak with a manager. A long red-haired manager by the name of Jamie was sent out to talk to me at the customer service desk. She was very rude and unprofessional and abruptly told me to “go call the police.” My daughter and I were not offered to come inside the store at night, or to sit down to get off my crutches while I waited, and when I expressed concern over my perishable items, Jamie rudely asked me what I “expected her to do about it.” What I expected was routine customer courtesy and for my purchase to be kept cool after spending 3 hours gathering all the items. At first Jamie was not going to allow me to store my frozen items and perishables in the freezer, but finally agreed after we’d already been waiting nearly 20 mins. However, when we got the items back later, they were warm as if they had not been in the cooler. The ice cream was soupy and there were many other items that were ruined as well. On top of the horrible experience with management, I was told by Evansville Police detectives that they were unable to find any suspect vehicle info on Walmart's survei#llance tapes for the hit and run because the video was too grainy and low quality to pull a vehicle plate. My deductible is $500 and the city detectives said they could not prosecute even if they wanted to. What if this person was stalking me and my daughter and we had been hurt in your lot while waiting for the police to arrive? My 10 year old and I waited outside at night for an hour in the parking lot for the police to arrive and make a report. I am a loyal Walmart shopper and spend thousands of dollars in Walmart store each year. I know I did not deserve this treatment. After writing a complaint letter and sending it certified mail. I did not even receive so much as an apology. I am still driving around with a damaged vehicle. My intentions are to forward a copy of this letter to your home office in Bentonville Arkansas and file a report here.

Walmart had nothing to do with this, ever see the signs that say "park at your own risk"? They are there for a reason...

@Courtnee Zfu

You better be careful or she may accuse you of being rude because you told her she was wrong.

Call the police. Period. And it took you 3 hours to buy $200 worth of groceries?

This is not walmarts fault.This could happen to anyone.When you park at any business you stand a chance of getting your car hit.Even parked on an street beside the curb.People do not respect others property and Very few leave a note of any kind.Since you have all these medical problem's,It would probably be better if you shopped in the morning hour's.Or better still do you have someone to shop for you until you are better.You cannot blame walmart for this occurance.Once i was parked on the police parking lot and Someone hit my vehicle,In saying that anything can happen anywhere and Any time.

What exactly did you expect Walmart to do? It was an accident that just happened on their lot.

They are not resposible. They could have let you sit down someowhere but in reality you should have just chalked it up to experience and left.

it happens all the time. I am sorry about your luck

View more comments (4)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Walmart Manager

I just met the rudest cahsier.

I understand that some days are rough. sometimes leaving your issues at home when you head off to work is easier said, than done. So, with that said, I'll retell my horrible experience at WALMART while being cashed out. -I had one item: a mirror. I found it in the regular isle, I loved it, and I knew I had to have it. (I had some cash to burn, so why not?) the sticker for the price had said 39.99 when I got to the register the item scanned with a value of 59.99. The woman told me the total after tax and I realized it much more expensive than I had planned. I asked her why it was over 60 dollars and she reminded me about tax. I agreed and pulled out my money, and paid. as I was leaving the store, I looked at my receipt, and saw the charge of 59.99. I walked back to the section where I found the mirror and once again saw the 39.99 price tag. I pulled out my phone and took a picture and walked to the customer service desk to get my money back. --Thinking it would be quick to return an item i literally just purchased would be fast, I waited as 3 people ahead of me listed off their complaints to a girl who looked no older than 18. When I finally got to the desk I showed her the picture of the rice tag, told her I was charged wrong. The woman smirked and raised an eyebrow "Are you sure you were in the right section?" -yes, its the same place where I found the mirror. I just took a picture to show you that a tag should be changed because I was charged too much. "Was this in the mirror isle?" -yes. thats where I grabbed this mirror from. "And youre sure you were in the right place?" ---This annoying exchange went on for about 5 minutes until I was refunded. The woman never told me I was right or thanked me for telling her about the pricing situation just handed me my money and quickly started talking to a couple other employees as I walked away. I wanted the mirror. I just wanted to pay what the tag aid, not an extra 20 dollars. I went back and grabbed same type of mirror and proceeded to a register. I was overcharged. AGAIN. I showed the picture to the cashier and she asked if I read the tag right, and if I was in the right spot. I was frustrated and left the mirror at the register and walked out. Worst service I have ever been given. Target is where I shop now, and the employees are actually nice and helpful. DON'T SHOP AT WALMART. --well, unless you like rude service.